Picky Bride Is Afraid That She Won't Find Her Dream Dress | Say Yes To The Dress America

Main Picky Bride Is Afraid That She Won't Find Her Dream Dress | Say Yes To The Dress America

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Picky Bride Is Afraid That She Won't Find Her Dream Dress | Say Yes To The Dress America

This bride has a vision but she’s not sure if Kleinfeld will have her dream dress. Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC – Sky 133, Virgin 162, BT TV 323.

me first

i love how they are promoting randy πŸ™†

Rebecca Robson

Bride: 'I don't want to be a super picky bride'
          SYTTD Media team: Upload it under 'PICKY BRIDE IS AFRAID…'

ohwarriorprincess

I think the problem with this is that the bride looked good in all of them

Leo Robin

She doesn’t want to be to picky but it is important that she makes sure she loves it. As long as she doesn’t get mean or bossy its fine to be a little picky.

Jodi Keehn

So vain

Dira Boddie

Every dress she picked was beautiful on her 😍

Karla K Fox

First dress was an amazing design!!!!!!

Kirsten Victoria

For anyone wondering, she has her own YouTube channel: #LacyNicole. She even did a behind-the-scenes video chronicling her picking out her dress.

ptxmae

This whole representing where they're from on the US version is… very cringey.

But anyways she looks amazing.

John Blaine

Is it Covid 19 proof?

Bitter Sweet

The first dress looked amazing on her πŸ˜­πŸ’— I wish she would have picked it.

organic pickups

Too much Michigan michigaπŸ˜‚

Carry G

Randy: I have the perfect dress in mind
                                Dress: is designed by Randy
                                But Randy knows what brides want so I am not complaining at all

Ashley Monique

I loved the first dress.

Mrsqtfactory

How is she picky? She was very reasonable in my book lol

Angela Backer

how was she picky?

pdmartin80

πŸ’– I'm in love with that last dress, so pretty.πŸ’–

RAINY RXSES ROBLOX

Who let sis be this gorgeous thooo she looks so good in everything

Hester Laure

Omg! I’m in love with the dress!

u know BTS? billboard singer

i’m single af and im watching these videos all day πŸ˜‚

Koushiki Pal

Her hair is so gorgeous! 😍😍😍

MilasLittleLife

I'm confused. Is she getting married while also taking place in a pageant? Or what is all this talk about representing states in their episodes lately… Any americans able to clarify? (:

Rizzo Basiliere

A Michigan girl!! ❀❀❀

Bhavya Subramanya

Can I die and be reborn with a body like her? I am so jealous…. She is a princess….😊

ToutCQJM

She looks so fake

HoiikbenNiek

Omg I loved all the dresses!

Katie Bird

Randy's face as she described everything she loved about her dress from his collection 😭

World.wide.handsome

Iv never seen any of these dresses before and they are STUNNING

Misal Khan

These dresses are beautiful as compared to those tacky dresses in earlier seasons

Fiona

What an awful title! She wasn't picky at all! Knowing what you want is not picky. It is your wedding day, you are allowed to have your expectations met in reality. And for all I saw, she was really considered of each dress and person, while also staying true to herself and what she wanted. With this title she is portrayed really badly and she does not deserve that.

She looked stunning in each dress as well btw.

Jette

do you think she might be from michigan?

LJ

The first blush mermaid is my favourite!

Abby DeSmith

She thinks Michigan has blooming flowers idk what part of Michigan she’s in but we get snow in spring πŸ₯΄

FIJI

The bride is stunning, I wonder if she's marrying someone equally good looking

#130710
                                                                          Madhumonti Singh

Her hair is beautiful. She is beautiful. The dress is beautiful.

#130711
                                                                            Belle M.

How many times can you say Michigan while picking a wedding dress? πŸ˜‚

#130712
                                                                              Lacy Nicole

Hey that’s me! This day was a DREAM COME TRUE 😭 Check out my YouTube channel for some fun behind the scene videos at Kleinfeld 😍😍😍

#130713
                                                                                Kimberly Shippy

Just can’t go wrong with Randy Fenoli.

#130714
                                                                                  blueskies

Dream to go to Kleinfeld to pick out my wedding dress in the future✨

#130715
                                                                                    Nomel Alyssa

She is gorgeous. PERIOD.

#130716
                                                                                      Anandi Ganguly

Randy, what an artist man

#130717
                                                                                        Bumble Bee

No one:

The bride: MiChiGaN.

Me: πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

#130718
                                                                                          Kathryn McFarlane

First dress best last dress too revealing your eye goes right to her boobs

#130719
                                                                                            Sumbal Haider

Their hair colours 😍😍

#130720
                                                                                              Brandee Gamble

I love the first dress the best

#130721
                                                                                                Julia Parsons

My nosey ass trying to read the texts on her Apple Watch @ 2:00 lollll

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!