My Weight Loss Journey

Main My Weight Loss Journey

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My Weight Loss Journey

I worked my butt off and lost twenty pounds! But it’s never really that simple, is it? Today I’m getting into it! #NewYearNewMe #WeightLossJourney _ …

April White

I adore you!! Thank you so much for your positive attitude and your videos…I love them

rjmidnite

you look great ,

YasmineJasmine

I’m French and can’t give up bread…. I want bread… everyday….

Jae Santana

Going on a diet could be a lil expensive tho 😞

Beatriz Rodrigues

This video truly helped me so much .. thank you

Samantha Clyne

I love the way Adrienne ties her spirituality with every facet of her life goals!

Sarahy Merced

Beautuful as allways

Tanu Mzalendo

Thanks So much! You really inspired me 💝

BETTY MORAA

God sent

Its Alms

I have a different mentality on some aspects & approach when it comes to fitness, but go you! Glad your plan worked for you! You look amazing! 💛

Rene Wilson

Congrats!

baby nemo

I’ve always loved her energy.

Marzia Medici

I love you💗

Sophie Speek

I wanna lose up to 20lbs to

Centrell Allen

girl I love you

Jane Liams

Adrienne is that your besty friend or that your big sister ❤️❤️I love how you explain everything love you from Hong Kong ❤️❤️

MattLiam SonicSpeed

Who's here after NYE party lol

Ewane Raissa

I don't eat raw veggues cos I throw up🤢🤢avocado same. Oh meehhhnnn

Laura S

Great video

Michi V

I went from 199 to 155. Sadly, I am currently between 187-189 and I hope that this year I can try to lose weight. I am 5’4 so I hope to lose weight this year.

Royal김

"no pasta" looks at my plate of spaghetti

Brandi Jae

Adrienne…. this has been your best video ever!!! You are amazing for this. Thank You Thank you Thank you for shsring your heart with us and being real.

Birdy B

happy New year and I love u

Alexis Guerra

YOU POPPED UP IN MY RECOMMENDED AND I NOW FINALLY GET THE YOUTUBE HINT ON MASKED SINGER! 😂 I thought it was you! You are such a great singer; please pursue this talent!

Melanie Blue Glam

Is it bad that I’m watching this while eating Smart Food popcorn 🍿 WHAT?!?!😂

M W

I’m starting my fitness goal for 10000000 time but I will have discipline n succeed🧡🔥

KM

the way she said "what do you want" reminds me of that scene in The Notebook.

Alexis Riojas

Can we get a “what I eat in a day” 🙏

ReadingWithATwist

Adrienne: I did not eat bread, I did not eat pasta..”

Me: Attentively watching video while eating spaghetti with meatballs and bread 😬😬😬

Leah

If you do all this healthy stuff then revert back to old ways you're just gonna gain weight back and that's why yo-yo dieting is a thing.

Amber

Girl, you’re so fabulous inside and out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your videos!

Ashram Elekima

I want to start my weightloss journey tomorrow and this was the best video to watch to boost my focus and discipline and reassure me that I want to loose lose weight for me… Thanks Adrienne and Happy new year

Brittany Scherze

happy New Year Girl im here watching at midnight after the ball just dropped literally 30 min ago this is crazy i was going to bed then i saw you posted a vid had to watch!!! Love you!!

Dominique Ford

Gone head Adrienne! Show those haters what you are capable of!!!!

#110736
                                                                          ducky4937

Holy crap. I was about to skip on to the next video and then she started talking about Jesus. Heck yeah girl!

#110737
                                                                            Cheyenne Cook

You look so amazing! You have always been so beautiful , I see your hard work paying of ,and it sure suits you, bravissimo!! ❤️❤️ so happy for you👏👏

#110738
                                                                              Irene Teare

I do not want anything because the Lord is my shepherd..of course I need to loose weight and sin And lay it down.

Thus saith the Word of God.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalms 23:1‭-‬6 KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.23.1-6.KJV

Love you Addriene

#110739
                                                                                Ana Adventures

she is goals and I swear I have a picture of her on my 2020 vision board. this is going to be our year, ladies!!!

#110740
                                                                                  Reyng Rey

❤️💕💕💕

#110741
                                                                                    Maricarmen Sanchez

Looking beautiful and healthy 💕😍

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!