SEPTEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING (try on style) 2019

Main SEPTEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING (try on style) 2019

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      SEPTEMBER BOXYCHARM UNBOXING (try on style) 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Watch me test out September’s BOXYSHERM!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! …

Cristene Hudgins

Gah I just love her!!! I wish I had her cute personality on my channel! 🤗

Sarah Johnson

omg PLS document the process… the home decor HAULS TOO <3

Purple Water Lily

I’d like to see the beauty room transformation. And if you’re going to change a lot, doing a time lapse video would be cool too.

Ali

PLEASE REVIEW MILLY BOBBY BROWNS NEW SKINCARE/MAKEUP LINE!!! It seems like a glossier like line but more affordable! plus it just arrived to ulta!

Laurie Lane

The shirt may be a "reference" to a Friends show BUT "THAT GIRL" was a TV show in 1966-1971 with Marlo Thomas (Her Dad, Danny Thomas began St.Judes children's Cancer hospital) and that is how her hair looked!! Her hair "flip" was the Iconic look. 
                And Phoebe is very RETRO.

Jerrica Poetzman

Yes yes yes document it!!

centrality24

Yes please vlog the beauty room refresh!!!!

Maarij Asif

I thought you vlogged Hawaii trip. 😔
                      However plz plz do a random rambles 😍😍😍💗💗💗💗 for it. I'm just like but I really have been planning to go to canada to my bff and then to Hawaii with her but my anxiety get the best of me. Idk how it'll all be like tbh. 😐

Jessie S

Kathleen! Colourpop only announced one winner for the YouTube giveaway. Y’all said there were going to be five winners😭😭😭😭 do you know when they’re going to announce the rest??

brujis fabulous

Me encanto q hablas español 👍👍👍wepaaaa

Susana Cruz-Diaz

Phoebe’s Thanksgiving football game shirt!!! I’ve been wanting to get it since forever 😭

Karen Curtis

Are you crazy , has the sun got to you … of course we want to see before, in between and after of your studio change. Xx
                              You look so fresh and chilled, take a break as soon as you need one , keep your health at number 1 always.
                              Take care everyone 😉

Blanca Vasquez

Yasss girl document everything 🎥

Hang Le

Your 10-minute videos always feel so short. I wish they could be longer, maybe 1-hour ones, lol jk. But I really love to see more long videos. Please make more of them

Yaliz A. Rodriguez

Yes pleaaaaase I wanna see all about the decoration and all the process!!! Btw I love you!!!

Caroline Bingham

Your skin looks so nice, what foundation you wearing?

Maureen Sarkes

does anyone else feel like Laura Geller reformulated the gilded honey highlight? I bought one a few months ago and feel like it's a lot chunkier and more glittery than it used to be!

Stacey Robinson

Friends!! My favourite ❤️ Phoebe wears it in the football Thanksgiving episode! But where is it from?!?!??!??!!?

Colby Bartley

We need and Stan a Kathleen room makeover vid

Shana mamabear

What lips are you wearing?

Bea M

Kathleen traveling? Leaving her house and now changing her beauty room? Who dis? I like her. 😂🥰

Micah Williams

Y dont u get the boxyluxe

Nicolette M Rojas

YESSSS RECORD THE WHOLE PROCESS OF YOUR BEAUTY ROOM MAKEOVER OMGGGG

venus14

The tee Phoebe wore in the one with the football, season 3 episode 9.

Makenna Fisher

Please make a MOVIE of you remodeling. I would watch it at least three times.

Mandy Benson

Yes to the beauty room transformation and Phoebie wore it in friends when they played football for thanksgiving, friends for life

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!