OCTOBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Main OCTOBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      OCTOBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING | 2019 (Try on- First Impressions)

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out October’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! …

Jessica Lemus

My box was very okay. I love you Kathleen!!!!

Emely Aguino

I loved my box this month! It was a little different than yours, I received a moisturizer, the mauves palette, lip liner, same gloss, and Koh Gen Do makeup remover wipes πŸ˜¬πŸ™ŒπŸ½

elizabeth quraishi

Also man!!! Your green eyes came out so much with that eyeshadow scheme

Cayla Brossman

The only thing we got that was the same was the iconic london spray & I got the dose of colors pretty cool palette. I also got the smashbox always on liquid liner, a hank and henry mascara duo & 2 fave masks.

elizabeth quraishi

I love that you shorten the natural to natch. I love it! I'm going to start saying that know lol

Tracy A

Pisces: Emotional but cute… yup

Erica Lynn

Definitely getting the Leo shirt when they’re in stock πŸ’•

Sarah Crittenden

I love the shirts!! I'm really tempted to get me a Sagittarius (me) shirt & a Libra (hubby) silver necklace sometime soon.

Jessica Garcia

The dose pallet has to much fallout

Erica Lynn

I love your shirt

Rhonda Kather

Loved my box! I got the Sassy Sienna Dose Palette which I didn't have so that was great!

Kylee

Okay but a Scorpio would never be jealous of anybody else 🀒

McKenzie Schmidt

I’m so sick of boxycharm. I got the ugliest red lipgloss

Rachel Radack

just got my aries shirt!!!

Kimberly LaFontaine

I don't care for my box this month. It's my least favorite so far. I love the pigment of the Sassy Sienna palette, but the colors aren't for me. I passed it along to my daughter. Not impressed with the other products – black eyeliner, mascara, brow tint, Iconic London spray.

Madeline Mudd

Ughh I hated the eyeliner too! Far too aggressive and waxy and just gross 😡

Erika Rosales

Definitely not my favorite box from Boxycharm. Don’t really care for anything this month except the eyeshadow palette also.

Maria Helppy Nam

What's the mascara Kathleen use here??? Want that lash on my eyes ❀

Swara D

Kathleen You are so pretty!!πŸ’“
                                            Keep creating, be happy and stay blessed!! ❀

Christy Humans

Definitely adding you.. ty so much for being the only one that actually sprayed the iconic prep set glow and allowed it to dry to show us the after effects <3

Messina Mackey

Impulsive but cute is literally me though πŸ™„

Maria Leyva

I love what that mist did to your face, it made it so glowy but almost natural so pretty I might just have to keep mine.

Sherrie Davis

My box was just Ok πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ˜‹

Jovylyn Gatchalian

Want those earrings, didn’t see them on the lights label website tho. πŸ€”

Mythriilesque Rosewind

If you take a lighter to the end of the eyeliner for a second it will soften it.

Ashley Davis

Ohhhhh pins… not pens…… oh….. I love pens. I was excited.

Raquel Angel

I love ur twilight reference! Love those movies!

Maria Angelica Eblamo Gozum

Hi Kathleen, I went to your store. . Sagittarius is sold out πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ I hope you guys can produce more I like that shirt πŸ’•

steppedonalego77

I got the Marvellous Mauves palette, the same Iconic lip gloss, JonteBleu lipliner, GlassySkin balm and jelly highlighter from Steven Laurent (I think?)….which is GORGEOUS

Amber Etheridge

I did not like my box at all…

Austin Casby

I've had boxycharm for 2 yrs now. And this is the first time I can say. This month sucked. What happen???

PixieRealm

I NEED those moon earrings Kathleen! When will they be back in stock?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!