PRIMARK Spring 2019 Try On Haul 🌸 ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main PRIMARK Spring 2019 Try On Haul 🌸 ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      PRIMARK Spring 2019 Try On Haul 🌸 ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

It’s the Freddy My Love Spring Fashion Edit! We are ending things cheaply and cheerfully with a Youtube CLASSIC- Primark! Don’t forget to subscribe please …

Pizza Drew

Honestly idk how people can really complain about the quality of the clothing in Primark lmao. Like little boys, girls and women literally slave away in sweatshops to make that shit and still come out making like $200 a year.

Charlotte May

sometime in the future you should do a matalan haul x

Emily Weller

I think the cardigan would look amazing with blue jeans and crop top which matches the cream colour!

Enya Foerster

I think that whats a bit "offputting" about the dresses is, that they don't hit you at the smallest part of your waist πŸ™‚ Maybe someone with a shorter torso would look a bit better in them

Guusjex

yes yes yes primarkk

Emily Pembridge

You are so intelligent and clear in what you aim to achieve with your videos and by what you say. Its lovely to see a youtuber who stands by what they believe in meanwhile being respectful! X

Anna Roos

Clout Goggles are a style of sunglasses with large, round, white frames and dark lenses, named by rapper Denzel Curry but iconically worn by rocker Kurt Cobain in the 1990s.

Caitlin

Check out Jeanne Damas. She wears TONS of cardigans and always styles them in so many different ways!

Ricci Angela

your edits are πŸ’£

Kelsey Loftus

Please do another charity shop haul! 😘

Jackie Edwards

Gorgeous cardigan…… what about with a white or pale pink shift dress..

Yinnie Pham

Thank you for all your haul Freddy. I especially enjoy the split screen. Very creativeπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Margaret

CLOUT GOGGLES LMAO

Jo Caspersz

I would love to see you style your mum. Your style is so sweet and I'd like to see how it works for the mature lady.

Angela Saludes

Did anyone notice freddy looking for pockets on one of the shorts?
                                    Literally me when I'm shopping πŸ˜‚

Julia Toi

I think jeans would be great n your basic top

Miss Deep

The high waisted shorts are amazing
                                        .. the cardigan is nice .. u can wear it done up with a high waisted white skinny jeans or a plazzo white pants with poplin shirt and thin neck bow

Anna Rose

I love you’re videos! You have the best fashion sense. Thank you for entertaining me for a week!πŸ˜‚

Alicia Djurovic

Love your style!

Morte Mar

I think that cardi would look cool with high-waisted capris.

Migdalia Castro/Ladydalia

Love the glasses!

Ellis Elizabeth

Clout goggles: basically a rapper named Daniel curry said in one of his videos that "These ain’t glasses, baby. These are clout goggles!” and then it became a meme over time. Here's an article on the history of how it became a meme: https://www.grailed.com/drycleanonly/clout-goggles-history

Ocean Eyelishhh

i love that cardigan pls keep it omg

Cat Eyes

The cardigan is gorgeous! It looks very Chanel, I think.

Al Elaine

Try the cardigan buttoned up as a top with some navy cigarette pants or with the pink shorts and white boots

Ivy Cao

For the "Pink stripe paper bag shorts" did anyone realize that Freddy couldn't find the pockets…?

Genevieve Pearson

I love that cardigan! I have a similar one in red and white check I got from Modcloth. I think it would be really adorable with a pair of pedal pushers, personally.

mia lynn

lil crazy but what about the cardi w some leather shorts and wearing the cardi tucked in as a shirt with nothing underneath. i could see it tucked into black leather paperbag style-like shorts, but i know thats out of ur comfort zone

Saeema Majid

Loved the whole week well done πŸ‘ xxx

pinkprincess

Keep the cardigan Freddy! πŸ’•

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!