*SO SWEET!* Valentines Day VLOG + Life Update & Emotions…

Main *SO SWEET!* Valentines Day VLOG + Life Update & Emotions…

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      *SO SWEET!* Valentines Day VLOG + Life Update & Emotions...

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Rachel Curran

We love your channel no matter what you post!!! Post about your baby!! Post about your life!! Don’t feel pressure to give us a particular thing to watch. We will still be here for you

Breanna Lee

I cant believe there's only 5-6 weeks left until BABY TIME!! ❤

victoriavasey

Trying to attract my own Kurt into my life 😍

Selene Perez

You’re too adorable 🥰🥰

Natalie Stephens

SO funny Kurt!! Lol he even went to the health food store! #winning

Rebecca

Love the natural scenery of this video..so beautiful !

Alexandra Alvarez

Zezzy! We don't want you to feel stressed. Specially now that you're 35 weeks pregnant. If you have a lot of things to do, we can wait.

Jasmin Bobs

Please put the music in the description! It’s always the best!

Lydia Fox

Love all the different types of videos!!
                        Any chance you can do a detailed boxing video? With tips and techniques. I really want to add boxing with my hubby to my training. Thank You! ❤️

Paris Cutler

The beginning was hilarious😂

Kaytlynn Plummer

Kurt doing the vlog was the greatest thing I've seen!! Absolutely love this video!

Catalina H

Opening your baby shower gifts!

hellotinashe

Totally need another Kurt takeover!!!

Sonia Colinot

don't feel bad. Take a break if you need it. You're not a robot and we can be patient. Take care. Xoxo from Paris

Paige Evers

That date was cute! More than enough. We understand sissy! Take your time we will always love anything you put out. We waiting on that baby too!!! Peace and love and blessings. 💛

Cher Chavez

Loved this. Super sweet ❤️❤️❤️

Clarina Bowers

Your kicking butt, don’t feel pressured! -even though you’re my favorite. Love ya Sezzy ❤️💛

STEPHANIE ALBERT

brb sending this to my boyfriend hahahaha you guys are perfect

xSeaAngelx

Kurt, that drone footage was beautiful. I'm nervous to fly mine over the water. I'm very tempted but I had an issue last year when my RTH function failed on the 3rd flight (with a brand new drone) & consequently, I lost her (in many pieces).

cassie hamsher

This vlog was so fun and chill, I loved every minute of it! Everyone morning I wake up and watch your vlogs with my LBDA and it is my quiet /happy time lol! Thanks for the good content Sezzy and Kurt!!!

Jessica Simoneau

Was hoping this would be an engagement video! The whole date and setting was perfect for it!

Dayna Watts

Can you and Kurt do an assumptions videos😍

Holly Smith

You guys should do a trip down to TAS. Our beaches are so untouched and the definition of beauty. Love what you guys do!

Cynthia Chandra

Do the belly cast!!
                                                      Love you guys 😘😍

Erin Herpy

I love the outfit/head wrap you wore on the beach!!! Where is the leopard head wrap from? 🤗😍

Daniela Urbaneja

Sezzyyyy could you make a video about keeping your knees and back safe while doing plyos? Maybe a little segment when you talk about all the things you keep in mind to aboid an injury

Kanisha Walton

LOL Im loving Kurt's intro to the video…. guys are funny creatures.

Ashley G

Kurt's a great vlogger! Love you guys! You're so sweet and simple. Keep going Sezzy you're doing amazing!

marissa.4701

Those drone clips really reminded me of how beautiful this Earth is; they made me feel so calm. I am quite a nature/sea lover but I don’t have much access to it b/c of where I live. You’re so lucky you can access it anytime you want 😫❤️ I came back to your channel after about a year, and I finally subscribed haha. Keep up the great work❤️

Martyna

Ahhh these flowers 💐 🌸😍

Marissa Woods

As much as I love your fitness and what you eat in a day videos, I think I'd be happy with anything you post! 😁 I was never into watching YouTube until I found your channel over a year ago. Love the genuineness of you and Kurt. I'm on day 3 of using Body Bloom and hoping it helps with my hormonal acne. I never had acne as a teen, but have struggled with it on and off for 10 years…it's time I figure this out!

Dragana Stankovski

Kurt's vlog in Sarah's style 😂 loved it. Such a beautifull beach! I honestly haven't seen those glass gems/rocks before o.o maybe in the EU we don't really have that..
                                                                      Definitely take it easy xx we love you. Thank you for your hard work but we don't want to see you getting burned out 🙁

Anastasia Tremaskina

Loooooove the video and the content you create!!! Rlly wanna see some kind of cooking videos, especially some baking/healthy treats ones! And btw there is our baby name clue?

Regitze Kjeldal

You're such a darl, just wanting to create fun content for us and stuff! But it's okay to chill a bit (especially since you only seem to do it like.. once in a blue moon 🌚)

Hayley’s Habitat

The most lovely couple! I would die if you did some sort of video series or even an e book or online course on editing because your videos blow me out of the water. When I watch your videos it gets me so pumped and makes me want to do so much more to my videos because well yours are BREATHTAKING but I’m pretty lost.
                                                                            Anyway I love you and your beautiful family sezzy

#4257
                                                                            Kirsty Johnson

Sarah I love you videos!!😍 would you ever do an absolute beginners guide on what to buy for food? Like easy things to sub into your diet instead of unhealthy products?!! Xx

#4258
                                                                              Dominate Fitness

Kurt is such a sweet human being. God really brought you someone special Sarah!!! You’re both going to be the best parents!

#4259
                                                                                Shannen Morris

The footage and editing on this is PERFECT!! and I agree with just doing cool stuff on Valentine’s Day! Chill dates are the best dates 👌🏻 also Kurt’s teeth look amazing!!

#4260
                                                                                  Heidi Brown

Love starting my morning off with a new Sezzy video!!

#4261
                                                                                    Chelsea Louise

You always have the best music in your vlogs! I don't know how to describe it haha. it's like, fresh. And I would love to see a what I eat in a day video! I want to see what your cravings and stuff are and how random it is. Love you!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!