MY GO TO GOLDEN SMOKEY EYE | COACHELLA EDITION

Main MY GO TO GOLDEN SMOKEY EYE | COACHELLA EDITION

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY GO TO GOLDEN SMOKEY EYE | COACHELLA EDITION

THUMBS UP FOR MORE MAKEUP TUTORIALS 🙂 YAY! MY APRIL BOX IS NOW AVAILABLE!! CHECK IT OUT HERE➡ *🥰 Check …

Carli Bybel

I hope you guys enjoy this look!! It is defiantly one of my all time favorites 🙂 XOXO

Guadalupe Salazar

What blush brush are you using?

adilene astorga

Beautiful 😍😍

DialoguesAndMonologues

Your eyes are mesmerizing✨

Pauli

You’re such a lovely young woman and your make up is always beautiful

Misty Parsons

You are just STUNNING and this entire look is beautiful!!😱🤩🤤😍 Hope you have an amazing time at Coachella..can’t wait for the vlog!! Love you, Car!!💛😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 🐧🐧

Hey Jude Cards & Crafts

Just absolutely gorgeous 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Sharaine Ewing

Her hair is just so so shiny and healthy😍

Jaewon Kim

I think the glitter is from Touch in Sol 😝 (not the color)

Sara DVN

Stunning😌❤️

V Kara

I’m from Australia can I still order the beauty box? Love u Carli 💋

Donna Simo

Be careful out there. oxoxox

《Vida Rouse》

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

twixxbars

Hope you have a blast 💕

Beatriz Family style

Cute

Amy T

I can’t believe how pretty you are.

Yuritza Estrada

I’m going weekend 2 😩😩 Wish I would see you💕

Roxie Eyeleers

You will slay at Coachella!! You are representing the East Coast!! Have FUN!

Olivia Stafford

Please tell me you’re bringing back tour pallet soon!! I just hit pan 😭😭

Ana Romero

🌺Aloha Carli🌹
                                              From🏖the Island🌊 of Hawaii🏄
                                              Love Love❤🌻how you apply your eyeshadow🖌💄look, just stunning🎆 very Classy👢💍 and Elegant👜 for any occasion👗and the Highlights is "Popping"😉 the overall look is Bronzie and Beautiful 💛💚👏👏Have fun at Coachella🎊🎶Concert🌷& Have a lovely day or evening what ever time it is for you and God bless you😇😎 Mahalo🤘🤘🤘💖💙

Ida Devine

Simply stunning. Can't wait for your Coachella vlog. Enjoy beautiful

BOMB.COM

LOVE it Carli

JessieLynnD

I love this look on you!😻 you look so different 😭😻

Ashley McMinn

stunning!!!!

Susan Sack

You are so stunning!!!!!!!!!

MiSS. ADRiANA

Carli you look stunning girl as always 💕

Calclo Cop

Love you Carli been following you for years. Videos like this are hard to follow bc they’re fast and you’re not explaining what you’re doing. Some of us still watch to learn. Also if you’re using a pallette it’d be more helpful to describe the color bc not all of us have every palate in the world so naming the color doesn’t help. Just some tips that would help an amateur viewer thanks!!

Hilary Ornelle

How come you didn’t use the FentyBeauty ‘Who Needs Clothes Body Lava’? -I’ve never seen you rock Fenty like that 🤔.. if you’re a so-called “bronzed queen” then I would like to see more FentyBeauty on your channel 🤨🤨 Just saying; I hope you’re okay with positive criticism

Esther DeLeon

such a gorgeous look on you.

Fren

Definitely the Queen 👑 you make a simple look into a beautiful glamorous look 💖

sonia Kumar

Sooo gorgeous xoxo

Tameika Aaliyah

you are such a babe I cannot omgggg

Inspire Beauty Malayalam

Wow such a beautiful look 😍

Zulema Verduzco

What is your absolute favorite eyeshadow palette to travel with?

#32333
                                                                          Lupe Garduno

Wish I had ur bottom lashes😔

#32334
                                                                            Melanie Hardy

You seem so much better! Hopefully that means your dad is doing better ❤️

#32335
                                                                              noel piscioneri

Really liked this look!!! Have funnn

#32336
                                                                                Sayantani Dasgupta

Gorgeous princess 😊

#32337
                                                                                  Holly B

Kim K vibes!!! 👀🍑🍑🍑
                                                                                    Have fun!
                                                                                    🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

#32338
                                                                                    Lalida K

Love! Can you do a graduation look next ?

#32339
                                                                                      Veronica Torres

Love love that look!!! You are so beautiful! 😘😘

#32340
                                                                                        Angelina Nicole

❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

#32341
                                                                                          Melanie Mendez

Coachella seems fun and all but considering all the donations the founder has made people should really stop supporting this music festival.

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!