TESTING KOREAN MAKEUP!

Main TESTING KOREAN MAKEUP!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      TESTING KOREAN MAKEUP!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a Korean Beauty GRWM/haul where I try out some of the products and give you my thoughts on them! I hope you guys enjoy …

KathleenLights

Hi my friends! HAPPY MONDAY!!!
        Hang out with me while I try out a bunch of K BEAUTY! I didnโ€™t do Korean trends any justice but Iโ€™m gonna practice! Hahahaha love you guys!! Hope you enjoyed! Xoxo

Huy Baek

Thank for the video, more kbeauty plz <3

Summerrose Thompson

I love you!!! But girl you need to get a new chair that doesn't swizzle!! It's literally driving me nuts!!!!

Joanna Derbedrossian

I'd love to see you using Tati Beauty products and what you think of them๐Ÿ˜

filmbymรญn ๋ฏผ

๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทK-BEAUTY๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–

Christie Wendling

Did I miss where you purchased it??!! Was it from one particular website?????

Marva Durrani

Kathleen try the 10 step korean skincare routine!!

Leilani Tennyson

The blush looks so nice!!

๋…ธ๋Š”๊ฒŒ์ ค์ข‹์•„

Hiii kathleen I'm your subscriber for like 5~6years ! And im korean i love you so much thank you for making this video i love u

Nocnoc Hsu

Please try 3CE multi eye color palette! And the brand called Romand has great stuff!

Tiana Santos

You should try Philippine makeup brands!! some of them are also unique and can be surprising ๐Ÿ™‚ like Sunniesface, BLK, Happyskin, pleasssssse Kathleen!

้„ญๆ€ก

Hey I think your eye bags are doing it right.

Katt P.

Been waiting for this ๐Ÿ’•

Lamiya Islam

Wow u are looking so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Helou

4:43 the nose ๐Ÿ˜‚ – sheet mask users will know

Taylor Loeb

As someone who is a KBeauty addict, and an actor, have to say that the SPF in the majority of the Korean cushion foundations does not have bad flashback with photography or video and wear them all the time for events and on camera. My favorites on camera are the Nakeup Face Waterking Cushion and the Laneige and the April Skin in black.

Aya Watanabe

I would like you to try Japanese makeup too!

alysa berry

Can we get some updated hair and skin videos? ๐Ÿ˜

Nguแป…n Hแบกnh Nguyรชn ฤร o

You did it great Kathleen, n I think it's more difficult to draw thin eyeliner than a thick one.

Yolanda Sutton

Please try Hada Labo lotions and their suncreen, primera miracle seed essence is much better than your tacha essence, laniege cream skin pack or lotion, rovectin treatment lotion, neogen real ferment essence and micro serum! All found on yesstyle. Makeup wise you should check out clio prism air highlighters, innisfree lippies, and canmake cream blush and tinted spf balms!!! Once you try k beauty its hard to go back to western products and price points โค

Leslo 420

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

gracia hmar

Won't it be great if you get Pony to do your make up? She's fantastic ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Leslie

Kathleen absolutely suits Korean makeup style! Her large eyes enhances her beauty.

Alexandria Payne

Yassss been waiting for a review on Korean beauty! Thanks โค

Jenn Truong

Please swatch the 3CE lip colors in another video! And is KOSAS a Korean brand? The owner of KOSAS is from LA

Galaxia Ly

You honestly did a great job girl ! โค๏ธ

lizette martinez

Like always Kathleen you look stunning. Love โค๏ธ your makeup ๐Ÿ’„ and your video. By the way love โค๏ธ your nails and those beautiful earrings.

Aimee

Omg you did really well. You made your eyes look larger!!

bent on disapproving

I have to say though, your skin looked so fresh and dewy right after trying the products! The look definitely looks good on you and gave you a youthful glow!

Georgia Rapsodos

You are so cute!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Mars Queen

I think you should do a Bollywood makeup look. Will be beautiful!

p!ckled0ctopus K

It just a little bit annoying that any Korean foundations doesn't match with my skin color, even though I'm Korean ๐Ÿ˜” For skincare tho, mostly I'm using Korean products.

Rhia H

I love TonyMoly been wanting to try out their pokemon bubble face wash

dazey

to be honest, i think this style of makeup really suits you! It looks super pretty and the makeup enhances your eyes! Definitely looks great on you and you should do it more often โค๏ธโค๏ธ

#114508
                                                                          monokaiser90

Koreans do the tricks on the eyelook to make their eyes looks bigger coz they have small eyes.. but everything looks pretty on u..!! ๐Ÿ˜

#114509
                                                                            Karvii L

A guess on why โ€œKorean girls all have perfect skinโ€: they care bout their skin and appearance overly much that people without perfect skin would never show themselves on the camera.
                                                                              According to my experience, their skin care products emphasize the scent and the experience of the application, instead of the real effects in long run.
                                                                              What I can never agree with is the culture that girls have to wear makeup everyday. Recently they have this protest fighting for their right not to wear makeup but all of them wore makeup to the protest ๐Ÿ˜‚

#114510
                                                                              Mo

I think you did great! and you look super cute in this makeup!!
                                                                                Asian makeup tends to accentuates features you already have (like big eyes and small mouth > the more innocent the better) so that may be why you think your look is not "k-beautish" enough, but it's because you are soooo pretty already!!!

#114511
                                                                                Rinny Dale

I Dare Say This Was A Successful Video Testing "Some" of the Korean Makeup ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

#114512
                                                                                  D L Y F

You look sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!