Responding To My Coming Out.

Main Responding To My Coming Out.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      Responding To My Coming Out.

I love you all so much… PREVIOUS VIDEO • I’m Coming Out. → Make sure you subscribe to my channel and hit the …

NikkieTutorials

I LOVE YOU!

Barbara Tholl

I wish one day I will be so assertive as Nikkie. 👼❤️👏🙀😻👑💖

Brooke Kennedy

You are so strong and such an inspiration ❤️

Aušra Marčiulionytė

Who in the world would black mail her? Who does that? And I am sorry honey, but Harry Potter is way bigger deal ;D

Marissa Rutherford

NikkieTutorials – The Power of Karma. I can't wait to see what you come out with later this year! <3 Good luck

Allen Wilbur

Omg, shut up!! Blah blah blah.
                  Your parents screwed u up as a toddler. Wtf. Someone should have called child protection services.

Mr Clutchmaster

No wander u looked more man then women

Athina Loemba

Words can't describe HOW PROUD WE ARE OF THE QUEEN OF GLOW😍😍

Sahri Hisoka

You are a real woman and we love you so much , good luck sister

Kyle Osborne

💗🌈

Allen Wilbur

You need some psychotherapy, hormones, you are a freak seeking recognition and a typical lost millenial.

Tim Barba

WE ALL KNEW! NO ONE WAS SURPRISED.

Mel One

Feel like he is „A“ from Pll 😂 So proud of you Nikkie 💙💜❤️

JINADHI RAJAPAKSE

Nothing changed u rock

me ze

Ily but I do think you should press charges and one day maybe bring out who blackmailed you, what if he/she does this to more people?

bananen boter

I love u!!!!!!!!!!!

megna lee

If I were you I would've outed them as soon as I found out🙆 I'm so proud of the mature woman you are, a true icon.

MRZTONI

YOU ARE AN ILLUMINATI PUPPET PUT ON BY THE ELITES FROM THE BEGINNING. 😡😡😡

Charmaine McBride

I love you to Nikki..you have 100% of my support and acceptance all the way from Canada ❤🇨🇦 you are brave beyond words I couldnt imagine bow hard that would be. Your makeup is and always has been amazing and perfect. I wish you were here and could do my make up. Xoxox keep up the great work and fuck the haters !!

Monica Rumenova

You are really great!

SASHA HM02

Yo! This reminds me of Tales from the City where Anna Madrigal waa blackmailed

Bri Regan-Searle

I love the fact that you know who your blackmailer is, and your first reaction isn't to drag them through the mud. Girl, you are a rare gem.

Jaryn Brazeau

I am so happy to see your beautiful face again. You're a KICK ASS WOMAN ❤

J Coburn

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Shelly H

question.for the lgbtq community- why dont i ever hear about any of speaking out against countries /regimes who execute lgbtq??

ahhhsospice

Can you bring your mom back on your channel? She's such a sweetheart

Teresa Hardin

Gotta love the ❤️ Harley Quinn 💙 look is it for the birds of prey????

Teresa Hardin

I'm so confused so Niki was born a girl 😂 sorry I didn't know. Why is she transferred again.

Samuel Iztueta

Not good!!!

Fashion Nezz

U amazing !!

Carly Curgenven

Sending you virtual hugz xxx
                                                                    You might be younger than me but I look up to you so much! 💕💕💕

all thing everything

Love love love you

Rio Sweet

She has the kindest eyes… ❤️

María Andrea

Your makeup looks so good, I would love to try doing this as well! Very proud of you for being the bigger person!

#113287
                                                                          zhaotaitai

So Shane will handle the next chapter of your life story?

#113288
                                                                            Maroua el Khalloufi

i love you so so so much nikki ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍

#113289
                                                                              Liccy Fuentes

OMG – Nikki is over the top, great heart and…. I love u girl!!

#113290
                                                                                Sofia Österman

You are amazing! 💖 Thank you for being you! We all need you!

#113291
                                                                                  Al Masih Ad Dajjal

Tгапsғгеаk

#113292
                                                                                    Steph Ss

You're playing the same mind games…this is exactly stooping to their level. How are people going to learn consequences to their actions, if you don't hold them accountable? This is a TERRIBLE MESSAGE to give people. Taking back the power is not a pissing contest; it's using the law to repremand people who abuse others. Starting to think this is all a lie.

#113293
                                                                                      Nieves Zaisei

Let's police do their job with the blackmail people. They will have what they deserve

#113294
                                                                                        emily kraudel

Your makeup matches your shirt exactly 😁✨
                                                                                          So cool!!

#113295
                                                                                          Beatrice Costa

Love you Nikkie <3

#113296
                                                                                            That one gacha tuber

Blackmailer:Im about to ruin this mans whole career

Nikkie:hold my lashes
                                                                                              perfectly does make up while TALKING and strives just QUEEN

#113297
                                                                                              Mrs Weathered

Ik snap niet dat je er geen werk van maakt. Wat als hij/ zij het bij een ander doet? Die niet zo sterk in der schoenen staat als jij? Al krijgt hij maar waarschuwing VD politie oid

#113298
                                                                                                Lindsey Russell

Way to be the bigger person and handle it with grace, because I would've dropped his name SO fast!!!!!

#113299
                                                                                                  daisy murrieta

Products used ? 😬😊

#113300
                                                                                                    Stephanie Shindo

“Thank you for me, and my community” 🥺❤️❤️

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!