My First SPANISH MAKEUP TUTORIAL! (English Subtitles)

Main My First SPANISH MAKEUP TUTORIAL! (English Subtitles)

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

My First SPANISH MAKEUP TUTORIAL! (English Subtitles)

Quién está listo para un poco de maquillaje de otoño? _ PRODUCTS: Foundation: Concealer: Contour Stick: …

Arshy

In Costa Rica “mascara” is “encrespador”
        I love love love this episode ✨

Karla Rodriguez

Ay mi Dios que emoción Gracias
          Lo hablas perfecto amo tus vídeos
          💙👍🏻💙😱

Neen Luna

Have a blessed day A ❤️ May your life be filled with happiness and joy !!! I LOVE YOU 💗💗

Evelyn Cha

Spanglish all the way lol 💜💜💜👀

Isabella Tejada

Gurlll your Spanish is amazing!!!!

Lyra C’est La Vie

Lo hiciste excelente naña! 😊 Great job! I work as a medical interpreter where I am interpreting Spanish to English all day long. It's definitely an acquired skill despite growing up in a Latino household.

Karen Barrios

Love it!! Me encanto! Awesome Job traiendo el orgullo Latino! Me encanta como eres tan bella de Preciosa, with your Jewelry line, YouTube channel, H2Rose and Being a Host at the Real!! Tan bella!!

Neen Luna

HOLA MI GENTE !!!!! 🇵🇷 🇵🇷 🇵🇷

Maria V Rivas

Just when I thought u couldn't get any sexier u bust out with ur Spanish… Adrienne really out here making me question my sexuality 😍

Gretta Gutierrez

Jejeje me encantó jajajja Fundación jejeje se dice Base

Avianna Aguilar

me gusta el video jaja!

Inmaculada Novas

Diosss lo ameeeee!!! Realiza más vídeos en español

Rebecca 021818

te ves hermosa sin maquillaje …
                                you look beautiful without makeup

Julia Parra

I loved it!! I love how the look came out and girl I love that you used a lot of drugstore products. That lip color is so pretty !

Jenn Aguilar

Living for this video . YAAASSS ADRIENNE !!!! More in Spanish please .

Amy Gittens

Definitely notice the gold color. This is a LEWK. Gonna try this for my birthday this weekend.

Nikki K

I have no idea what you're saying but this is dope!

Betty Wahome

Love love love

Kariii

¡Me encantó! Yey for dual language speakers! 🎉
                                            #VivaLatinos! 💪🏼

Makeup by Aurea

Nose dice fundación se dice(BASE) 🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷

Rose M

do a video on your nails!!

Gricelda Tovar

🥰🥰🥰 proud Latina here!!! I also butcher my spanish (mexican here) but I'm proud to speak it, eitherway!!!

Nadia Torres

I love this video!!! Jajajaja you’re so so cute.. ♥️ keep doing videos in Spanish.. 🙏🏻 🇪🇨
                                                    it’s not fundación es base!! Jajaja base de maquillaje 🤣🤣

Carmen Hernández García

"bushy" translates to "tupida", your translator was correct!!

Elegant Anne

I hope to be this fluent, one day😢

Mel G

Matchea has me dead hahaha but I say “parkiar” when parking its a Mexican thing maybe ?? Lol rubor always sounded weird to me I be like elllll blush amaaaaaaa. Love you girl this was so fun to watch and you look stunning !!!

happycate pere

So much love from Kenya 🇰🇪 Adrienne. Im now learning a little bit of spanish from you. 😊😊😊

Nathali Rebolledo

Me gusto este tutorial porque yo naci aqui en el estado unido. Soy mexicoamericana o como dicen aqui "Chicana". Mi primer lenguaje fue espanol y luego ingles. Im a makeup artist at a beauty boutique Lmao girl trying to explain makeup products in spanish to customers at work is hard. I be forgetting some words in spanish lol. Love this video so much ❤

lindalately

It sounds so beautiful when you speak Spanish!

La Hormiguita Lectora

Es verdad que tu español no es perfecto, ¡pero me encanta oírte hablar español! ¡Eres una reina y una diva!
                                                                  Highlight = iluminador; Blending = difuminar; Mascara = rímel; Foundation = base; Bushy eyebrows= cejas tupidas (yep, it was right, even if it sounds a bit like estúpidas hahaha) or you can also say: cejas pobladas for bushy eyebrows.

Summersky18

Omg! Why did I think the title said Ajo instead of Bajo (didn't see the B at first) girl love your videos but yes I agree with a few that foundation is "base" when it comes to makeup. If you are talking about a building then its foundation. Just trying to help another latina with her Spanish! ❤

Ang A

Also wanted to say i love this video and you inspire me to be super proud to be latina! Im from Jersey but i live in Wyoming now bc my husband is stationed here and its legit 90% white people and the other 10% is a mix a little bit of asian, hispanic, African etc so i feel like i represent a lot of Hispanics here when interacting with the ppl everywhere and i always make sure to never be scared of being too latina for them thank you Adrienne you make me appreciate and love my culture💜💜💜💄🦋💃🏻👠🌺💐🌎

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!