PolyGel vs Builder Gel

Main PolyGel vs Builder Gel

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      PolyGel vs Builder Gel

Suzie demonstrates the difference between Hybrid Gel and Builder Gel, including the application technique. Would you like to train with Suzie? Check out her …

Marisa Flores

Ive had an interest in nails for quite a while but your videos have encouraged me to apply for a nail technician program. Could you possibly make a video on what to look for in schools and programs?

Cynthia Price

Thank you for pronouncing 'hybrid' correctly! β€οΈπŸ˜‹

Zero Fighter

If I weren't such a habitual nail clipper, I'd love to try this. Though it looks really cool- I think the only acceptable long nails are 'demonic-style' nails- it would get in the way of playing my guitar, and I already have enough difficulty playing it as it is.

Rita Gathercole

An absolutely AWESOME video! Thank you so VERY very much! You explain things so beautifully and make it look so easy!
              Just LOVE watching you!
              Kindest regards
              God bless
              Rita G

Ben Nightingale

You may want to touch on the fact that they're all acrylates so people don't think the products are as vastly different as they seem

Bonnie Craig

Thank you for always sharing great content with us. I’ve been doing my own nails for a year now and everything I’ve learned has been from YouTube. I always pay attention to how you prep nails and how careful you are.

Danielle

I watch this to sleep soooo soothing πŸ’€

Patty Mulcahy Jones

I want to know , is primer is ever needed for people who have lifting issues? β€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ˜€πŸŒΈ

Alleycat Unique Beauty

I love how you explain everything in details of how things work. Thanks so much for breaking things down for us to understand about the polygel and builder gel. You video was very helpful to me.

Lorinisha Smith

Omg, I'm glad I watched your video. You're very professional. I love youπŸ’“

K Gonzales

There's something I've been meaning to ask. I've had my nails done in the past, usually with acrylic. But what I noticed in getting them removed is that my natural nails were pretty damaged afterward. What do you do that keep your nails looking so healthy when you clearly where acrylic or gel nails all the time? Is there some kind of in between care that you do, supplements you take, or is it the removal process that determines how bad of shape your natural nails are in?

theylovewendy

Milk bath nails! Milk bath nails! Milk bath nails! πŸ—£πŸ—£ who agrees πŸ‘

Theresa Goin

I've learned so much from watching your videos. I do my own nails mainly because I can't find anyone who will do the types of designs I actually want. Never mind that in my small town the two salons hear charge an arm and a leg because they know they can.

Alleycat Unique Beauty

I am so happy that you did a video on polygel and builder gel. I was so confused about the both and I was trying to figure out which one was stronger than the other. I don’t want to keep buying so many different products to reach the result that I really want.

Maggie Lieb

Is there anyway to soak polygel nails off? I find it is really abrasive to file them

BYZANTINE

You know his artist Billie Ellish? You should make a nail tutorial called Billie Gellish inspired by Billie Ellish;)

Tina Babcock

I purchased one of the drills you thought was best in your review video and I've been pretty pleased with it. I have to agree with practicing first, especially on yourself so you know exactly what everything feels like. You file your natural nail too much one time and you'll never do that again lol

MVP Nail designs

You are the best Suzie great video as always..πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’–βœ¨

Jenn Glow

πŸ˜ƒ

Kinipela

Please do a video on painting toenails

Aracelis DeJesus

Have you used color dip powder and what do you think about it?

ebony thomas

Do you use the forms in place of clear tips? How much does a pack of forms run? Is it cheaper to do the forms or the tips?

ShayBae

I've never wear nail enhancements (but love watching your channel) my question is how does it feel to wear the different products… acrylic, hybrid, gel, tips vs. forms… is one heavier, more comfortable etc

Yamiraliiz Colon

I love your video😍

Gacha BLUE!!!

what kind of alcohol do you use?

Michael

Can you please do a video using your old school music again? I love the music now but I loved your opening music for β€œlet’s get started” πŸ™‚

Cheryl Campbell

I could watch your videos 5 or 6 times and I always learn something new.
                                                            Thanks, Suzie…you’re amazing!

Cassandra Buford

Hi Suzie! I have a question! I love using gel polish over my acrylic nails, but I recently purchased some from the beauty supply store that is a "soak off" gel. Is there a way to remove it without ruining the acrylic underneath, or will I just have to start from scratch? Love your channel!

Sha CC

Suzie, I wish you and cameraman would put up more videos more often.

Anais AnaisAnais

Hi Suzie πŸ˜‰ like the video. Started on my nails now with Hydrgel. πŸ‘πŸ’…βœ¨πŸ’›

Aron Fischer

I don't do anything to my nails but I'm just obsessed with watching you and the artistry involved! It's so cool!

prchix

Suzie. What brand polygel did you use for this l?

Julie Gurley

Beautiful work, makes me think about trying this myself.

Kat Cur

You should try fiberglass nails

#64525
                                                                          Ashley Dawdy

I like kirsty way better U kinda annoy me sorry no offemse please but ur voice drives me nuts

#64526
                                                                            calichef1962

Great timing! I just did my very first hybrid gel overlay on a broken nail day before yesterday, and I LOVE IT!!! I've never used anything but acrylic powder/liquid systems before, and the hybrid gel was absolutely AMAZING. I have kind of a LOT of acrylic powders and monomer so I probably will still use acrylic, but I will prefer to use hybrid, especially when my son is here because he HATES the smell of monomer with a blinding passion! To be fair, it does give him headaches, so I don't blame him. I didn't tell him about my nearly broken off nail, I just got my lamp and hybrid kit out and went to work. The filing was an absolute breeze, and when I got done I went into his room to show him and he hadn't even known I was doing an overlay on a broken nail! He said he smelled a little alcohol, but it didn't bother him. I'm still shocked at how easy it was, how it doesn't need a primer and how odor-free the whole process really is. I LOVE HYBRID GEL!

#64527
                                                                              Vivian Ryan

Hi Suzie. Do the polygels get a heat spike like the builder gels do?

#64528
                                                                                Nellie McIntyre

I really wish i could come to your classes but i love your videos theyre so in depth and fun to watch

#64529
                                                                                  Helen Sarkisian

1) Does gel require pure acetone for removal?

2) Acrylic can be pinched fo a C curve. How does one get the gel to create the C curve? My nails tend to go flat.

#64530
                                                                                    Christine Wolanin

Loved this, they look much different when applying

#64531
                                                                                      Madeline Mudd

What brand of forms do you use, Susie!? I can’t find them any where!

#64532
                                                                                        Jeremy

Hey, Suzieβ€” what would happen if, say, you were working with gel (polish or builder) and you forgot to protect your brush before nuking? Would the brushed be ruined or could you save them?

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!