NEW WET N WILD DEWY PHOTOFOCUS FOUNDATION – Hit or Miss

Main NEW WET N WILD DEWY PHOTOFOCUS FOUNDATION – Hit or Miss

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      NEW WET N WILD DEWY PHOTOFOCUS FOUNDATION - Hit or Miss

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I try out the new Wet n Wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! Xoxo!

KathleenLights

Hiiiiii !!! I freaking miss you guys so much!!!!!!
        Just wanted to give a little update on the foundation;)
        I actually love it….
        It wore SOOOO NICELY on my skin for the rest of the night!!! I took my makeup off around midnight and it still looked beautiful. It obviously got a bit dewier throughout the day but not greasy! I really like it so far!

Brittiny Adams

So sorry to hear about Danny’s grandma. Sending love to you and your family. ❤️

Giulia Campisi

She's hanging on for dear life AHAHAHAHAHA

SimplyRad

I love this convo because I thought I was the only one. Unless I got sweaty or dirty I will wear a shirt 2 or 3 times. Bottoms I will wear multiple times especially jeans.

Chey

I don’t even use makeup that’s not cruelty free but I have to watch anyway 😂❤️

Carryl Edwards

I love you, take the time you need to be with Danny and his family. I'm so sorry for the loss of Danny's grandma. Love you Kathleen💖💖💖🐈🐕🐎💖💖💖💐☃️🦘🐨

katem

I wear my clothes a couple times unless I'm sweaty or it gets dirty ..

Fathima FRZ

can’t wait to try this when this releases in my country after 8 months 🙂🙃

katem

Sorry to hear about Danny's grandmother 😓😥

Nicole Van Herwynen

I definitely do not wash shirts after every use. If it doesn't smell bad or I wasn't like sweating in it, and it doesn't have baby spit up on it. I don't see why it matters. Same with pants.

Hang in there with the grieving process for Danny's grandma. ❤️

Elena Kuehl

What Foundation brush it that? It's so cute 😍

Precious Laskoski

I will wear the same shirt a few times as long as I don't get it dirty or sweat

Amber Dawn

girlll you look faded lol

Tiffany Lynn

I’m sorry for your loss 😢

Thanks for doing a foundation review on this. I have HELLA dry skin and have been playing around with foundation looking for a drug store option. I’m going to look for this. It looked beautiful and dewy on your skin. ♥️

Googoo Doll

Ur fu**ing adorable

Mat V.

Please go cruelty free.

Ellie Neko

T Shirts – 1 time then wash I'm a sweaty beach
                                        Underwear – wash everytime you mingin hoe
                                        Jeans, skirts, jumpers, bras – it's been 84 years

The Malamute Pack

I wash everything after I used it one time.

Michelle Sanchez

Girl! Have you tried the elf hydrating camo concealer? It’s bomb! I have dry skin and I love it! 🤩

Bridalyn Dempsey

Could you pleaseeee come out with gel polishes someday 🥺❤️

Ruby Starr

I re-wear jeans, sweaters/cardigans/sweatshirts, bras, and pj's. Everything else, I wash after one use.

Sarah Crittenden

Dewy, Huey & Louie?! LOL! Love this look. Do not stress about us hun, we heartpiece you!!!

Bridalyn Dempsey

I absolutely do not wash my clothes every single time I wear them!! I feel like the more u wash them the faster they wear and especially jeans with lots of rips bc I get scared it’ll break the little white threads 😂😭💕

Arena Ahmad

i have to wash my clothes every wear. my husband wear his pj for 3 days straight though

Bonita Michellita

aw you're so beautiful, Kathleen <3

Claudia

I wear my clothes until they are dirty or smelly. Such a waste of water and energy washing it every time 😵

Lacey Medina

I’m so sorry for your loss XoxoX

Emily Lovesmakeup

I have dry skin and I honestly hated the way the original wet n wild foundation made me skin look. It was so bad. I’m surprised it worked for your dry skin. This dewy one interested me more thinking it’s better.

Rachel Coleman

I totally wear my clothes more than once before I wash

Osito Cedar

I must be the only one who didn’t like the wet n wild foundation, the smell and texture was so heavy 🤢

Pamela Dandley

So sorry for your loss and I wash my clothes most of the time after every wear, occasionally a pair of pants I’ll wear again that’s it.

Mariel H

I wear my jeans two to four times before washing them, most shirts I do only wear once after washing unless I only wore it for a little while… I love your shirt BTW. 💚

Jesse Campbell

Does the dewy one smell like paint like the original?

Kamila Szymańska

You, Americans, are so weird!! please don't wash clean clothes! it's not good for the clothes, for your wallet and for the environment!!

#113405
                                                                          Lea Murphy

I legit had to check the date when the intro started to make sure YouTube wasn’t recommending a video from years ago

#113406
                                                                            rachel roscoe

I woke up.. put jeans on and loved my tee I had on for bed, I just wore it all day lol

#113407
                                                                              Deb Leigh

If my shirt is not dirty… I will keep wearing it! It preserves the life of the shirt, and it preserved water. 😉

#113408
                                                                                amanda

i love this foundation. i wore it for my senior picture day and it really looks phenomenal in pictures. no flash back, and i just couldnt stop looking at my skin when i got the pictures. at that time, i had a lot of acne and texture and it looked very good.

#113409
                                                                                  amanda

i have to wash my shirts after i wear them. i cant handle the thought of the germs on them lol

#113410
                                                                                    Alondra Alcalá

You do not need to justify yourself or give us excuses, you have a life with family, problems and inconveniences, we will always support you and keep watching ♥️♥️♥️♥️

#113411
                                                                                      Kirsten Welch

Happy Birthday 🎉 I’m sorry you and your family are going through a rough time ❤️🙏

#113412
                                                                                        Ariadna Spacey

My Condolences 😥 It's life, we all will be there. And yes if You where some thing all day, You have to change, to smell fresh and feal comfort! 🤗💖😘

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!