Renovating Our DREAM Office/Creative Studio! I LOVE THIS ROOM!

Main Renovating Our DREAM Office/Creative Studio! I LOVE THIS ROOM!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day

WOW WOW WOW!! This room is coming together even better than I imagined! I’m absolutely OBSESSED with our walls and layout so far! Rendered Wall By: …

KDF F

I love the walls. Hell yeah!!!!

GeorgiaL h

Loving the Reno videos! but also really missing a day in the life vlog :(( please don't feel any pressure but I just really miss your day in the life vlogs! It can definitely seem like you having to be doing things not in iso to film I understand but we all just love chatting to you! I watched your stories the other night about being a bit shut off because you're just a bit over everyone critiquing you but the sezzy (on a side note that just auto corrected to sexy and would have been very awks if I didn't realise lol) squad misses the happy open sezzy!

It’s Karli

Kurt vlogging about construction is a whole mood.

Jezelle Holtzhausen

I`m OBSESSED with this series!! So excited to see the end results

Geraldine Antoinette Yoga

it just makes me sooo happy to see everything come together! the office wall looks incredible 😍 can't wait to see the full house tour!

Danielle Daly

Did anyone notice at like 2:55 Kurt picks his nose hahahah

Tianna Barnett

Omg! I love love love the room! The colour! 😍😍😍

Luke Wiles

dedication grinding those concrete floors! Would have been so tempted to cut the metal trim on the doors. Hopefully don't have to do that in our renos haha

dldl

This house is gonna be STUNNING!!! Thanks so much for documenting guys! Love it!!! πŸ’–

Ella Brancato

Anyone know what colour she selected for the final look? Love the colour 😍

itschloeburke

I love how excited Kurt was to show Sez the office😍

Kayla’s Journey

Sarah I look up to you! I’m currently transitioning to a paleo diet for health reasons as well as weight loss goals. IT IS SO HARD but I know it will get easier. Thanks for being such a great example ❀️

Anya Wasserman

Valentines Day? Is it different in Australia or is the house fully renovated by now? πŸ˜€

B McDonnell

Kids?? Girl you dropping breadcrumbs?? 😜❀️❀️

Allie Nicole

O m g that office is beautiful

Montana Feix

Kurt's teeth…..wow they look so good

Hayley Fox

Poor Kurt. Give him a break!

Jacki marshall

The only thing I don't like about this series is that I WANT MORE.

annabelle

cannot wait for the finished house tour omggg

Trisha Holtman

Please tell me when he says β€œwe need to get a sparky out here” that means electrician?! Because I’m from US so I’m not sure lol but if that’s what it means my husband (who is an electrician) will 10000000% be getting called that by me! πŸ˜‚

Rachael Boshart

I could watch this forever!!!

Valerie Mueller

Isn’t Valentine’s Day in February ?

Anita Higuera Jara

17:55 sarah: "you can hold it, just dont eat it"

Ava McDonnell

Sarah: I can't paint the walls I'm injured.
    10 mins later, who's painting the walls, Sarah

Annelie Hackner

Love this series sooo much πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

Matilda Wellington

'I'm injured'… but still ends up painting πŸ˜‰

Brodie Fitzgerald

Who in the HELL thumbs downs this video/ANY VIDEO that Sarah makes???!!!!! GIRL YOU KEEP DOIN' YOU!!!!

morningstar mystic

You needed that textured wall to improve the acoustics considering its a podcast room. I think you'll find you'll need to add carpet as well. Good luck! πŸ€πŸ’š

Michelle Illing

Love your video intro sequence! Great work!

Christa Diana

Loved it as always !😊🀩

Shelley Picott

So loving this series…..and you have given me some great ideas of what I might be able to do in my own house.

Melissa Jackman

BEST SERIES EVER!!! Made my morning, thank you πŸ™‚

tt naomi

Who else has been here since hot chocolate with stevia and scare pranks from Kurt?

Gaby Fernandes

The place is looking amazing 😍 also first time I’m seeing you wearing earrings and it looks SO CUTE on you!

Kelea Childress

I love the Reno series!! That office accent wall turned out amazing! So beautiful

Ewelina Wojdylak

wait a minute did Sarah say its valentines day? is it different in Australia? I'm so confused πŸ˜•πŸ˜… I love these reno series vlogs πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

akash verma

Hey quick question? Did you get rid of your parasite Blastocystis Hominis?? Can u make a video on this please.. I am struggling with this parasite. Thanks 😊

W Desir

Kurt is so amazing for doing all this work and being excited about it. My dad renovated our family home when I was younger and he was not nowhere near as sweet as Kurt was during the process.

Kyndell Pacheco

I LOVE THIS!! the series is so inspiring not only creatively but in the sense for me to keep pushing and working hard so one day I can afford to create my ultimate dream home! That wall is so beautiful. I feel when people do accent walls its wall paper or a wildcard color. Not that there is anything wrong with that at all this is just different, great idea.

kristianlandry

I am always craving another 20 minutes of Reno footage after the first is done! So obsessed with this series!! πŸ’•

Gabrielle Telmar

There's something i did not understand…. why people do not wear medical mask ?

KATE-VLOGS

The wall really did turn out so beautiful! We're also redoing our own house right now, so these reno videos are so inspiring and encouraging on the says I don't feel like going out there and working on it πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Lauren Petri

so like I would like to enquire Sarah about whether your cameraman Jei is single? asking for a friend …..maybe….not really πŸ™‚

The Kincaids

Our family welcomed our first baby while you were filming this vlog! 😊

Ahnika Stowell

Did anyone else notice that they used the same music as The Home Depot commercials?πŸ˜‚

Dragana Stankovski

The guy who did the wall: awesome job! Lots of virtual appreciation

Dragana Stankovski

oh man tell me about it..we always bump into something and then we're just standing there brainstorming and at the same time saying "whyyy". But in the end it is worth it. Such feeling of accomplishment.

Leen Martens

so much respect to kurt for all that work wow

Catie Ryan

Love seeing Kurt as well as Sarah what a duo!

beautyloverlisa

It looks amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of the house coming together too<3

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!