PRODUCTS I USED UP + Would I Repurchase…?! hits + misses | EMPTIES

Main PRODUCTS I USED UP + Would I Repurchase…?! hits + misses | EMPTIES

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KathleenLights 1 month ago.

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author

KathleenLights

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I go through all of my BEAUTY trash & tell you whats good & what wasn’t! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for …

KathleenLights

HAPPY (almost Saturday) !!!!!
    Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!!! Ily!!!!!
    PS- I took my thumbnail pic before I started filming and forgot to talk about my MARULA hair oil I finished!!!!! I loved it!!!!! But it was discontinued:(

Maizah Sweeney

I enjoy very much!!

Natasha Syarif

kathleen i loveeeeee this kind of videoo!!!😍😍😍 plss continue doing this thingg😘😘

Jennifer T

I don't use face halo but I use the H2O Beauty microfiber faces cleansing towels and it's the best thing everrrrrrr

A person named Kai

How were you able to get the Becca foundation to work? I have dry skin so I thought I’d love it but omfg I couldn’t get it to look decent. It oxidized to a weird orange tint. No matter how I applied it the foundation would look like crap. Using a foundation brush would leave weird streaks but if I tried to blend it even longer than I did the foundation would lift. So I tried a beauty sponge, both damp and dry, and it would lift in patches especially if I tried to do a second layer or blend concealer on top.

The primer I used was the smashbox photofinish primerizer

Fiza Imtiaz

Tutorial on this look pleaseee!

Bella Orefice

face halo is so goooood!

Aix CaΓ±ete

So much Halloween vibes on your look! I'm LOOOOOVING it! <3 Luuuuurve the sweatshirt! <3

And… YES! More empties videos from you, please? You product recommendations matter. πŸ™‚

Christine Yi

Love this Halloween-y look!! πŸ˜πŸŽƒ

useless videos

can u do a best lash video or something along those lines

alysa berry

I feel like the jouer concealer barely has anything in it. It’s the only concealer I’ve ever finished quickly and it has less than half the product that shape tape comes with and like 1/4 of what born this way does.

kristin terry

Would literally watch anything you post

Breanna Sullivan

I love these types of videos kathleen! I love to see what you genuinely like and what you use and your holy grails. I love these and kat chats!πŸ’•

nuha sakinah

Loving this episode!!! Excited to see more!!!❣❣❣

Eileen *

u need coffee never

Erin O.

I love these videos!! It lets us know what you are actually using on the day to dayπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Courtney Ann

I use a face towel, but it doesn't take glitter off for DIDDLY, so I always have to follow up with coconut oil and wipe that off to get all the glitter.

subaru2022

Yes sure! Some products I forgot about them, and these kinda video remind me of good choices in market rather than keep buying the newest the latest and forgot about the oldy but goody! Thanks a lot

Nabamita Dey

I looooove these types of videos ❀

Stephanie Brown

Just love watching your videos, you always make my day! Love you!β™₯️😊

tara5221

I LOVE your monthly favorites! My favorite video to watch!

Alexis Evans

ALSO KATHLEEN THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS NEVER EVER STOP

natalie31535

Does anyone know what the second perfume was?

Megan Zuelsdorff

Me: omg I don't that sweater!
    Looks on wildfox at the $128 price tag oh…maybe I don't need it 😬😬 das esspensive

xaracrocker

Listening to Kathleen talking about Glossier perfume for an extended period of time waiting for her to say the name of it. With every cut, I was like, β€œShe gonna mention it now.” I was soooo wrong. Aye Kathleen jaja

Cameron Ancira

Try coco mademoiselle by Chanel paris!! Pricy but sooo worth it πŸ₯°

Maribel Reyes

Yessss pls never stop doing empties I love seeing these 😁😁😁😁

ally fazio

Girl. Stop using wipes

Alexis Evans

Your sweater 😍

Kelsi Jenkins

I enjoy these videos

Rebecca Caputo

Pretty happy you’re trying to be less wasteful! I love watching these videos. But the wipes drive me crazy.

joelle matar

I always wait to watch your videos😍😍😍😍😍😍

Lauren Carmen

I love these videos!!! Please keep filming them!

Jenn Truong

I want to get more of those Simple wipes and I want to try that Glossier perfume

Sarah Michelle

Please continue making these videos! Always gives me so many ideas on what to buy and try next! πŸ₯°

Anna Hubbard

I love these videos!! Please don’t stop making them ❀️

Cait McG

I love empties videos!! Definitely keep doing them.

alejandra villasenor

I loveeeeeee empties!!!!

stephanie melendez

Love you to the max! These are still one of my all time favorite videos to watch because it shows me that you truly like the product! Please continue to do them even if it’s only like 3X a year lol Hope you have the best weekend Kathleen! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Dana Shackleford

Do a tutorial on this eyelook

Steph Renshaw

i love these videos, please keep doing them!

Leticia De La Cruz

Can you please try other tubing mascaras, like drugstore ones. Please and thank you..lysm

Pepper Potts

Hi Kathleen, please continue doing these videos! Based on your 'loves' I have purchased the Koh Gen Do wipes, the Jouer concealer, and a tubing mascara (although not Thrive Causmetix brand). I trust your opinionand I want to see this continue. Once a month or 3-4 times per year – I'll take what I can get πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

Madison Fish

I love these videos they're amazing ❀️

ari salcido

LolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.