My Shoe Collection! ~ Freddy My Love

Main My Shoe Collection! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      My Shoe Collection! ~ Freddy My Love

My long awaited… shoe collection! Clothes linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a press discount/gift card!

lierredoux

talk about materialism lmao

Laura Speirs

Could you do a video about how you clean your shoes?

Ps. Love your channel, I have been watching it for more than three years now.

Lauren Jane

Keep the ones without the peep toe!

irma Lopez

can you get more affordable clothing

akira 6x

definetely go for the pointy one tho

Rowena Petrova

Random question: but what are your top places to get your sweaters/turtlenecks???:))❤️❤️❤️

Grace Taylor

pointy toe!

soy tu daddy

keep the pointy toe ones for sure

Amandine Bouchet

For your Louboutin's I do not know if you can find something to protect the sole, but you can "resole" it when the red is too shred off (sorry for my english). I know that some shoemaker workshop have an official license to resole your Louboutin's with the official red sole (around 50 euros). Apparently it is quite common for those who are often wearing Louboutin's shoes.

Mari Taub

Team Peep-Toe! They're really beautifully done — the closed-toes just look like there's a butterfly slapped on, but the peep-toes really work with the butterfly shape.

Tessa Harrison

I much prefer the first pair of pink heels

Love you Freddy!!

Natalia Gutiérrez

The handmade sandals were from Spain! They are one of our most typical shoes. They are called "alpargatas"

Desiree P

Pointy toe shoes are beautiful but if they hurt your feet I would keep the other pair. They are both superpretty but think about your toes!!

Baber Shahzad

Can you do a house tour video

Mimishoo mimishoo

Go for pointy!!!

nina swinkels

the pointed shoes, defintly

Morgan Britt Butler

The brand irregular choice (boutique in soho) sells clear sole protectors you can cut to size to protect the Louboutin soles

Catarina Castanheira

There are (those people who fix shoes) that can put a red sole in the shoes, I think some are even specialized in louboutins.

Sammi L

pink floooood

Izzy Xx

Pointy toe

Lana Del Slay

I dont have many shoes cus i have sensitive feet so i cant wear anything unless theres an elastic band, or if it's super soft leather, which sucks :/

biebie1

Peep toe

Grace Yocum

By the way, those lace up Zara boots I bought for a Victorian play I was in! I saw them on your channel and thought they were perfect

Grace Yocum

I love the disclaimer at the beginning of the video, that was very sweet

armywife9596 L

Freddy, I’m your age and for some reason I feel like peep toe is outdated! I remember wearing them to prom and never since! Maybe this is just me, but I love a good pointy toe! Much love 💕

ilovetosew andsew

Straight away I can see 3 Pairs of Pink Loafers? lol x Have you watched Theresa Roamer? she has Alledgedly? the Worlds Largest Closet with about 55,000 Pairs of Shoes and 2 Million Chanel Bags's, not even joking 😉 You in the Future ?xxx

Elena drc

17:21 she said converse although they where vans😂. Love you though❤️😂

Lucija Ručigaj

Pointy toe def😍

Nancy Osman

CLV has a re-soling service or company that they refer to people. It's safe to use your gift.
                                                                As for the shoes that need repair there is a leather worker named Bedos. Bedo's Leather Work He is in Alexandria, VA in the U.S. he does great work. He has a YouTube channel. You can see his magic.

Lana Daks

pointy toe

Lorna’s Style

Please don’t buy stickers for the loubs, they look ridiculous. Go to minut moins in London and get the red rubber sole put on, makes it easier to walk in too x

captainironman

Oh shit I love you. I love those shoes.

Sandy

You had a pair of pink moon boots , where are they?

Sandy

You don’t have that much , believe me , I am 13 and I have 65 pairs of shoes

#118467
                                                                          Yasmin Xxx

When I scroll down the list to find you it’s so easy because your ones the only pretty pink one!

#118468
                                                                            Natalye Sayuri

What JJ does for living?

#118469
                                                                              Random

I recon sole stickers are pretty good at protecting the Louboutins.

#118470
                                                                                Lulu Farah

Pls do ur shoe collection!

#118471
                                                                                  Isabelle Maria Charun

U can get ur louboutin fixed at the louboutin store. u gotta wear them until the soul comes off a little and than they take of the bottm part and glue a nuce rubber sole one it ! it looks amazing and you can‘t tell from far. also it makes the shoe a little more confy

#118472
                                                                                    Jessica Andrus

For the Louboutin you can take them to a good shoe cobbler and they should be able to add a red sole on

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!