Skincare: My Current Favourite Moisturisers

Main Skincare: My Current Favourite Moisturisers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marianne Shepherd 1 month ago.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

A Model Recommends

My current most-used moisturisers, with something for every budget and skin type! More details below. AD: no paid-for or sponsored content. Affiliate links are …

Marianne Shepherd

"bath oils that give you thrush" 😂😂😂😂

mumikoj

That’s an exact description of pampering. It should be permanently embedded in a dictionary. 🧐😀

Missladypenny

Great informative video but the highlight has to be your sense of humour. Thanks for making me laugh

P Heart

Scrunchies,those nets. Hideous things!

natcat7000

Liking for the wanking (glad you kept it in)

Patricia Redmon

I so enjoy your self-deprecating humor. You provide solid information in such a light, humorous way and go off topic and then back again. I truly look forward to your uploads.
    What do you think of the Paula's Choice skincare line?

skylilly1

I like a pump too. The rich ones I just pat on my fingers and lay my hands on my face to warm up product. Sometimes we need the rich stuff. Worth the effort. If you have some good products for dry feet would love to know what you prefer and how you maintain them. Winter is nipping at our heels, literally. lol Very helpful vid. You're funny Ruth. 🙂 that ending, so true.

Sammi Leung

Who knew fireguards could be so hilarious!!! Watching this whilst night feeding my 2mth old and trying not to laugh out loud!

French Classes from LogicLanguageLearning

hug x sending love you seem a little tender in this vid

Sophia Warrilow

For me, 'pampering' is Barbara Cartland eating a box of chocolates on a pink chaise longue. Hate the word 🙂

Chanel Fitzgerald

The word self care makes you think of wanking? I had to listen again you said it so quick, crying with laughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Love your videos so good.

Anita Fafard

Hi Ruth! I love all your videos. You are hilarious! Thanks for all the great info on the various beauty products!😊👍🏽

Black Forest Girl in Oz

“Selfcare – it reminds me of… I don’t know… wanking” 🤣🤣🤣

poor oxford

that moisturiser sadly is the best dr roebucks product; the rest are shite

Holly Golightly

You mean the Montagne Jeunesse masks! They are still around 😆

susanmcf1

I don't know what a fire guard is, but tears re running down my face because I'm laughing so hard.

Beth. Love your videos Bart

Your sense of humor is the best. 😂😂

Alli Wiltshire

Hilarious!! Thank you 😂😂. Informative of course but still funny 😊 And the whole wa*#ing bit…!! 🤣🤣🤣

French Classes from LogicLanguageLearning

Dr Roebuck and Dr Sam Bunting use the same manufacturer clearly

Gina Hill

They still do those masks! https://www.boots.com/montagne-jeunesse-7th-heaven-passion-peel-off-mask-10ml-10094545?cm_mmc=bmm-buk-google-ppc-PLAs_HeroCompareMontagne_-Boots+Shopping+-+Category+-+Beauty+-+Tablet&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoqDtBRD-ARIsAL4pviB0Jm0CeJ3XKXG6mvfVXErCyZDhk2loVTU4Hx44bb3QjCpDcxUYKs4aAqAtEALw_wcB

Vanessa Moss

🤣🥰

65NART

You’ve not done one of these for a while. Great to see you on here. Best wishes, Neil x

Katie Metcalfe

Great video for this time of year. Thanks so much. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Wendy Richardson

😂 class 🤣

tamcon72

Boy, you went on a tear about Christmas gifts for auntie and fire guards, didn't you? LOL! Appreciated this run-down of your fav moisturizers, and hope the rest of this season sees you and your family in excellent health. TFP : )

anna bell

Your impressions about the words “pamper” and “self-love” properly cracked me up! Seriously, though, I can’t thank you enough for pointing me in the direction of Dr Sam’s products. I’m going to try the La Roche Posay next. Since my favourite brand of cosmeceuticals stopped selling in the UK I’ve been using only high end products, thinking they must be the best, but they never got rid of my red cheeks. Dr Sam’s serum and moisturiser managed that, so much so that after a couple of applications of my expensive old moisturiser, it’s taking me several days to settle down my skin again. xx

Dani Nelson

Pmsl “ bubble bath that gives you thrush”. Brilliant.. been there 😂😂😂

lyn wood

Flick it?!? 🤣

Ginger Badjie

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha. best laugh i have had all day. Thank you for that! xox

Kelly Lovegrove

Ha ha, what is a fireguard?💗

Emma Emmerson

Hi Ruth, have you tried to Dr Haushka rose light day cream?

Clare Kendall

😂😂

April Lane

Hahaha self care makes me thinking of wanking 🤣🤣 dying!!! Your so funny

Traci-Ann Loves

🤣🤣🤣 Bloody brilliant vid!

Aija K

Hating self care and pampering and the way Ruth jokes about is so British to me

Angie Guest

😂👍 great stuff xx

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.