POWER OF MAKEUP: DOUTZEN KROES | NikkieTutorials

Main POWER OF MAKEUP: DOUTZEN KROES | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

Please welcome to my channel: DOUTZEN KROES! – THE DUTCH SUPER MODEL! Today I’m showing the power of makeup on this dutch beauty! Doutzen is …

Pallabi Maitra

5:34 Doutzen's wonder on pewdiepie's 102 million subscribers: "From talking, while gaming?" And Nikkie's expression at the same time!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats exactly what i wonder!!

Liliana Ibarra

πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ŸπŸŒΉ

ToriZee

Shes so calm and soft spoken!!! I love it and love that it seems like she has no diva in her.

Beau van Stiphout

My two favorites ❀️

Susana Leon

Forever my fav VS model

Solskynn

She seems like such a sweet person with a soft disposition
                  She has aged beautifully and will continue to do so!

Shiloh King

β€œOh, Pie” lol too cute man!

Stiven Con

She looks way younger then NikkieTutorials. Nikis face looks fucked up lol. Like an ORG lol

CallMeJenn

Yaaaaas despacito πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Khaila Matthews

She's adorable

kate C

Doutzen is perfect even without make up. Her face sculpture is unique

Jaime White

I was just thinking how she is the most beautiful model ever

SnkSly

Literally an Angel, Doutzen Kroes is a real life angel, her face, her profile, her voice, her personality, her everything, an ANGEL

SnkSly

People complaining about Doutzen being sexy, like YOU REALLY FORGET ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC AND ANGELIC AND BEAUTIFUL AND HELLA SEXY ANGELS OF VS, plzz

Thorin Scott

When the question about the apology video came up I knew then and there that she had no idea who James Charles was. His apology video was ICONIC

Joanne D’or

Where are you from Nikkie? 😊

Pedro Oliveira

That's how you say school in Portuguese

Kristen Bortz

Nikki, could u be any MORE of an Angel??

Holland Marie

Brene Brown ❀️❀️❀️❀️ YAS! Home girl is connected with her emotions! Love love love that!

Ryan Freeman

Just like Nikkie, just as equally beautiful before a single ounce of make up even touched her face. Two queens and we have absolutely no choice but to stan. πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

Alejandra Ponce

omg her side profile 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

random dude

she looks like denise richards from 20 years ago

Nina Resendiz

Omg I love that she talks about Brene Brown. I love her!

mlm2167

That was so fun to watch β£οΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈMia

Elizabeth H

So so so so cute!! Loved this video!!

Alisa Longoria

I love you, Doutzen! I remember almost taking a marketing position at Hunkemoller in NL because I so admired your affection and commitment to the Netherlands’ beauty output!

Gab M

I adore her!!! I have followed her since she started un Victoria's Secret β™₯️ before she was an angel 🀩

Elaine Menezes

she's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

malvika mishra

Btw Nikkie should up her youtube game as well 'cause
                                                                T-Series has 121M subs way more than pewdipie…!

Lalaluxe

Doutzen is so adorable with the award haha

Michelle Anderson

What makeup did you use on her?

O O

Do this with Karlie

Sol Auditore

Wow, she is so beautiful

Min Criss

She was my favorite angel of Victoria secret 😍❀️🌠

#107613
                                                                          Shaa Xo

I thought niki was using one of those machines that matches your color πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#107614
                                                                            Flor Igielski

Please, Nikki… Can you tell me which is the cooling device you are using?! Love all the video so much! <3

#107615
                                                                              loubna meknessia

She's basic

#107616
                                                                                Nicole Craner

does anyone know what language they were talking about Doutzen speaking?

#107617
                                                                                  frenchtoast

i’m suddenly gay πŸ₯Ί

#107618
                                                                                    Liz Black

OMG!! I can't believe you're doing her makeup! She was one of my fav VS models since I was like 14.

#107619
                                                                                      Linyela

Omg two of my fav Dutch people in one videooooo

#107620
                                                                                        Fabien Jtt

She’s sooooo kind and cute and beautiful 😍❀️

#107621
                                                                                          Michelle Zarod

Doutzen is sooo sweet πŸ₯ΊπŸ¦‹

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!