TESTING OUT NEW MAKEUP!

Main TESTING OUT NEW MAKEUP!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      TESTING OUT NEW MAKEUP!

LINKS! Surratt Highlighters! Herbivore Bare Minerals Foundation Stick UK US …

Kathleen Coomans

Great vid as always….info, demo, little bit of Goss humour, who could need anything more!!

Flavia O

You will never bore us Wayne! πŸ˜‰

Joanne Clark

"BORED" watching you Wayne – never!! β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’Ÿ

Naforbe

I'd skip the highlighter. It does you no favors lol. I'd say that to pretty much every youtuber though. Much love ✌

CoraBelle

The birds make me happy as do you πŸ˜€

Hidee ER

Life is good when Wayne has a love it, love it, love it day!!

justhepine

Woke up with a nasty soar throat which pissed me off cause it's weekend and it's messing up my plans… But then I watched this and you deff highlighted my morning 😁

Zakia Dimassi

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ This video made my day!

Kim Barrett

Great video Wayne x

Amal Jaffal

Wayne you are the best!! Only person on YouTube I actually πŸ’― trust.❀️

Raven McMurrin Yeltatzie

You are so positive and enthusiastic. I want one of each!

Rebecca Richardson

Love your humour 😘

Jillian Doyle

Love the quote at the beginning ❀️❀️❀️ this is why you will always be my favorite.

cassandra de-delisle

your just amazing wayne! don’t ever change! xx

Catharina Brinkmo

Hi, here comes a question from Sweden. I've been following you now for a few months, and I'm so happy about this. But now I have a question, have you previously published a feature about makeup for stage performers? I find myself in the target group 55+. Thanks in advance Catharina.

ilove2929

That unpretentious impatience face for one second is so funny and cute the same time. The face powder seems promising

Roxie Eyeleers

Wayne! You were in exceptional spirits today!!

Detta Jane

You are a treasure Wayne!
                                          Love ya!

Stephanie Clark

Fun video ❀️! We all want to glow in the right way LOL! Of course we care about your nails! 🌺

Mariah Marin Zavaleta

I love that you are so happy to show us all these fun things. Its nice to see 😊

ella

Hi Wayne, like you I use Bare Minerals Original. Is the new stick formula suitable for dry skin?

Frl Anja

Dear Wayne, thank you for your positivity and honest enthusiasm. It makes me so happy to see the joy in your face when you apply a great product. Warm greetings from Berlin

Jackelyne

I love you and your channel because you are a beautiful person.

Jo-Ann Dutschke

I know it is frustrating to you, but I do enjoy the faces you make at your camera when it irritates you! Thank you for all the info. Great finds for we fair-skinned folks! Take care! πŸ˜‰

PowerToolsnPearls

Absolutely adore watching all things Wayne Goss β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

fatima Qasempour

I just luv you I watch you when Im sad,is it a make up majic or just wayn goss's majic,dont know

northrupmj

Awesome!! Another great video

Makeup by monisha bathija

Could u pleaseeee review the Dior backstage face and body foundation,,
                                                              Everyone s ravingggg about it but I really need it to be Wayne goss approved:))

MsTammi125

That background is iconic. I'm moving in four weeks and am inspired by the flowers and candle set up ❀️

Zivile Mat.

Literally the one beauty guru im watching.

Christine Elizabeth LeGrow

I love your excitement (for highlighters) and disdain (for your camera) πŸ˜‚ fab hoodie btw πŸ‘ŒπŸ’‹

Jessica

You looked like a kid at Christmas! I loved seeing you so excited. It was good stuff

Cynthia B

Wayne, you make my day!

JourneytoYES

Everything is great, but can u pls change that beautful mirror in the background. It's been there for a while now lol… Someone will definitely buy it on poshmark or another consigment retailer. It could be replaced for a new one. πŸ™‚

Still love the reviews <3

#56776
                                                                          Leonore Gatti

you are so funny I am hysterically laughing at you. I love when you say that you know that no one cares, that is so funny and when you popped the concealer on the tip of your nose which you say that everyone looks stupid when they do that. Wayne I wish you were my friend in real time, I need someone like you in my life. there are so few people that make me laugh like you do. keep it up. love ya

#56777
                                                                            Crystina Ungureanu

Its so relaxing to watch wayne in the morning and start a good day

#56778
                                                                              Janie Almeida

Oh my gosh, you can never bore us! Love your product info

#56779
                                                                                Jashan mangat

I think so your do not need any edits those feels so authentic

#56780
                                                                                  Ann Zak

Love All The Swatches, Your Nails Look Awesome And, No You Didn't Bore Me … Your The Best ❀

#56781
                                                                                    Cindy Mast

I actually do give a shite. Nice nails.

#56782
                                                                                      Barbara Hallowell

Just love the intro, well and bare minerals original, and you.

#56783
                                                                                        Southern to my Soul

You have the SASSIEST attitude. ADORE, ADORE. Love your reviews! Kiss Kiss!

#56784
                                                                                          Janeen DeRieux

Boring? Never!

#56785
                                                                                            NIBS

Honestly! Could you be cuter? I don't think so!

#56786
                                                                                              Laura SzΓ­vos

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

#56787
                                                                                                Brianna Runk

Wayne’s the best beauty guru on this platform, hands down.

#56788
                                                                                                  Lydia Kilby

So strange how it sounds like the birds are at my house even though it’s after midnight. I’m outside so I think the birds here heard the birds on the video and they called back!!

#56789
                                                                                                    Donna S

Quite splendid indeed 😊

#56790
                                                                                                      Ruby Redd

Lol Wayne! That JELLY HIGHLIGHTER you showed is actually an eye cream/brightener. It’s called Haldi Eyes. It’s supposedly Infused with turmeric hence the name. Turmeric is called Haldi in Hindi language. Since the founder of the company is from Indian origins, she played with the the name. HEALTHY/HALDI. Get it? You’re welcome πŸ˜‡ πŸ™ƒ

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!