SPRING TRY-ON HAUL // Aritzia, Princess Polly, Thrifted, etc!

Main SPRING TRY-ON HAUL // Aritzia, Princess Polly, Thrifted, etc!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      SPRING TRY-ON HAUL // Aritzia, Princess Polly, Thrifted, etc!

Spring is finally around the corner and I could not be happier for warmer weather!! Follow me on instagram: OPEN FOR …

Michelle Baybe

I think the crop plaid jacket is aight, if you're looking for something to return maybe that one πŸ™‚ EVERYTHING ELSE IS SO PRETTTYYY!

erksirlot

Work outfits video pls!

debora asn

Alex ur perfect i loved everything on u, i wish i had ur body. i think i'd just return the long skirt and that would be it

Rachel Lang

β€œ the sun is getting warmer β€œ … ?!?! πŸ˜‚

Laurence Arsenault

Yes for work outfit πŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸ½

iCatherine

Yes to work outfit video

Riley McKenna

Get the look: Boy meets world!!!!

Emily Huynh

and then we have another snowstorm in mtl πŸ™ lol whyyyy
                      loved the video btw <3

Elsa Teodoro

Yes to the work outfits videos!

jennie kirk

Can you do a video on what to wear in Europe in the spring?

joyce holmes

where is you bracelets from?

Ariel Alena

omg your hair looks so beautiful πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜

Chenar I

Cold af here in Norway, still snowing😭

Sophie Ballou

My fav things about these videos is that it’s still semi cold in NC and I KNOW it’s not β€œspring” in Canada πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I still love this though ❀️❀️

Annn

Where’s your off the shoulder crop top in ur thumbnail from?! 😍

Leigh Averill

Ugh just orders a clothing rack I’m so gonna do a set up like this πŸ‘πŸ»

MissHamna.K

Can you please do a video where you style your bangs

Sara Panczyk

No to the cropped plaid jacket, pink dress, leopard skirt, and plaid pants. love love love the beach cover up and blazer keep those for sure πŸ™‚

Merel Raaijmakers

I really do think ur the most fashionable youtuber on youtube

Natalie Rothwell

can you do a video of fashion inspired by full house?!

Dan and Liv

My husband and I have started vlogging and in our most recent vlog my brother in law is singing and playing guitar and he is SOOOO GOOD!! πŸŽ‰ you all or anyone should give it a watch. It’s short! Love you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Samme J

Hey Alex ! How did you learn to embrace your broader shoulders ? I also have broad shoulders and more of an athletic body (V type). It's a big complex of mine and I never feel good when I wear spaghettis straps. I think you are absolutely gorgeous and your body is amazing but for some reasons I cannot feel like that about myself. I can only see all the flaws I have and it's annoying me….

Kaitlyn Cusimano

OMG the hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love it so much!!

Taylor V

Did you book your honeymoon yet? Where is your next trip?

arthurtheaardvark13

I'd return the Free People white blanket-ish thing, as well as the Free People big white tee, because they're not super special, and I'm sure you can find something similar for cheaper. I'd also return the cropped jacket with the checkered print

Katherine Dennison

When are you guys moving? And where?

Rebecca Ann

Omg that bag is literally Gilmore girl’s Lorelei

586Rexford

Love everything! A bit disappointed with Aritzia. You'd think that for $228 they would make the effort to line the entire jacket. Love your style! πŸ™‚

Leah Miller

Lovely videoπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Brittany

I’m from Australia so we are going into winter 😩 it gets no where near as cold as it does in Canada, but if it snowed more I reckon I’d enjoy it more πŸ˜‚

Alex Haskins

Yes to the work idea videos!!! Business professional and business casual please ❀️

Morgan Wagaman

Where are your pants from? That you paired with the Aritzia blazer

CLARA COTELO

You could call them suit blazers

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!