Spring Nails 3D Acrylic Flowers – Complete Nail Build Tutorial – Prep to Top Coat

Main Spring Nails 3D Acrylic Flowers – Complete Nail Build Tutorial – Prep to Top Coat

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nail Career Education.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Spring Nails 3D Acrylic Flowers - Complete Nail Build Tutorial - Prep to Top Coat

Suzie creates a gorgeous set of 3D Acrylic Flowers in this Step by Step Tutorial that covers everything from Prep and Acrylic Application to the intricacies of …

Yosra Stephan

Is she Canadian ??? πŸ₯°

Petro Van Diggelen

I would love to see a video with Suzie, Liz from the nail hub, Celina and Kirsty from naio nails all in one video.πŸ˜πŸ’…

Tray’s Nail Designs

In love with that colour. Nails are amazeballs 😍😍😍😍 I too love Ugly Duckling they seem to have thought of everything πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ChontΓ© Nailz

Love love loved this video. When I say I’m gonna go home after work and try this. Omg!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yosra Stephan

I’m wondering why people disliked this video??

Christina Straub

I do this kind of work all the time on nails. How do I find paying clients who don't want the basic manicure and nude polish?

Wyvrenne MacDaniels

High grade artist brushes have that too. It's usually either starch or hair gel/spray.

Maha M

This is honestly so so beautiful..!
                      In July I was going to go back to college to get certification for nail technology and pursue my passion for nails but I very recently found out I have a brain tumor and won't be able to withstand the smell of products and polishes and acetone and won't be able to go ahead with my plans πŸ˜” this video made me feel so emotional because you've always been such an inspiration and keep educating us. Hopefully later down the track I can work towards this again!
                      Thank you for the beautiful video xx

Sonja Good

I love this video

Leinucis

Can you use normal nail polish instead of gel?? Cus my gel is lifting off acrylic

Santie de Waal Malan

The set is so stunning. This is gorgeous. 🌹🌹🌹

Madelyn Jansen van Vuuren

Those roses nails would be perfect for a wedding on the bride

MissTmPop

Hi Suzie, I have a question. I like to do my grandmothers nail but I can't use anything with alcohol in it. She actually has an allergic reaction. What do you suggest as an alternative to use as a prep to be able to start of the service right?

Timothy Bedell

Quickest 40 min ever! So so beautiful! I love watching you grow over the years and I really want to get some hands on training and license to get amazing professional products like ugly duckling! Please please get Patreon I would love to support the amazing job you do and I have learned so much just need to actually apply it! Thank you for taking time to teach and entertain us and may Yourhealthwealthcome!

Lela Robinson

2 million subbees by May 5th! Congrats Soooooooz! Lol!

Vennita Hensley

When is Grant coming back? Maybe Easter.? Maybe new nail Easter design,?

Vennita Hensley

Simply beautiful Suzie..

suzanne

Oh my so beautiful, I'm really to build my own flowers, you've made look less intimidating. So so pretty, ready for spring. Thanks Suzie,
                                          Suzanne, UT. USA

Geoegine Cruz

Those nails are stunning.

Doodle Reviews

I can tell you were sponsored for this video πŸ™‚

Brandice Ford

What is the difference between course,medium,and fine files

Cherry Boom Nails & Cosmetics

So pretty πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Vilte Tamulionyte

Suzie must try acrylic from Wish!!

Lynn Amidon

You have done many great nail videos but this is my favorite. Your nails are absolutely gorgeous!

Happy Hobby Hole

Happy Pi/Pie day!!

suzette gomez simental

She's bob ross but with nails

Most Likely Ana

Wow, Suzie!!! This design is amazing! I am absolutely in love with it! This is how I imagine a perfect spring/summer nails 😍 Definetely MUST try out to do these gorgeous flowers πŸ’…πŸ˜

Lori Bain

Wow, those roses are gorgeous! You have more patience than I would making those! And you and cameraman have such a nice rapport…so nice to see/hear in a long time married couple.

Teebaby

Amazing video!!!!sooooo beautiful πŸ™€

Ummara Shuja

Love it

Marolyn Bumgarner

Well Suzie I ran across your YouTube page a while back. I love getting my nails done, I never really paid attention. I have purchased acrylic powders, monomer, and brushes. I plan on working along with you and learn something new. My ultimate goal is to make the Louie Viton inspired nails. I also have purchased gel and poly gel starter kits I will post on Instagram if I'm not too embarrassed. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Ella Cinder

So pretty. I'm not a huge yellow fan but that yellow is gorgeous!
                                                                      My turnπŸ˜€.
                                                                      Maybe I can get my daughter to go halfers with me for a mothers day treat to get my nails done by (besides me😊) someone awesome like you!!

yaycobbb

florals for spring? groundbreaking.

lmao jk i love them.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!