NEW COLOURPOP X MULAN COLLECTION … even better than I expected?!

Main NEW COLOURPOP X MULAN COLLECTION … even better than I expected?!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      NEW COLOURPOP X MULAN COLLECTION ... even better than I expected?!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I try out the new Colourpop x Mulan collection and give you swatches plus my thoughts on it! I hope you enjoy …

KathleenLights

Hey guys!! How are you ?!? Letโ€™s all enjoy a Friday night at home! Grab some dinner! And bone apple teeth

Eli Stannero

Lol, I was 1 year old when the first Mulan movie came out then. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tahiyat ayman

How do u remove ur tightline eyeliner?

Ellie Kang

This is such a beautiful look!!!! Would be amazing with a bold red lip though lol

Erina Iwasaki

You were 6 years old in 1998…. i feel like some maths mistake there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kamryn Conley

This is a fricken LOOK๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Piepeek

Legit bought this collection just for the lipstick and the cool tone colors in the palette. Also, mulan is my favorite! (Along with Tiana)

Shannon Stone

I love the music you use in your videos!

Misty Parsons

Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous eyeshadow look!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for reviewing this collection for us!! Hope you have an amazing weekend and stay safe!! Love you, Kathleen!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo โšก๏ธโœจโšก๏ธ

Kimberley Schermerhorn

Kathleenโ€™s looks are always gorgeous, but this one had me like ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Alfwinnn

Can you do an updated : fav drugstore mascaras and a fav nude lip products

Cady Hawkins

Omg I love Mulan so fucking much it's crazy ……I wanna watch the new Mulan …..I really wanna get something from there collection…I watched that movie the 1& 2 one …..๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฏโค๏ธโค๏ธ

ะะฝะฐัั‚ะฐัะธั ะจะฐะปะธะผะพะฒะฐ

Why does this eyeshadow palette look like Tati's?๐Ÿ˜…

wendypatricio

The eye look looks so good on you! You should definitely do more cool-toned looks. One of my faves you've done! โค Sending love from Manila.

Emma Ablett

What Kathleen took away from the Mulan movie: badass shit is not just for boys What I took away from the Mulan movie: Li Shang is the hottest thing to exist and be a man

Lora Lee

Beautiful eye look!! The lip color looked beautiful! I wanted to see the red lipstick with your look.

Allie Scholten

Girl, can you go back to labeling the products you are using on the screen? Other than warrior you didnโ€™t really name the colors you were using.

Jade Portman

Omg when I found out we had to self isolate I was singing that song too! ๐Ÿ˜‚

KawiLover250

BWAAHAHHAAA THAT INTRO THO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Lizette Miranda

You are the cutest! I'm totally buying this just because of this video. Love your videos as always!

Kim Miller

You look gorgeous

Irish Chyll Pineda

AM I THE ONLY ONE ASKING WHY HER BANGS LOOK SO STRAIGHT??? Did you film this the day when you ironed your hair with the dyson?????? I canโ€™t go through the video without these thoughtss!! Haha

Cynthia Garay

Cool tones look sooooo good on you girl! You should def do more! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Johana Page

I love this look, and I feel like Mulan would approve <3

Lorelei Islas

Omg Kathleen you look soooo beautiful with that makeup ๐Ÿ˜

Ana

Beautiful look ๐Ÿ˜ girl pleaseee do the so jaded + bold lips tutorial you once mentioned! It would be amazing!!

Vivi Malone

It came out when I was born omg!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mathilde

I read Coronavirus instead of Colourpop ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Liuba Grig

The palette kind of reminded me of the Tati's!!!

Pam’s Station

I Just Love the Look ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ This palette somewhat remind me of Tati Beauty's Palette

Vanessa Nieto

Anyone know what brush she used to blend out her concealer? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Kenzi Laceste

can you pleaaaase do an updated brush favorites

Argelia Castro

I am loving the look!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and I had a Milan birthday party when I turned two and I still remember it!!

Crystal Villa

Loved the Look!

#119570
                                                                          Courtney V

Omg I had one of those migraines a few weeks ago. Absolutely awful. Glad youโ€™re feeling better! I use a particular eye mask for sleeping that helps with migraines. Helped with my sinus migraine and the ocular one too.

#119571
                                                                            Josefina Diaz

Am I the only one who gets a tati beauty vibe in this palette?

#119572
                                                                              makee up uree mind.

me waitting for colorpop to do a winnie the pooh collection

#119573
                                                                                Angel Dd

I wasnโ€™t excited with this Collab because it has those colors that I do have in my collection but formula seems unique and different that I want to try them. What are you doing to me Colourpop?

#119574
                                                                                  Rinny Dale

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

#119575
                                                                                    baguette

I love this look

#119576
                                                                                      LilHeatha Smith

Just stunning!

#119577
                                                                                        Ari Martinez

Lolโ™ก

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!