SHOP WITH ME | Head-to-Toe Luxury Consignment

Main SHOP WITH ME | Head-to-Toe Luxury Consignment

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      SHOP WITH ME | Head-to-Toe Luxury Consignment

That’s it. I’ve died and gone to designer heaven. #ad Get $25 off your first purchase at The RealReal: Thanks to @therealreal for sponsoring!

Mbalenhle Ngcobo

Walk away slowly lmao

Michael Vaughn

I’VE WAITING SOOOOO LONG FOR THIS VIDEO!!!! skskskskdjsksjk

Antoinette De Waal

Think a chilled situation..Those bags.. Oh my goodness.. Literally finished me.. Hope u bought that blazer and that green dress.. Love love loveee it on you..

blanche mhonda

Jeanine Mai also shops at this shop

Riley0223

Fitness video PLEASE!!!!!!

AN I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINK SHE LOST WEIGHT???

LOOKING GOOD!!!

Patricia Ortega

Make a vlog of your day. Like a day in the life of Adrienne!!!!

Patricia Ortega

Yean I would never shop there. JS

jaecelyn H

What lipstick are you wearing?!?!? It’s so perfect for fall I WANT IT

Mary P

I would feel weird putting on used clothes or shoes yikes how do they sterilize the stuff? Do they sell stuff that’s not been used with tags on? And the jewelry I kind of feel it might be jinxed lol rather shop new at Walmart or target hee hee that’s just me

Beautiful Bre

Definitely the complete opposite of casual. & that dress was a nay lol

Alexandra Leal

Casuallll

Jessydoll MUA

You lost so much weight I love it!! Please do what I eat in a day vid

beautybliss21

Yass to the hot pink dress and crystal bag 💕😍!!

beautybliss21

When you said Prada I thought “ Prada or Nada Mama” Cheetah girls lol

Semmie Elston

It doesn't matter if it's name brand or not. Your Fashions look tacky.

Maggie Dean

I can't afford The RealReal either or have anywhere to go where I dress that fancy, but it is a fun video to watch. Women should lift each other up and not down! If you watched her assumptions video, she said that she doesn't spend a ton of money on clothes, and she's frugal with her money.

Alondra Gonzalez

Buy the green dress!!!!! Looooooove

bjktk obfgj

I would love to get styled by Adrienne!

Beverly Wilkinson

I think you will do a Casual elegant look, simple yet elegant 👍🏽👏🏼💖

Sahar Elkadri

I would love to watch you do drugstore makeup shopping!! 😍😍

Alg People

casual

Rachael Santiago

ehh

Krys Chavez

Such a big fan! Te adoro !

Paloma Healing

The colored bags you were looking at..those are the ones I love, love, love!!!!

Paloma Healing

Your choice is evening wear!!💖

Jasmine

OBSESSED with this look on you 👏🏼 love the fall feels

Ashlie

Flamingo 💃🏼

Lauren Delise

Sis lowkey looked Caucasian in the thumbnail lol

Viva Voom

loved this

Sal Mah Sal

I don't understand these celebrities. She's employed at a major show in a huge network. She doesn't need the money to do these brand deals. I am not hating but why can they keep their yt channels as a medium to communicate with their fan base instead of a marketplace disguised as a beauty channel.

Marjorie Coleman

Girl I would shop there if I could afford it. You looked beautiful in the green dress! 😍😍 More shopping videos please. ❤️😘

Julia Arian

I love you but I HATE the outfit you put together. Horrendous!🤢
                                                                      The green dress was EVERYTHING!!

Melinda Colon

I love the pink bress it looks good in you.

suit shawna

Like, I’ve been trying to personally shop with you for a while. Can we please, link up? Greatly appreciated in advance.

#101374
                                                                          Daisy Nuno

Dressy look!

#101375
                                                                            basma hanna

Girl that was not Australian 😂😂

#101376
                                                                              Sharii

Casual

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!