Once Upon A Time In Hollywood… Sharon Tate Get The Look! ✨ ~ Freddy My Love

Main Once Upon A Time In Hollywood… Sharon Tate Get The Look! ✨ ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Once Upon A Time In Hollywood... Sharon Tate Get The Look! ✨ ~ Freddy My Love

What an icon ✨ Products used and outfit linked before *affiliate links used & some products were gifts from the brands* Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to subscribe …

debora asn

It's time to cut your bangs again beautiful, you'll look so fresh

Pucci Puu

Not going to mention her murder ?

Kirsten Meek

I have never seen a youtuber as dedicated as you, such a creative and well executed video!!

Antonio Gomes

8:07 That ….is Freddy's overall color palette in a box. Look in her closet and her room.

Sweet Pea Co

I understand the purpose of makeup. But you're probably the only person on YouTube who actually doesn't need it! You're naturally stunning!!!!

hkess17

"my beauty blender is injured" made me lol

Jazmine Cass

Hey Freddy first of all you're so stunning I absolutely love you. I had a question, recently I have been updating my closet. I don't know how to do laundry with nice delinquent fabric I put a beautiful blouse in the washer and dryer and it ruin it. It leaves me cloths weird. How do you do laundry with your nice fabrics? Thank you again I lovvve you💘

Trendy Talia

Such a pretty look! I love how natural it is. 💕

Anastasia Chase

Wow Freddy!! Another epic, gorgeous video!! 💗💗💗🥰 you always put your heart and soul into your videos and I appreciate every single one. Thanks for continuing to make them and congrats on one million!! So well deserved. 😘🥰💗💗😏

amyb

FREDDY you are so gorgeous (and honestly look so good with your bangs back in that headband) LOVE YOU please never stop being you.

chirples

Love your passion and personal standard of excellence!

Mallory Fraser

“Sharon Tate Look” so literally just an updated everyday look tutorial😂

Edie Dee

Starting with a bare face…. girl you don’t need any makeup 😆

Ali Lamb

Amazing omg this was so so good 💕💕

Christina B

I watched it at the cinema when it first came out and remember thinking "that is Freddy all over" and here you are recreating them! Touché… knew you'd channel them both well, beautiful as always.

Evelyn Lopez

her bangs are just so funny i’m sorry but she kinda looks like a boy from the seventies

babyhols666

p sure brows in the 60s were always heavily filled in

Cupcake Love

You are such an inspiration and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style!!😂❤️❤️

babyhols666

flawless filter never blends in w my makeup whether its under or on top 🙁

Vivien Wizi

The background music definitely adds a special feeling to the whole video and the intro is so cool 😎 😍❤️

LILY ISABELLA

you inspire me to make my youtube videos as pretty as yours one day!!! 😍

Amarveer Samara

Yay! The halloween get the look Freddy videos!! Love you <3

Nicolette Muro

This look is so stunning!! 🙂

Alimond Milk

I bought the exact rollers you recommended and my curls last like an hour, then disappear which I don’t understand because normally curls stay in my hair quite well when I use a tong. In your opinion do they stay in better on freshly washed hair or day 2/3 hair?

Rosie Hedges

How do you get your fringe to go like that??

Anastasia Anderson

What filter or camera to get that vintage effect? Also love love LOVE your videos, I've been subscribed since 300,000!

gosiakida

You look a lot better and yanger without that fringe.

Madeleine Neumann

When I saw this video in your Instagram story I immediately had to think about the movie „Once upon a time in Hollywood“ and Margot Robbie 😍 you did such an amazing job, love your videos and you seem to be such a sweet person ❤️❤️

Hall Family

Can you please do a video like this but with Cher from Clueless?

Nikki Cooper

Awesome! Next: The Ann Margret and/or Bridgett Bardot look. Please. Indulge yourself to our delight!

Sophia Kassulke

Living for the intro

Emma De Arcaute

You’d suit perfectly a 60/70s movie. Your style belongs to another era!

Lilli

Wow, I love this video! I watched once upon a time in Hollywood like only two days ago and looved it!! And i especially couldn’t get over this look of Sharons!😍 im so happy you did a video on it!! And beautiful editing…💖

Anaise Arianna

Hi Freddy such a good video but I was wondering why coco has t uploaded recently I’m such a hugggeee fan and want to see more videos from her please reply

#99102
                                                                          moonlightnae

I didn’t know I needed this until I had it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

#99103
                                                                            Samantha Budhu

Love the look Freddy!!! 💖

#99104
                                                                              Madison Herries

Gorgeous, Freddy!

#99105
                                                                                Charlotte Chipp

Love this!! Has to do a double take when I saw the first clip. Margot better watch out!

#99106
                                                                                  Helena Mondragon

Poor Sharon Tate… when I think of the way she ended, it's terrible, but you do look a bit like her!

#99107
                                                                                    Sumaiya Bibi Sheik

Wow Freddy thought I was watching a sercet agent movie at the beginning 😆😊

#99108
                                                                                      Elisa S

13:09 – Maleficent vibes 😂💕

#99109
                                                                                        Emmy Cai

Omg that’s your natural face? You are so naturally gorgeous! Can I be you please?

#99110
                                                                                          Rakel Jónsdóttir

That 👏🏼 intro 👏🏼

#99111
                                                                                            Amie Tanner

I just love how much obvious thought and effort goes into your videos! 💕

#99112
                                                                                              Anny

You should make a dressing like Sharon Tate for a week 🙂

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!