Project Comeback Ep.1 Part 1: Workout Routine & How to Start!

Main Project Comeback Ep.1 Part 1: Workout Routine & How to Start!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      Project Comeback Ep.1 Part 1: Workout Routine & How to Start!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! TIMER APP: …

Hanna Kiiver

Lol I have the same "worm walk" ๐Ÿ˜…

Victoria-Lee Balmer

My favorite videos ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› all the way from Cape Town ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Your family is beautiful ๐ŸŒธ

Meyer Essentials

LOVE Sarah what a gem! Does anyone know the resistance bands she uses?

Kate May

Really needed this, Iโ€™ve been unhappy with my lifestyle and really would love to make some changes ๐Ÿ™ have followed your channel for 2 years now and I love the whole family โค๏ธ letโ€™s do this together ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Macy Smith

Yes, I probably should be doing homework right now but I think Iโ€™d rather watch this

S and B Fitness Instagram sandbfitness

Look at the book body by science. It's a 15 minute workout once a week. Obviously u can do it more but its the method what makes it work

Justyna Zalubska

Finally Sassy๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Elisha Scott

Hey Sarah im wondering if you can do a home exercise video I'm due number 2 in August and wont be able to go to gym after but still want to be healthier

Janet Armstrong

You actually look amazing I hope I look this good after having a baby Xxxx

Aj Walker

So excited and keen to do my own โ€œproject comebackโ€ after I give birth. I loved following your pregnancy journey. And loving this new series your starting!
                          Wish me luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป baby girl is on her way xx

Tina El

Sezzy, do you have a spotify playlist? everytime some musics comes up in your videos im like YEEESSS

Nadia Du Plooy

Pure dedication from you Sezzy, loving it, thanks for the spoils!

Deldar95

You are so amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Josie Hull

If i see one person criticizing you they are going down

Alisa Miettinen

Do a Project comeback e book ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜… Then again probs too much for you with the baby, considering how hard you worked on them before… But it could be a motivation to all those who are new mommas n want to get back on track or just for people like me who falls off the vagon often xD Also love ur vids and the haters can just shut up. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be fit and being at the gym even if you are ok with ur current body. Nothing wrong with wanting to be even better and pushing yourself. Plus people who properly follow you know you actually just love fitness and healthโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

xxmeinekleineweltxx

I always love the music in your videos:)

Taylah Louise

I feel like I should be using this as my opportunity for a project comeback after a bad ankle injury … but also Imma just sit here and support you instead hahahah <3

Shenae Telini

What are your favourite wireless earphones for gym? โค๏ธ

L.

HAHA I'm getting advertisement from 'Fox traveling' in your video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #loveit

Ps. Thanks for the video I need to get fit too!

kathrin

Superb timing Sarah, I'm literally starting my own project comeback today haha i'm excited!!

Anna Fern

Okay i use to watch sarah like before she was at 1 million and then i stopped watching youtube and she has a freaking baby and one million subs iโ€™m so proud of you โค๏ธโค๏ธ

dawn for life

Sarah, did you manage to find what Fox is allergic to? I know you care about chemicals and I just want to point out "Natural Flavour" as in ingredient. I understand you have it in your Bloom Powder and Tropeka has it too.

Do consider looking it up. Hope he's better. So cute =)

YIMS

Can you please show us your pelvic floor routine, I think all women should be doing them would love to see this!! Congrats on project comeback!!

Chasing sun Set

OMG I HAVE AN IDEA – LETS DO PROJECT COMEBACK TOGETHER – MOTIVATE EACH OTHER!!!!

Chasing sun Set

my favorite kind of videos!!! <3 SOOOOO MOTIVATING ๐Ÿ™‚

Sani Laomahei

Sezzy what ear phones do you use during your workout?? Plssss

Bob Elena

Love this

Roxy Summer

loved this so much!!!!!

Laura Moncunill

whwn the podcast? Or do a sale for your second guide so everyone can do it with you!!

nicoline ineichen

does anyone know where to find that stairmaster workout she talked about?๐Ÿ˜Š

dawn for life

Kurt : Think about the turtles.
                                                                    That's what my husband says to me when I feel bad for forgetting "environmental saving items". It looks cute when it's not me. :p

Hailea Howard

Love you girl! You are such an inspiration and your mentality about battling fitness and mum life is so motivating for me (even though I dont have a baby and im not preggy)

Kaitlyn Johnson

You look so great! Love your motivation, Youโ€™re awesome Sarah ๐Ÿ™‚

Jennilee Mills

I havenโ€™t been able to train since February due to a medical condition and operation. SO KEEN for my project comeback in June ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I used to train every day and I miss it so much ๐Ÿ˜ข Thank you for an awesome sauce vid Sarah x

#56212
                                                                          Tamar Shoshan

So happy to finally watch the project comeback new videos!!!

#56213
                                                                            Ellen Mae

hey sezzy what resistance bands do you use?

#56214
                                                                              Twinkle

Please can you and kurt just get married already

#56215
                                                                                Roxy Summer

put a keep cup in your pram

#56216
                                                                                  Georgia Bear

So ready for Part 2!! so so motivating ๐Ÿ™‚

#56217
                                                                                    Brigitte Hunter

Iโ€™m so excited for this! Iโ€™m 5 months pp with twins so I will be watching these RELIGIOUSLY!!!!! Will you be talking about working out while breastfeeding? Iโ€™ve worked out a few times but every time I did, I would get mastitis. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#56218
                                                                                      That’s Just Emily x

This is literally THE video I needed to watch! Haven't been to the gym in almost three weeks now. I've enjoyed time away but miss it and think this was the motivation I needed- THANK YOU SEZ! x

#56219
                                                                                        Samantha Rochelle

Had a few weeks off so Iโ€™m excited to try this workout!

#56220
                                                                                          Bla La

I just got my period back and now I really want feel good in my body. I am 16 and since a few years I can't reach my goal to finally like my body. I decided to go vegan yesterday and the timing of this video is just perfect โค๏ธโค๏ธ Let's support and motivate each other ๐Ÿ’•

#56221
                                                                                            Intergalactic Supreme Goddess of Service Ginny Mae

Looking forward to this series โค๏ธโค๏ธ

#56222
                                                                                              Samantha Williams

Pleaseeeee do a video on how to do a handstand for beginners!! โค๏ธ

#56223
                                                                                                zsuzsmus

Loved it!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!