PUR Cosmetics 100 FOUNDATION SHADES?! I'm Confusion Luv | Jackie Aina

Main PUR Cosmetics 100 FOUNDATION SHADES?! I'm Confusion Luv | Jackie Aina

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

PUR Cosmetics 100 FOUNDATION SHADES?! I'm Confusion Luv | Jackie Aina

What happens when PUR Cosmetics creates a foundation shade range of 100 SHADES?! Will it be gimmicky? Will it be a flop? Let’s talk about it!

Jackie Aina

PEEPUL – before commenting about my feedback, PLEAZ watch the video IN FULL. I beg, seriously.
        We saw what happened the last time a beauty brand tried to stunt on us with 60 shades (and how much of a flop that was) OF COURSE people are going to be skeptical of 100 shades! A lot of shades does not mean they are all QUALITY and wearable!!!!

Camille Holmes

i love watching your videos 🤗 they put me in such a better mood 😂

Krystal

LMAO I'm NC35 in the summer

C’s Polish

Subbed you're fun to watch!

Hanna Hearts

We’re 180 in skin tones. I just come here cause you’re genuinely entertaining

Maya Schneiderman

anxiety sucks. been having a bad day/night. this video really helped me. thank you ❤️

Brenna Garcia

How is it I’m as pasty as pasty gets and yet people are still SLEEPING on Jackie like come on y’all 🙃

vanessa31966

Thank you for the tester bundle idea I am hard to match an find myself buying a bottle cause it looks good in the store but later in other light or sunlight I don’t look so good lol getting bundle tester will save me a lot of time an money 🤑

Hope Sneddon

Does anyone know any melanin deprived (trustworthy) beauty channels that are reviewing the foundation?

Melissa Aninakwah

Loved this video💘💘

It’s Dior

Sooo when brands sends you makeup (PR boxes) what do you do with the rest of the makeup?

Maria Robins

Sis which lipstick? 😍

Nizzle

YES

High Definition

This is $36 dollars, a hard pass for me.

Adeola Oni

Jackie!!! where can we send the pics we want u to judge for the next vid?

Brandon M

Hearing Jackie talk about how her family has trouble finding shade matches bc they have “unique” undertones made me wonder if they actually have unique/hard to match undertones or if it’s just bc ppl in the black community are so used to not having appropriate shade ranges that they just assume it’s difficult to match… when in reality maybe it isn’t hard to match, brands just aren’t putting the effort

91MESA

Hey Jackie, love you💕
                                        Will you be reviewing juvia’s foundations and concealer? I’m ready for yours and Nyma’s review.

Finale Carroll

@jackie can you do an updated skin care route that you use on daily

Keosha Newton

Here I am again binging aunty Jackie’s videos in the middle of the night 😂

Basimah Sibawe

GETTING THIS FOUNDATION RIGHT NOW

Lorna Ndwiga

Somebody please tell me which make up mirror she uses😍😍, lots of love Jackie ♥️

jv car

Brown-of-A-plause!! lovn dis foundation on yu Aunti J💛🌼

Breonna Florence

This foundation is expensive for pur tho

Jrevlhs

you’re not that chick 🐣 pur 😭 and I’m impressed with the pump and applicator and also that they’re selling smaller sizes so we can try a smaller amount to find our shade both of those are genius and also the shades 😩🙌🏽👏🏽🙏🏽

Ambra Osley

Ummmm I’m kinda shook hunny! This foundation looks beautiful! I’m ordering mine Thursday off our website, they’re offering a full size primer with the foundation purchase yessssssss🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sweet Cutey

Do you think the reason the shade categories are “overlapping” is because there are ALOT (100 shades) to categorize? Hmmmm

Yvette Cousin

The part when you talk about the beauty industry vs actual people of color… this is why diversity is needed in product development and marketing.

Makise Kurisu

9:52 Exactly
                                                              Except for my skin that Its pure green
                                                              Hate that

Sharon Paul

You look so beautiful, pinks and purples are so your colours !

ichik333

Thank you so much for the video!!! And yes please do a video where you swatch/ shade match on your family members!!

Marie Cato

I wish they had a shade matcher on their website

yaknotnud

I'm white, pale, but I'm kind of yellow toned. I feel at the drug store they think that pale people are all pinked toned or something. I have been realizing that a lot of the cheap foundation that I own is a little pinkish and I am yellow. I need to start paying more attention to under tones.

Coco G

Jackie the skin is flawless!!!!!

zerosurrender

So you just gonna slide left to the full face and not give us this gorgeous eye?! I still love you but damn sis, damn, do what you do… Take my love for granted, go-on-head 💜

#54165
                                                                          Chezarie Thames

I thought you were gonna say "cold hard coint!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#54166
                                                                            Dana Thigpen

Thank you for uploading good quality content and not being apart of all the bullshit

#54167
                                                                              underrated alcapuria

Can someone tell me why people hate Jackie? What she did or said that made people hate her?

#54168
                                                                                Youtube Creator

Girl just do your makeup and shut up LOL. 😂😂😂

#54169
                                                                                  WhysofineAdrian

da video is not not der jackie you wonder why we have clicked it its cuz we got nothing to click

#54170
                                                                                    Tia Tolmie

Here’s the thing about PUR. They may make 100 shades. But here in Canada they only send drug stores like 6 shades AT MOST. And they are all beige.

#54171
                                                                                      jjfranz2000

Coming here for unproblematic content

#54172
                                                                                        ツdaddy angel

am i stupid or am i the only one who pronounced it as ‘pur’ like what a cat does

#54173
                                                                                          Zayba Yasin

can we talk about jackies glass skin 😩😍

#54174
                                                                                            Squeezie_ B

This probably the best color match I’ve ever seen on you. It makes your skin look so warm and healthy!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!