TASTING BK'S IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER | Eat With Me!!!! Random Rambles

Main TASTING BK'S IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER | Eat With Me!!!! Random Rambles

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      TASTING BK'S IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER | Eat With Me!!!! Random Rambles

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) This video is so random lmao I’m sorry! BUT HEY! I thought maybe someone somewhere wanted a review on Burger King’s new …

KathleenLights

WARNING: I chew in this video!!! Iโ€™m like eating and stuff. And like Iโ€™m a mess. Proceed with caution.

Ellen G.

I eat fries and burger at the same time. How can someone eat fries first?? You get full and you donโ€™t get to enjoy your burger as much ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Melissa Amaro

You are my favorite YouTuber ever ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Alexis Rojas

Iโ€™d like to see more fashion hauls + try-onโ€™s!

Danielle Harman

I eat my burger then my fries ๐Ÿ˜‚ it depends on what it is if I eat it at the same time. Like chicken and asparagus, yes I will interchange them. But fries and a burger I eat one then the other ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nezza Diaz

Hi Kath! Just a suggestion. You can do Q & A while doing mukbang. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dashetechke 25491

Fries first, then burger, then the rest of the ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‹

Sara French

Gotta alternate bites between burger and fries! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Serial Thrill Kisser

Omfg when you missed the fry i laughed so hard because im always doing stuff like that hahaha

Carla Herbst

Fries first. BECAUSE… Cold fries are just not as good. So fries first and then the burger

Alexis Merrill

I thought she said they hate the milkman. I was confused as to why she lived in the 50s. Also I eat my fries first.

Shar Burc

I actually want a video on the whole no driving situation because up until recently, Iโ€™ve had anxiety driving all my life ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Jackie Treat

McDonaldโ€™s- fries first then burger
                                Everywhere else – some fries then burger and then back to fries ๐Ÿ˜…

Vicositha

The best ranch is hands down eegees ranch!!

Cuban Barbie

Perfume videos please, if you purchase more.

Wendy Cordero

Can I just say best video ever! Lol More of these videos please! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Vanessa Cevallos

Youโ€™re friggin hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ You soooo should do more mukbang videos and rate them. Maybe you can incorporate friends and family in them sometimes. Loved this video! Now I wanna get a friggin burger! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

renaddayfelah 1

I eat the same way you eat too hahaha

Michelle Leal

I dont like fries from Burger King I get the onion rings instead and I eat them first and then I eat the burger last but my boyfriend said I'm wierd lol

Sparklestar93

Film the video of you going through a drive thru and ordering the same order as the person in front of you. Maybe you can film it with a friend or Danny. Would love to see your reaction ๐Ÿคช

naatizzle

I eat my burger first then eat my fries lol

Carina Carvalho

Is there a possibility for lights lacquer to come to Beauty Bay???

Lorrie Cisneros

Why did you throw the onion ring away?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€

Rachel Kincaid

Also never boring!!! Laughing with you the whole time โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

MonikaLa

I think this "eating all at the same time" is an Aquarius thing, cause my sister (Aquarius) does the same and she is the only one in the family (we are 3 sisters + parents) ๐Ÿ˜€ the rest of us are divided: half eat burger first then fries, other half fries first then burger

Susye Marie

Mukbang and story timessssssss

Rachel Kincaid

Girllll I eat my fries first, were the same in pretty much everything else but that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Michelle A Fernandez

I will never get enough of your Random Rambles, love them! Please tell me where do you get your Hugsy (the ones Iโ€™ve bought are really really crappy) promise wonโ€™t tell Joey you have it.

Nina D

You should do a video with Danny and your mom, who knows you better?

Nicole Hanson

100% i have to eat a burger and fries at the same time! I have to take a bite of the burger hold it in my mouth and then shove a fry (or three) drenched in sauce into my mouth and chew it all at the same time! My husband always eats his fries first and then eats his burger after and it does drive me crazy too haha! Its a completely different experience if you donโ€™t eat burgers and fries at the same time and in my case in the same bite!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!