Sharing My Secrets… TRUTH OR DARE MAKEUP CHALLENGE!

Main Sharing My Secrets… TRUTH OR DARE MAKEUP CHALLENGE!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      Sharing My Secrets... TRUTH OR DARE MAKEUP CHALLENGE!

Last year I did the TRUTH OR DARE makeup challenge and shared quite some tea! But today it’s again time to find out what happens when you have to choose …

NikkieTutorials

WHAT SHOCKED YOU THE MOST??

Amy Yost

Anyone else SLAM the thumbs up when she was answering question #3?

Randi

Please adopt!! You and dylan will be amazing parents

gim

22:31 idk why but this part made me laugh so so hard ksjdfksjdfsklfd

BlueBae

God I was just so stuck at looking at your eyes today! Your eyeshadow and those lashes are sooooo pretty

Michelle Taylor

4:05 to 4:48 You are wise beyond your years, Nikkie. This 32 year old takes a whole lotta inspiration from your attitude.

Malyun

Nikkie Is Me talking about my forhead😂😭❤️ I love her!

Lozzy Todd

All i can think is Nikkie saying "it's non of your god damn business" some of these questions 🤦‍♀️ Nikkie, Hats off for the 'juicy' questions you did answer, you area brave women

Aswathy suresh

Your brows were lit bit off… But beautiful😍

Holly Nesvat

I’m in the same situation hunni and I love u ur so strong
                          I’m trying to be a makeup artist just like u love u o

Roxette ZAHARIA

what is that weird line around her neck? do you guys see it?

Mariah

How do you style your hair? It's stunning! ❤

TheVaultdweller

Wel, die waarheid maak vry 🙂

katy miles

wish my father was that supportive lol

Eudoxia Von D

the waarheid is, I'm Dutch, so this is a bit of cheating for us :,)

Sam Rikfa

That left eyebrow was so high up I needed a time out😳

Savannah Meinke

I love hearing the Dutch word and most of the time I can guess what it means because I speak German. For example in German it’s Wahrheit. In Dutch it is waarheit (sorry if the Dutch is wrong)

Sellys Lifestylechannel

Nikkie I literally love u so much ❤️❤️❤️

holly nguyen

I want to know where nikkie got her earrings from

Kevin Bragan

Waarheid….Nikki u r the best!

Kiki Sagita

Your bare face so cute and beautiful

Mafercita

Your face is orange

Shawna Fairchild

I wonder if the setting powder would settle better if you used your beauty blender?

boinggers s

22:31 can’t relate 😂

Shawna Fairchild

You are so beautiful and your hair has such a gorgeous, vintage vibe! ❤️

Megan Verbeek

This took me back to ‘doen, durven of de waarheid’ en dat je dan geen idee had wat je nou precies bij ‘durven’ moest doen😂

Rosie Ramos

thanks to Nikkie, I think it's safe to say that I'm tri-lingual and I can check off speaking Dutch, Spanish and English in job applications. It's the "waarheid".

Tsitsi N

I love how Dylan came as soon as he heard you scream just to make sure you are ok
                                                              That was Sweet

Your local asshole

Nikkie is so cute I can’t 🥺

GooD GooD

🐷

Russel Sarahjane Camsa

I was shocked by your WAARHEID Nikkie. It doesn't show, I can usually tell if someone was a part of the LGBTQ community, but with you, I've been watching you for yearssssss! And yes, I think you are an amazing person. Love you! -from the Philippines

aimee trudgian

How can anyone have beef with nicki!? She seems so lovely, down to earth and loyal.

Although we all know that Ellen was in the '3 celebrities' question 😂

Louis Michaels

i would love being adopted by nikkie and dylan, and that's the waarheid.

mk tmy

Yes, you rock that look

#126352
                                                                          zara zara

You have opened up with you… but what about your voice you have a women sound nd I can't found you any difference your soo perfect…

#126353
                                                                            Cyra DeLaRev

The Waarheid is you are TRULY one of the most inspiring people on YouTube. You are kind, funny, talented and gorgeous (Of course!!). I love this look and I think I will be starting a makeup YouTube for fun. In my life, I spend a lot of time very depressed. But, I think that playing with makeup (something that I have always loved), will help lighten up the dark…. Just like YOU do for me!

#126354
                                                                              Dyja Ahmad

Omg 22:48 GOTTA LOVE THAT! 😂

#126355
                                                                                Carmen Pedrocchi-Ferrer

Dutch word of the day : Waarheid
                                                                                  "vérité" in French 😉
                                                                                  Send you a lot of love and support 💖💖

#126356
                                                                                  melanie andreotti

I love how you share things in your own time… that's how it should be! Love you so much!!!

#126357
                                                                                    Lola Dickson

I love that you are doing your own wedding makeup that’s such a mood 🤍

#126358
                                                                                      Aliza Mundaparambil Alias

I never realized how tall you were until the Nikkie to the Rescue series which I only watched recently. But I feel, because you're so tall, you would give the best hugs. I say this as a very tiny woman. Love you, Nikkie!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!