SISTER ERIKA tests TATI BEAUTY … is it Beginner Friendly?

Main SISTER ERIKA tests TATI BEAUTY … is it Beginner Friendly?

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      SISTER ERIKA tests TATI BEAUTY ... is it Beginner Friendly?

Today Erika is doing my makeup … wow! xo’s ~ Tati Preorder the TEXTURED NEUTRALS Restock for $48 and receive guaranteed shipping no later than Dec …

Melissa Owens

Tati, i love you, and have for a long time….and you DID SAY that you would welcome feedback…..ok, so i will not be buying this palette even though i REALLY WANTED TO. When i realized that a whole ROW of shadows were matte with glitter flecks, i had a feeling that their would be 2 WHOLE ROWS OF THE SAME SHADES. And i was right. Mel Thompson swatched the matte and the matte with glitter flecks, LITERALLY BLEW THE SPECKS OFF and was left with 2 of every shade. I cant afford to buy a palette and not use 6 of the shades in it. Hopefully your next palette will NOT HAVE THE MATTE AND GLITTER FLECKS? I hope you take this as constructive feedback, and again i love u very much. It is perfect except for that one row!!

Sarah Browning

Love when you do videos with your family!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Erin Castellaw

What surgery is Erika having? Did I miss something in a previous video?

Missi Slaughter

love the relationship that u guys have!! Makes me wish i had a sis!!

PaDao Sansee

Omg I watch greys anatomy and
                9-1-1 too!

Gemini Gemini

The smile thing I get alot but for me Im always into my thoughts ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and when someones points it out it actually makes me smile because I guess they notice it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Stephanie Knapp

Can't wait to get my palette and try it out! I haven't bought any eyeshadow for well over a year and I'm so excited to actually be excited for an eyeshadow palette lol

Alexxis Cardenas

Tati your pallet is by far the best thing thatโ€™s ever happened to me.. it blends like a dream .. the shades are GORGEOUS!!!

And my bf who doesnโ€™t notice anything . Has told noticed the 2 times heโ€™s seen me wearing these eyeshadows that I look so beautiful and stunning .. I feel beautiful every time I wear it .

Thank you . Iโ€™m so happy lol

Olivia Modena

Oh my gosh everything she watches, I watch!

alli M

I swear if I closed my eyes I wouldnโ€™t be able to tell whoโ€™s talking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brichanise Terrell

Prayers for her!! Favor for your family in Jesus name. Protector her Lord. Amen

Ahmad A

I'm very sad ๐Ÿ˜‘ ,,, I'm from United Arab Emarits , where can i find your palet ๐Ÿ™„

Stephanie Garcia

I just ordered your palette and canโ€™t wait to get it (December 14). I think thatโ€™s what was said lol. Iโ€™m in the AIr Force so there are only so many colors I can use. Like I said so EXCITED cause it looks like Iโ€™ll be able to use the whole palette. So happy and proud of you! Stay positive and remember you have a great family that loves you to the moon and back!

Jeneca Laplant

Wow. This is the Tati I wanna see. " big Hollywood"
                                  Your too humble

Cinderfire

Omg I wish I could afford this. Sighaaaah

Marie Johnson

7:27 โ€œitโ€™s really dumb but itโ€™s just a thingโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚sis Iโ€™m dying

Raquel

My pallet got delivered on Halloween and I'm loving it! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘

Gisela

lmfao me and my sisters have weird ways of saying certain words too, we die everytime it slips out in front of other people ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Arianna Conway

I literally subscribed to nurse Erika on social media and Iโ€™m low-key obsessed. Love you Erika. Iโ€™m praying for you as the day gets closer.

Anna Do

I got my pallet today itโ€™s bomb!!! That glitter omfg. Wow!! Tati!

MyMissAdventures

Tati! Could you review Pink Pewter eyeshadows? They have a ton of matte and metallic single shadows. I've been looking for a ton of colors that I found with this brand, but there are NO REVIEWS ANYWHERE.

Tamica Dickenson

She made this look SO easy! Canโ€™t wait for my pallet to get here so I can try my beginner hand with this!

sara yahyaoui

skin hir routine pleassseeee

Abby Kwiatkowski

Ok where did Erika get that top!!

Marina

Good luck on surgery Erica you Are so nice and cute and i really hope everything will be fine๐Ÿ’– love what you did with Tatiโ€™s look girlll you two Look so good๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

tellmyblue

omg you look sad

Vikki Viau

Miss Erika is awesome!! You BOTH look amazing!

jennyycab

Love your palette Tati โœจ

Nelly Blake

You punched me in my endometriosis

Solid Rock

I can't believe you still have fans after revealing what a terrible person you are

Amy GRace

Im very excited to try this. I preordered. Super impressed and i cant wait until December.

Agus Busse

Does anyone know what Erika's surgery is about? She said "it's getting higher and higher" and that kinda scared me

Kara Lewis

You and your sisters are so beautiful

JackiLynnMUA216

I have wayyyy too many palettes but I really want this one. I feel like this will be beautiful for the holidays and I just want to looks like a damn snow angel ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

#101793
                                                                          Jodie653

When Tati said she'd bring purple into her brand I grabbed my laptop screen, shook it and said do a purple palette in a demon-like voice ๐Ÿ˜‚
                                                                            Why is it so hard to find a good purple palette?

#101794
                                                                            Mary Celentano

You guys are so beautiful! Love Erika! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

#101795
                                                                              MsLittlejl

Love the sisterly bond you share! โค๏ธ Love the top that Erika is wearing. Would love to know where she got it. ๐Ÿ™‚

#101796
                                                                                Madison Guerra

I want Tati's pallet so bad…going on the Christmas list๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’“

#101797
                                                                                  Jing Denning

Hi Tati!! Check out April Butcherโ€™s channel…she tried your new Tati Beauty and the colors looked fantastic on her and what she thinks of your new pallet!!โค๏ธ

#101798
                                                                                    Holly Cline

Tati you are so right that when you where makeup you notice things you need to fix that you would probably over look.

#101799
                                                                                      Keila Garcia

I ordered my pallette last Friday and still havenโ€™t gotten it ๐Ÿฅบ and my baby shower is tomorrow โ˜น๏ธ oh well

#101800
                                                                                        Patsy Hay

Ericas really got so good at makeup she looks beautiful xx

#101801
                                                                                          Jessica Byars

This world NEEDS a Tati Beauty purple palette!!

#101802
                                                                                            Yasmin Quiroz

โค๏ธ

#101803
                                                                                              Genisis Munoz

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

#101804
                                                                                                Amanda Waddle

I am so excited I just found out that my husband ordered me the Tati Palette!!!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!