RECREATING + REACTING To My PROM Look! | NikkieTutorials

Main RECREATING + REACTING To My PROM Look! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      REACTING TO & RECREATING My PROM Look! | NikkieTutorials

Today I’m taking a trip down memory lane! I’ll be recreating AND reacting to my PROM makeup/look! Whew, baby, the glow up is real!!! I show you how to create …

NikkieTutorials

if this doesn't give you hope in your makeup skills, I don't know what will! 😅

ahsjessi

I had a simple pink ish soft eye look using a sponge applicator, and a red lip. No foundation, no brows, no face products

It’s Jojo25

You kinda remind me of blake lively in your prom picture

EverydayEvie

Actually the dream to be able to create videos as high quality as this 😭😭 so talented ❤️

Nilufar Rajabi

😂😂😂😂
                @rajabinilufar Instagram

Amal

Have been waiting since she announced this on her snapchat

Trisch Tan

3am here and i’m early?!?!?! loveee this look!!!! 💗💗💗💗

Johannah Bagaoisan

brugpieper lowkey sounded like broke people

אנדריאה אדריין

❤❤❤👍👍👍👍

siv tone hasselquist

Realistic brow? Oh no girl.

Jamie Johnson

DAMN
                            I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED GOOD
                            THIS IS HOW THE “TOO RICH” DO
                            SICK

Joanna Sobierajski

My mom did my makeup and she did a neautral smokey eye with NO BLACK and a neutral lip

Kiki

I need her skin in my life😍❤️

Ailuy YZETIW

You inspire me sooo much
                                  And your development is incredible 💕👍👍

Caro Bey

SO YOUR TEETH ARENT NATURAL??? Damn they look so GOOD and natural wtf

Mo Nete

I left my prom after an hour, because I was almost the only person who came there without a date and everyone around me were just making out, smooching and just being all lovey dovey, making me feel extremely uncomfortable and isolated, so I realized I missed my bedroom and just left, and spend the rest of the night in my bedroom. No regrets. But my dress and make-up were awesome, at least that one good thing happened 🙂

Vojta BFit

THE GREEN JEWEL! 😂💚

Denise Ruiz

Quuuuueen 😍

Ivana Del-Vechio

I love you Nikkie❤😍🥰

Klaudia Halim

Love youu

Tamia Pillay

I have been waiting for this video, can't wait to watch😍❤️

MaiDai

Nikkie applying her foundation is the most satisfying thing to watch EVER

JazzyJs Life

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Kk dragon

I never went to prom but love this video! 😊😍

MrBeast

ɢo_ᴛo_ᴍʏ_ᴄhᴀɴɴᴇʟ…❤❤❤👌wᴀɴɴᴀ_sᴇ¢ɾᴇt?🎁👀3254…..6

Louis Lenoir Starace Verde

You should let your emotions flow… Even in camera.

Lol Freya Love

Love it. Xx

Lala Lumu

idk man but I think it‘s time for a hair-tutorial

Katherine Perez

I think you looked GORGEOUS in that pic!! Yes, makeup has evolved since then but you were beautiful no matter what!♥️

Iqra Moin

transformation defined😍😍

Vojta BFit

NIKKIE: "I WAS WORKING ON MY CAREER. I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN BOYS." NIKKIE, YOU ARE THE REAL CAREER WOMAN! ❤ I LOVE IT. 😊

GlamedByEv

8:05 I’m not crying you are 😭😭😭😭

Brook Madden

Nikkie out here inspiring me to love myself unconditionally

Sarah Tapalla

This inspires me that my makeup skills will be great *gulp 😬….someday😅

#98091
                                                                          Jadeyn Fortin

Heyy I loveeeeee your videos!!❤❤

#98092
                                                                            ASMR Love Pathways Animations

If this is blue, you love Nikkie
                                                                              👇💙

btw on the road to 6.7k ❤✨any help is appreciated!

#98093
                                                                              Esther Mirjam

I love your style, but i would think a little slimmer brows would fit you as well

#98094
                                                                                Glynis Marthinussen

Wow you look like 2 entirely different people… I’m not sure why but I like the prom person more… back then your eyebrows existed and you just look more beautiful then

#98095
                                                                                  Kyle Crespo

I love you so much nikkie! Your such an inspiration to
                                                                                    Me and my journey!

#98096
                                                                                    Flip Vossen

Love the content you’re coming up with recently! I’ll forever be supporting you Nikkie 🥰

#98097
                                                                                      Cheyenne Walker

Amazing… you look so different but still beautiful!❤❤

#98098
                                                                                        Megan Easton

Yes NIKKIE!! That was the best feeling clicking on your channel and a new video popped up as I was on it. TRUE QUEEEEEN❤️

#98099
                                                                                          Ion Diamanti

wish we had prom partys in Greece😶☹

#98100
                                                                                            Livv Whitaker

Love you Nikkie!!! ❤️

#98101
                                                                                              Любимое кино

Русские !🌹❤

#98102
                                                                                                Alina Tanschi

Wow..I've never been this early before

#98103
                                                                                                  Isabel Panduro Martín

Nikkie, can you do some lip art, it would be awesome. Btw, I love you and your videos❤

#98104
                                                                                                    Latisha Martin

Where’d you get that powder puff from? 👀

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!