TESTING FLORENCE BY MILLS… Waste of $$$??????

Main TESTING FLORENCE BY MILLS… Waste of $$$??????

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      TESTING FLORENCE BY MILLS... Waste of $$$??????

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) So I recently purchased a buncha products from Florence By Mills &…. well …… I thought it went ok! Hahahah I hope you guys enjoy!

Alisa Anton

What teenager needs eye pads? Also, $34 is way too much not only for a brand targeting teenagers but also for the quality, They came apart really quick.

Adrijaa Chakraborty

Not related to the video but I can't wait for you to test / review the colourpop frozen collection! ❤️

MsKelly S

lovely look

Lorie Martin

I'm gonna pass on this whole line. If it weren't for Kathleen's natural comedic cadence, I would have clicked off a long time ago. I wouldn't even buy this for kids. Sorry Milly, still looking forward to season 4. 🤷‍♀️😅

Kate O’Flynn

Boots is higher end now it has drugstore brands but also all the high end counters like Chanel, Estée Lauder, Clinique, fenty, It cosmetics. they’ve got soo much better recently!

Misty Parsons

Yeah, this entire collection looks cheap but it is intended for children so what did we expect!! Always love seeing your face though(in a non creepy way of course)!!😂🤣 Love you, Kathleen!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ⚡️✨⚡️

Tazin Twinkle

I think that's a contour and highlight palette, not an eyeshadow palette 🙈

Lorie Martin

The Titus meme 😂 I was just watching an episode of Kimmie right before this 🤣🤣

Sarah Burrola

What concealer and bronzer brush are you using?

Rose Rodshi

Your eyes r getting more green day by day.

Anna Louise

I’ve been looking for a cream blush, maybe this would be a good one

Valesia Labelle

Completely asam video as always sending peace love and joy your way

MrsFooCough

Just watch all the comments from us in the UK being like YASSSS QUEEEEEN SAY “booTSSS” AGAIN 🤘🏻😃

Alex Ondrejkova

I like the vibe, I can imagine I would want it if I was 12 or something. But my parents would not have bought it cause dassss esspensive

Joann Raj

Katie Jane Hughes used the blush and she loves it so watching this I was waiting for your review on the blush

Angela Aguirre

I feel like Kathleen is extra funny in this video and i love it❤️ lol

Kimmy Pham

Kathleen saying pilaf mask is awesome 🙂

Chiara Ardelia

Kathh, could you please do Full Face of Kosas Cosmetics? And also Honest Beauty. Thank you! 💕💕

Drusilla 29

Oh gosh I'm so done with companys with their all natural and chemical is harmful bullshit. Water is also a chemical and we need it to literally survive. They should have say 'toxic chemical' . And her line is targeted towards teenagers and teenagers are prone to acne. Her mask contain Lavender oil, which provides a very healthy environment for bacteria to grow on the skin and thus cause acne.

Heather Valenzuela

🍭KATHLEEN: U Have to Try the New TOWER23 CREAM BLUSHES! It's a newer brand & they are lip & cheek balm/tint. I think U Will Like them! I tried & liked them. Plus I've seen some youtubers try them & they like the cream blusges too.
                                              *Lol- These blushes will Tickle your pickle 🎄🎅⛄

Diana

I love you Kathleen and support you always do don't take this in a bad way. Please dont ever wear this foundation again .As soon as you applied it I saw a mustache shadow. Throw away!!!!

jungah mimi

What the heck you uploaded this late lol

Ashley Bojorquez

I wanna know what kind of products do you use to get rid of blackheads on your nose and chin. That’s always been a problem for me because I have big noticeable blackheads 🙁 anyways Love you Kathleen!!💜

Makeup’O Daisuki

I tried the setting spray not too sure if it’s good or not but love the how soft it is

Bethany Pearl

“ Lord have mercy, not again” 🎶😂

Barbara d’Estaintot

Also COME ON KATHLEEN! I feel like you didn't give us the most honest review on this. If it wasn't Millie's brand would you have been this forgiving? All these are trash and you're like "it's not that bad"

Jaime Timms

Glossier skin tint is the only makeup product I ever disagree with kathleen on! I loveeeee it!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!