MY VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEUP LOOK 2020! πŸ’•

Main MY VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEUP LOOK 2020! πŸ’•

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY VALENTINE'S DAY MAKEUP LOOK 2020! πŸ’•

Happy Valentines Day my beautiful loves! XO PAST Valentine’s Day LOOKS: FULL FACE DRUGSTORE VALENTINE’S DAY MAKEUP +HAIR!

Lola

Carli, where are your earrings from plzzz?

Lindsay N23

You’re sick again 😳 yikes

Ps: it’s kinda satisfying when you say mascara lol

Zulema Verduzco

As much as I love this look including the color of the top and the heart earrings, my OCD won't let me see past the uneven color placement. The eye you did on camera has more of the bear shade peeking out and it makes that area look more prominent whereas the other eye has more of cindy over bear.

DonnaKumarieNY

Love this look! Also, what’s the name of this song? I ❀️❀️❀️

Aurora lawrence

Looking beautiful dear

Izzi Ortega

You are gorgeous 😍

annxxivilla

you are so beautiful carli

Roxie Eyeleers

Hope you are feeling better! How cute to wear your boyfriend's name around your neck!! OK, I have blue eyes, but they are run-of-the-mill….whereas Carli's blue eyes are AMAZING!!! I love when she puts on her eyeliner and we can really appreciate how stunning her eyes really are!!

Kalpana Singh

The liner I wanna use better than my ex πŸ˜‰

Sorry it's just came in my mind when carli was saying the liner I'm using better than sex and make me smile πŸ˜ƒ
                        Happy Valentine's Day to y'all ❀

Sandy Hatfield

Take care of you. Have them ck your gallbladder. Seriously. Its overlooked sometimes darling, ck it. Huggs

Courtney C

Skin care routine video!!

SHUGARdrop Dee

The looks is pretty ! But I don't know why I always staring her ears!? πŸ˜‘

Ania Sade

This makeup look is so pretty and will be a great look to rock for Valentines..even for a date night tooπŸ’—πŸ˜Š

Mary Meranda

What was the song playing? So pretty ❀️

Smooth CrimiNails ASMR

❀❀❀❀❀❀

ashlen arredondo

What song is this in the background? Also loooove this look at you Carli!! Xxx

Opal Beauty

THE blend!!! The look came together gorgeously!

Leylani Cotts

Beautiful make up. I used to take Advil, it shut down my kidneys. You are better off with Tylenol.

Yesica Hanai

Gorgeous look πŸ’• 😍😍

Melanie Hardy

🎡 I want to wear his initials on a chain round my neck. Not because he owns me, but because he really knows me 🎡

What I immediately thought of! Such a cute idea ❀️

courtney mitchell

Can you do ur makeup like amrezy’s instagram video

Carrie Dyjak

Do you have breast implants? Breast implants break down your immune system and cause digestive issues due to the chemicals and toxins from the implants. Breast implant illness is real. Idk if you have them or not, however, this message may help anyone else reading.
                                                  Happy Valentine's Day!

Sweet Melissa

I have that same pain! It's right under my rib cage! I take Protonix every day but for the last month it hasn't been helping every day. It's so annoying!!

Gina Morris

Can you tell us where you got your heart earrings?!?! β™₯'em

Jackiexobeauty

You’re so beautiful Carli!!!! πŸ’• happy Valentine’s Day to you and your boo ❀️

Wendy Schlegel

What a beautiful look. I especially love your earrings. They are so cute! I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

Chels xo

Happy vday πŸ’˜ love.. Thanks a million for linking the name necklace and hot pink dress im so snagging both. Love u !!!!!!! πŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

Daniela Garofalo

WHAT BRUSH DID YOU USE FOR BLUSH?????

The Greatest Comforts of Life

Same. It's also my first Valentine's day with my new bf ❀️ and I love everything about today so much.

Cynthia Arguello

Happy V-day GORGEOUS ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘😘 luv ya dollπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ

Heather Austin

I love the pink look and I have both palettes, I may need to recreate this 😍

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!