NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES | WHATS GOOD + WHATS NOT SO GOOD – 2019

Main NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES | WHATS GOOD + WHATS NOT SO GOOD – 2019

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES | WHATS GOOD + WHATS NOT SO GOOD - 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I’ve been testing out A LOT of new makeup these days & I wanted to give you my thoughts on a bunch of them! I hope you enjoy!

KathleenLights

CHANNELING THE 80s WITH MY LOOK TODAY lololol. Happy Friday friends!!!

Ananas Domingues

“A glowy matte” 😂

Sophie Akmouche

Do you guys can see yesterday épisode of cafecito con Kathleen ? I can’t see it anywhere ! ☹️

Sneha Ali

I am desperately looking forward to current favs video: Perfumes & all of Colourpop!!

Bella Chacon

omg the fenty highlight looks sooooooo good! and i love the 90s grunge vibe in your makeup❤️❤️

Areej Khan

can weee pleeeeaseee get a swatch video of fenty lip paints??? i would love to see them all on you!!!! i saw the pink shade and immediately thought of you!

woolnotwheat

GLOWY MATTES FOR 2019. even as a fellow dry skin person, I could not handle being super dewy all the time in So Fla, youre just gonna look like you sweat walking from the car to the building. but cake-y mattes are the true 80s look. let mattes shine?

LOLA LÓPEZ

La Naked es igual a la Sultry de Anastasia sin el tono gris metálico. 😘💋

MissNinaaLove

You’re tattoo is really fading now 😊 are you getting anything else?

Madi Hokit

Please do a video on the new colourpop collection with Zoella! Love your videos and you Kathleen❤️

Libby Roe

I just got my Zodiac pigments in the mail yesterday and all 4 of my daughters have already picked out which 3 they want on their nails immediately <3

Allison H

Are any of the drugstore concealers a "dupe" of tarte shape tape? I've heard the elf one is. 🤔

Randi MacDonald

I hope you have a great recycling program in Miami. So much packaging with those PR packages.

Hanna Albers

Try the new tarte face tape!!!

Mary Angeles

Love, love, love this video!!! 😍😍😍

Lindsey Plumb

its my birthday!!!!!

Sarina B

Wow officially want everything you mentioned 😭

K M

Full face Flower Beauty? I feel like they are an underrated brand and us broke people could really use it.

Cherry Berry48

omg that vidi with the guys i was dying!! danny was all casual but so funny and the othe guy omg i couldnt with his eyelash!! i loved it with my whole heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krunchy kari

This look is right up my alley 😎😎

Alia Grey

Was this video demonitized?

Fashionista7373

Loving your makeup Kathleen!!! 😍 oooommmggg!! 💄

PS: I am a small beauty YouTuber!💄

Madison Elizabeth

Do a updated best/worst of wet n wild video!!! Please!!! It would be much appreciated 😊

Phạm Nguyễn An Hoà

do you have any diet ? you are so prettyyyy

Safiyya S

which foundation stick is better between wet n wild and colourpop?

Safiyya S

which foundation stick is better between wet n wild and colourpop?

elizabeth rodriguez

Can anyone tell me why the cafecito episode was taken down?

Shannon Keating

LOVE that you’re into color atm! Girl, SAME 🌈

Alexa Aguilera

I love your vids were the same shade and have the same kind of skin so your videos are SO HELPFUL! Before a make up purchase i check to see if youve reviewed and like a product 😂😫💘💘

basschica

The blush highlight thing is such a gimmick. 🤣

Bowie Chan

An individual rebel rose video please ! ❤

Aina Rusdi

Full face of new wet n wild 😘

Louise Sharpy

You can tell that your stress level has gone down since KL is done. Not to be mean or take away from your business. Just seems that you are happier and more relaxed !! The old you. Ha. Love watching you always and KEEP THIS SERIES. …yes. Do you read These?? Ha ha

Lynn Melina

Gonna buy these milk lipsticks

Jackie Lopez

This make up is life!! I need those stunna lip paints so bad!!!

#4900
                                                                            Mason Slaughter

I LOVE these videos- I like first impressions as well but I think I prefer these. We share similar skin types so hearing a rundown of recent launches from you really helps me know what to get interested in 💚 also love the Spanish tutorial ✨

#4901
                                                                              Gracyann 95

Gurrl you 👏🏻 are 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 FIRE!

#4902
                                                                                My-Linh

RUN🏃🏻‍♀️ dOnT wAaLk~

#4903
                                                                                  Patatas con panceta

6:33 pedo primavera???

#4904
                                                                                    eleanor sweetwood

Loving your nail polish. XXOO Love your videos!

#4905
                                                                                      Danielle Whited

Loved this video!

#4906
                                                                                        Angelica Vidal

I loved when she said “it’s nothing to write home about” I just about LOLed and woke up my kids 💖😂

#4907
                                                                                          Daritza Polanco

Can you do a video on all the new wet n wild, try on first impressions pleeeeeaaasw 💞💞💞😩😩

#4908
                                                                                            Janelle 09

You’re making me want to put makeup on. I got as far as putting on primer. Then decided I was more comfortable in my daughters bed watching YouTube waiting for the dryer to finish 😂 In my defense, I don’t have to leave until 2:40 to pick her up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!