POST-GYM ROUTINE 💦How To NOT Look Like A Puddle

Main POST-GYM ROUTINE 💦How To NOT Look Like A Puddle

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ #EverydayMay Day TWENTY-THREE!

TheyCallMeDeni

i'm taking notes furiously so I can look as pretty and decent as you but funny thing is i don't go to the gym lmao, just watching because it's you!

Shalane Carney

You are so stunning you always look amazing 👌🏻🙌🏻

Raya Bahian

You look pretty as always

Angela Turner

I can’t with the hair…two days and four classes dirty? If you are already shower at the gym, and you dry your sweaty hair why not just shampoo??

Gjejlane Berisa

Can someone tell me where she bought the vase on 13:10? The white one? Soooo beautiful tell me lord🙏😭

alimotshadiat

do you think farsali spray is sticky ?

LA

Living the philippines, i can’t NOT wash my hair everyday

Naya Apostolou

I'm obsessed with everyday May! But girl I have to comment on the lack of music, especially on the ffw bits… 🙄

P S

I really love waking up to your everyday may videeeeos! Best feeling ever 🙂

Sandra

This is just a question, but doesn't your hair get a bit smelly from all the sweat?

Judith Cortada Solé

I hit pan on my Tantastic bronzer last week!!!! A year later👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Tina Germanian

Love vlog style videos!

Anja654 __

You are soooo beautiful😍 love this simple nude look!

Faiza Khan

WHAT DEODERANT DO YOU WEAR FOR THE SUMMER, I SWEAT PROFUSELY IN HOT WEATHER

Jenn Parga

Will you do a give away with the Tom Ford mascara

licely

Ok, I need that lip combo! Did u mean 2c? That’s what comes up when I click the link. Or is 5c just not available anymore 😩
                                      I need the blush too! 😭

Love the look!

Klara from Switzerland

Allana, can you try the new bare with me nyx tinted balm stuff?😻

I K

Doesn't your scalp start to itch after a few days of greasy hair? Whenever i try to postpone washing my hair, the itching drives me crazy :/

Kai Binta

you are just so pretty like damn

Kaitlin Murphy

Is the Pillow Talk blush very different to NARS Madly and Hourglass Brilliant Nude? If I'm buying another neutral blush I need to know if its slightly different haha 🙂

Manal El

Definitely needed this! I'm trying to go to the gym and get a good routine. Such a motivation!

strangexphenomena

I love your maniacal laugh when talking about your dirty hair/that no one would know 🤣 also I hope you’re using a heat protectant on your hair! I’m sure Armineh has got you, but just making sure since you didn’t mention it 💋

sn12

you are inspiring me to THINK about working out more lol…hey baby steps at least im considering it lol that's progress for my fat ass ha!

Annah Niram

Looking gorgeous as always. Loving your hair at the moment!

Victoria Gorena

Ok that hair trick is so awesome! I’m trying to get back into the rhythm of working out and as a fellow sweaty gal I will definitely be giving this a shot

Lauren Nicole

You are so gorgeous what the heck

grlfinn

don't forget the sunscreen girl!!

Handsome by Natasja

Wash your hair after class with only water! Put some conditioner in your ends, rins it out en blowdry it. Your hair feels so much better! You don’t use shampoo😉

Bumblebee

After the gym I'm pretty much dead , but hey :))

Liv Inuk Oldenburg Lynge

Haha I do the the blowdry trick post workout as well. I use cold air so I don’t kill my hair and it works fiine. In terms of mascara: I have been using the same mascara since 10th grade (I am now finishing my first year of grad school) and dabble with others but I always go back to the Max factor falselash effect waterproof. It is cheap, keeps a curl, volumizing and thickening. I love highend makeup and how luxorious it feels but that mascara is one thing I always stick to no matter what👌🏻

Megan Belci /Just The Everyday

just add SPF and ur killing it!

Zizi from

Give your Hair a breack Girl

Shandraya Jones

this is the best!! everyday may is my fav💕 I want to know if people are really getting the elf large stipple brush!??

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!