Recreating SHANE DAWSON'S Makeup Look On Me! | NikkieTutorials

Main Recreating SHANE DAWSON'S Makeup Look On Me! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      Recreating SHANE DAWSON'S Makeup Look On Me! | NikkieTutorials

Two years ago, YouTube legend Shane Dawson did my makeup. Now, after releasing his Conspiracy collection with Jeffree Star, I wanted to revisit the look, and …

NikkieTutorials

THUMBS UP IF YOU THINK SHANE SHOULD DO MY MAKEUP AGAIN!

C García

Nikkie is such a beautiful soul, i love you

Bree Freeman

I love you Nikkie. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

KBreezy Aloha ST8

L💚VE IT… L💚VE YOU and LOVE SHANE N JEFREE

Bree Freeman

One of my favorite Shane Dawson videos, and one of my favorite NikkieTutorials videos!!!!

Jonnie Grace Hampton

PLEASE COLLAB WITH SHANE AGAIN! I'd cry❤❤😭😭🥰🥰

Melody’s Vanities

Happy Thanksgiving 🖤🖤🖤

Mikaella Abulencia

I hope you have another video of Shane doing your make up soon.

Randa Johnson

You forgot the most important part of the eye with my eyelashes nooooooooooo

MariLu x

you should have shane do your makeup now that he’s has experience !!!

Marielle Westeneng

NICKIE I MISSED YOU💓I litteraly when i saw the post when i woke up

Rosa D Angry Unicorn

close your everything

😂😂😂

Misty Parsons

Wow, Nikkie in an entirely green makeup look..who is she?!💚😱😳 You’re looking absolutely amazing as always!! This was such a fun video idea!! Love you, Nikkie!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 💖✨💖

Gia Louise

These colors are beautiful..I love, love, love you Nikkie ur videos are my favorite

Fatima AlSalehi

i knew it u used makeup revolution's foundation! it is so bomb

Rachael Amanda

I was so hoping at the end she would say "keep it sticky Nikkie!" 🤣

Ariel

Now we need Shane to recreate this look on his own face

Brooke Engles

Got mad Shego vibes when only her top lip had lipstick on

Pug Lover

If he only kept the amazing Green in his own palette. This look would look Even more amazing

Alicia A

Ugh! 😩😩😩you killed this look Nikkie! ❤️👌🏽

Gretchen Fleming

12:42 Shego is that you??

Renzellous

Didn’t Nikke hate the color green at one point?

Ashley Oxley

Now he needs to recreate

KoloWolfik

Im not a fan of green in makeup but this looks absolutely stunning 🥺💕 well done! I hope you and Shane do another look together soon!

Shalon Drags Wolf

I absolutely LOVED THIS. Amazing recreation!

Saba Shaikh

Too much adds 😫😫

Gemma Bogaert

Did Shane really just inspire Nikki to make a green makeup look? 😱❤️ She didn't even complain 😂😂

Vixen Eagle

The real beginning of Shane's love for looks.

Abdias Arevalo-Garnica

I haven't clicked on a video so fast!!! 💕❤️💕 You are too much amazing Nikki!!!

Lexi Mombie

Holy crap you make green look good!
                                                                  Shane is so creative, love both looks!

Elizabeth Fitos

This is so cute

alexa corral

I think that that video was one of the first videos I saw of u and I’m mind blown, can’t believe I’ve been stanning u for two years wow

Sarah Amelia

Pleaseeee do collab again with shanee cuz i love you both..

And i want to see your studio tooo.. Please do a studio tour pleasee..

Julesieco. Productions

Yaaass recreate this look using his new conspiracy mini palette with that fierce green colour!! 💚

#105484
                                                                          Fran Rod

No third eye Nikkie? You're not keeping it sticky Nikkie.

#105485
                                                                            Ariel Adler

Am I the only one who’s video sound is glitching? Like it cuts in and out a lot.

#105486
                                                                              Partner In Crime

This is Freaky Friday!!! (Actually Friday in New Zealand) I just watched this the other day hahahahahaha

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!