Taking Our Baby On A Plane For The First Time! First FAMILY Vacation *Birthday Vlog*

Main Taking Our Baby On A Plane For The First Time! First FAMILY Vacation *Birthday Vlog*

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      Taking Our Baby On A Plane For The First Time! First FAMILY Vacation *Birthday Vlog*

It was a week of firsts! Not only was this our first official holiday as a family, but it was also our first experience FLYING with a baby! I hope you enjoy my Byron …

Georgie Thomas

happy birthday!! fox is SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!!!

Olivia Duca

OMG Kurt wearing a Phillies hat!
          Proud viewer from Philadelphia, why the Phillies hat…just curious 🙂
          So Cool, Love you Sarah !!!! You are an amazing Mom and inspiration XOXOXX

lily jandera

what is kurt's obsession with pittsburgh??

sydney deaton

🥳 happy birthday!!! 🎊🎉

Tiffany James

I love when Kurt takes over the "imagery" stuff. So talented. I hope it takes you faaaaaaaaaar bud!

Helene K.

you talking about the struggle alone with fox made me realize what my mom did for me and my sister… She has been single parenting ever since i can think of and she always had her job as a teacher-even when my sister and i were little… Shes so amazing-i freaking love her

Willeke

Fox is soooo cute😍

Natalie Skamo

So what i love about you and Kurt are that you are always positive and happy but not in an annoying fake way! It us always refreshing to watch you!

Mrs Space Cadet

You don’t read 🤣

Anna Favale

Fox is such a happy baby, he’s going to be such a joy when he’s a toddler

Sabrina Atkinson

Every woman knows don’t let a man plan a trip 😂😂😂

Kelly Lau

Omg Fox did so well on his first trip. It's not easy bringing babies on trips and you need to pack so much extra and fingers cross your little one is settled. I have a 3 yr old and still I fingers cross she behaves on our trips or I plan all.sorts of entertainment for her so she doesn't get bored or restless. You never know if they're going to have a tantrum and if it's a loud bad one how long it will go for and how many stares from other people.you will receive 😂

Heather Kjernisted

Happy Birthday 🥳 also you should make a mini series of you getting taught martial arts just so I can die laughing more. Gunna go watch that again now, bye ✌🏼

Jessica G

Kurt wearing a phillies hat?!?! That made me too excited

Tiffany Leavitt

also… that hat and leopard print shirt kurt was wearing 🤭😳

love ya all still:)

BabyMeech

I just love that sezzy packs everything the night before… like that is my life 😂Packing is the worst so leave it until the night before lmao

Tiffany Leavitt

did kurt edit the apartment tour?? seems like his style:) loved it either way!

Juibelly

Damn … fox looks just like me and my brother when we were babies😂 my mum just confirmed it

Liya Sirenko

Fox is soooo cute!!!

AlinaJil

Can‘t get enough of him 😍😍😍 please Show hin mooore

Emily

please do post 20 photos of Fox

fiona groot

Fox is sooo cutee

fiona groot

I want fox cammm

Berenice Le Madec

Omg i can’t believe how cute fox is 🥰

Laura Helliwell

I feel ya sezzy! I went to Apollo bay recently, weather was meant to be freezing, although it was swimmable. I did not bring bathers, and wouldn't recommend wadding with jeans haha

Rachael Gaul

I HAVE THAT EXACT BABY JUMPER!! 😂😁

Soph Kova

SARAH PLEASE READ THIS🔽
                                                            I have been subribed to you for a couple of months and i love watching your videos you are so positive and motivating ❤!!! So i watched all of your videos and now i dont know who to watch😭!!!PLEASE HELP ME😢!!!I watch maddie lymnburner and natasha oceane but no one is like you😞please comnent on who i should watch what youtubers do you watch?😊 ps i dont have instagram or twitter so please comment on youtube im so sorry to bother you and be annoying but i know that if i can trust and count on someone its you sezzy!!!AWSOME vid usual!!!😊🌷❤

Mommyandgray

Omg laundry for days lol story of my life 🙈 ❤️❤️❤️love this vlog!

Melissa Ziegler

Happy Birthday Sarah. Looks like you had a great first family trip. I have to say Fox is the cutest baby!! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Sina D

Fox is so cuteee 🥰 and u look so beautiful in this video… like wow 😍

Maddy Harvey

Fox seems like such a good lil man…so calm!

A Life I Choose

Happy Birthday Sezzy! Great vlog! XX

Tiffany Paige

you guys are hilarious LOL xo

Gaby Soto

I loveeeeeee your videos. Absolutely love how you actually take the time to edit your video, so cool 😎 🥰

#91715
                                                                          Annie Lorensen Ward

Fox in his wetsuit is the CUTEST thing ever!! Also that apartment tour was amazing!

#91716
                                                                            marissa.4701

FOX IN HIS LITTLE WET SUIT OMG AWWWWWW 🤭😩😍😍

#91717
                                                                              Mya Elhashem

You and Kurt are so cute together xx

#91718
                                                                                Sharron Ferreira

Just listened to your podcast this morning on the way to work, and now spoilt with been able to watch your trip away!

#91719
                                                                                  Jeanne Giardino

Good Morning Foxy! Love seeing him Sezzy! Thank you for sharing him with us!

#91720
                                                                                    Nicole Saridaki

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!