SHANE DAWSON X JEFFREE STAR Conspiracy Palette… THE TRUTH!!! | NikkieTutorials

Main SHANE DAWSON X JEFFREE STAR Conspiracy Palette… THE TRUTH!!! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      SHANE DAWSON X JEFFREE STAR Conspiracy Palette... THE TRUTH!!! | NikkieTutorials

After a lot of secrets of the beauty were revealed in Shane Dawson’s mini docu-series: THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD OF JEFFREE STAR… the iconic duo launched …

NikkieTutorials

OINK OINK!!! what do ya think??? 🐷🖤✨

༒•iTzDicey•༒

“Jeffree What The Frrdgddla” 12:30

Irene Della Grotta

I need nikkie to fly to LA and glam up with shane and jeffre

Purple Sparkle Felicity

1st. Congratulations on your new home and your studio.
              2 ND. I love you so much
              3 Rd. Love the new backdrop and your nails
              4th I. Response to your question which I prefer 😉😁😊
              Nikki, I prefer you. I love Jeffery and you with everyone else. I'm grateful jazzed for your creative contribution. I'm in the market for a new pallet will be checking out the colab solely on your review. Love you. Hi Nikki hubby. Great job getting a new place 👍😀💪

Danelle Sissing

I got the pallete❤😭I was on the site an hour before the launch, and ended up waiting 3 hours for checkout cause the site kept crashing

Arielle Yindra

I love Nikkie but is no one gonna talk about the fact that her eyes are two different shapes and colors ?

Zombie Bones

See NIkki, THIS is how you conduct business. Might want to take notes from both Shane and Jeffree. Lmao @ your flop tho.

The Front Row

We need a house tour!

Kitty Mar

It's day of dead since 27 till 2 of November here in Mexico but we still put on costumes, but you don't look like a clown, you look so beautifull!

Tube Lover

love this

mizzfizzfizz

I’m so glad you chose to wear the jeffree wtf lip shade. It’s the one I’ve been dying to see applied.

Brendan Yeoh

In da ears oke

Mamta Gupta

So why nikki
                                Why you always forget your ears😕😕💫❤

Pierre Ivan Jovellano

You sj do Shane's makeup with his own palette

Emily Dunham

I got both palettes in time for my birthday!!

Tricia Mason Jar

I definitely get the whole in between feeling. I moved three years ago to a different province in Canada. It took me almost 2 1/2 years to feel at home, but sometimes I still feel it.

Amber Richards

I love it

Kay Whittle

I managed to get 1 liquid lip in the colour Ryland of the Morphe site , until Nikki says you might have a problem with the colour Ryland for showing up your creases in your lips . Ok I might just use it for a ornament 🐷🐷🐷

Urbex Sylvie

Gisteren 18.00 stond heel de make-up spot vast duurde 41 min voor ik er doorheen was, hoop dat me palette snel binnen komt.

sari massalha

Oh my god nikkie I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !! the way you said the names of the lipsticks was HILARIOUS ! 🤣🤣 especially; jefree what the fahblewnsh

Elle Boersen

Neeee Nikkie, je bent zeker niet alleen! Voor modellenwerk ben ik tijdelijk verhuisd naar Milaan voor 2 maanden en dat was ook echt een strijd! De eerste week heb ik iedere dag gehuild, omdat ik Nederland zo miste. Nu zit ik hier 3 weken en eindelijk voel ik me oké in het modellenappartement. Het duurt even om te wennen maar het went. Neem de tijd om je draai te vinden. Xx Elle

Abkr Rastan

My life stile forced me to move between more than 5 houses last month I moved to the sixth .. but I didn't felt that any one could be my home ..

Daniela Lutea

Hia😍🤗😘

ermioni gkalmpeni

I have to be honest. I didn't like the palette when I first saw it it was not what I was expecting. But after your review I want to buy the conspiracy palette 😂 you made it to make sense to me because at first I couldn't understand it. 😅

Skymouth

Yup… going to have to get another Jeffree pallet now! Thinking it's going to be Conspiracy

Elora Danan

I love how every beauty guru is like “THE TRUTH” or “BRUTALLY HONEST” to get clicks and the reviews are always just good

Abbey Campbell

I have felt like I'm in limbo between houses for the past 3 years. June 2016 I became really sick and ended up in a wheelchair with a brain injury. My home was not suitable for a wheelchair, so we've been living in a big warehouse while we wait for my legal case to happen. We sold the house last week and can finally look for a new home. I'm so excited.

lady liss

🖤💋 bought them both love you!!

Sadaf Fallahpour

Nikkie plz do a blue and silver look from this pallet 😍

Karen Sawyer

I like the soft side love the Combo of colors!!beautiful thank you for sharing!!!

Richard Brown

We need Nikkie, Jeffree and Shane to do a get ready with us using the collection……

onigiriluvz

The packaging should’ve been a triangle for the whole conspiracy theme

danielle d.w.

I want to see Shane do her makeup again but this time forreal and with his own palette! ♡

AMELIA JANE

i tried getting the palatte but with exchange rates and post to australia even the mini palatte was close to $100au.. i really want but cant afford that,, im so sad .,. also what is that stuff u put on ur eye before the shadows..

#101716
                                                                          MASTER LUXAI

💕💕💕💕💕

#101717
                                                                            Karlson Louie

Your ears are so red 😂 what happen?

#101718
                                                                              Urja Mangukia

Please review Tati beauty 😍

#101719
                                                                                Chelsea Walsh

So stunning …sold out in the UK 🇬🇧😭 I tired for US but didn’t get that either…my fav look is the autumn look 🍁

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!