TESTING PRODUCTS FROM WISH!!! EXPECTATION VS REALITY BAKING 2019

Main TESTING PRODUCTS FROM WISH!!! EXPECTATION VS REALITY BAKING 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      TESTING PRODUCTS FROM WISH!!! EXPECTATION VS REALITY BAKING 2019

Play Bake a Cake for FREE! Download from the link below Wish App Review / Testing Products from Wish / Testing Wish …

BasicDamla

"Chocolate isn't goof for dogs" ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope Archie got an almond or two!

Monfalim

I love your videos but I was watching really anxiously hoping that you washed every molds before using them… ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m the only one thinking this. Please donโ€™t get sick. Lots of kisses! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

ralego

I feel like this was a very unfair test since it looks like none of the chocolate moulds had solidified enough except for the block

amsayyy

God I couldnโ€™t help but going STOP STOP STOP STOP as you pretty much filled the mould to the brim. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dark SoulCharm

Is Archie practicing for his lead role as the highest pitched fire alarm / smoke detector

Dark SoulCharm

Everyones favourite bird [Undercooked Chicken]

Gayatri Kankariya

Please make a vedio on your weight loss journey please
                    U have inspired me to loose weight but I am able to get a figure like u please help me
                    And I love achi

Rissa Neermind

Awwww. You need to give Archie an almond. He didnt get any of the chocolate. (Which is good.)

Veronica Mercado

I downloaded that game too am still at level 12 but am getting there hi from Dallas tx

Sapphire Girl

You can use a very small paint brush to do the chocolate I have a bunch of different sizes just for that

Rachel Frumkin

Poor Sam:(. Also I am sure it has been said but, we need to take a moment just to mention just how god damn freaking cute Sam looked! So dapper. Swoon
                            Alex you also looked freaking adorable!

neu dae

oh mY GOD the purple!!! lololol

Maria Diaz

When Archie kept going after Sam's fingers & you kept telling him no but he kept testing his boundaries ๐Ÿ˜‚. Made me think of Nemo with the boat.

Emily Rose

Ahhhhh I remember the bent spoon we used to use on our eclectus when he was a baby

socky docky

16:28 m e

IWillYouLove aka Victoria

Sams stress level when Archie was sitting on his arm just makes me want to give him a reassuring hug. Like yes Archie is adorable but I would be scared for bird bites and scratches. Also if my ears are bleeding Iโ€™m sure his are screaming with pain ๐Ÿ˜‚

Holly on the other hand…
                                      Holly has a coo that makes me smile and she just looks so damn soft.

I like them both but holly is defs less stressful

erinl Smith

When archie tried to go in oven and pastle said its not xmas yet! ๐Ÿคฃ 14:29

Eliza

I think I would try decorating the Totoros with an icing bag filled with melted chocolate and very tiny tip. You might have more control that way!

aliebabe

Just saying but Sam looks really good in this video

cookie.pants69

why does archie hate sam so much ๐Ÿ˜‚

Karmi

Poeple dont appreciate sam enough

Melody Main

Was anyone else wondering why she didn't just use red and blue food coloring for purple? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sierra Durham

Anyone else think sams looking good in this video ?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคค

Kuri M

cacao and cocoa powder are two different things.

Jesse Wilson

I would be so afraid the bird would poo in the cake batter

M Bae

Iโ€™d really lov3 to see a thrifting video, or repurposing clothing you dont like….this was fun!

crow

Alex, youโ€™re almost as much of a kitchen disaster as me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Queen Weirdness

โ€œYou donโ€™t go in there Archie. Itโ€™s not Christmas yet.โ€

ARCHIE NO!

Dee Raines

At 50+ years old…i have adopted your "love hearts" into my vocabulary. ..๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!