THE ALPHABET MAKEUP CHALLENGE!

Main THE ALPHABET MAKEUP CHALLENGE!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      THE ALPHABET MAKEUP CHALLENGE!

What happens when you shake up your usual makeup routine and apply everything in alphabetical order? CRAZY MAKEUP HAPPENS!!! Get ready for a crazy …

Lovemikkey17

You should do a challenge of “brands that hate me”!!

Nini Lnb

I don’t get who did first, nikki or james 🤷🏼‍♀️

Farida H-a

That eye shadow is fucking good

Carmen HF

CHALLENGE, use your brushes inversly, I mean for example, instead of applying your primer with your fingers use an eyeliner brush and apply your eyeliner with your fingers…

Jeza Mira Lee

Doing makeup using ONLY liquid products

nurul ain

yes of course u should do "ONLY CREAM PROUCTS MAKEUP CHALLENGE" 😂 ive seen it someone somewhere doing the challenge before.i'm pretty sure u'd kill it as well as ur other vids

spicy shrek mEmEs

the whole time I couldn’t get out of my mind what the video would be like if she edited like Antonio Garza 🤠

Ellen Sundström

Why didn’t you take BB-cream

Nigger

I screamed when I saw her face after the concealer

Chloe Nolan

love you the most nikkie, but girls…blend your eyebrows please

Vanne Ariestelle

Please do a foundation only make up challenge please. Tina Yong in her segment "tina tries it" tried this challenge. Pleaaaase!!! 💖💖💖💖

Olivia _Arthur

Doing my makeup with only 3 products picked blind folded
                              Its like the 3 coloured pens challenge

Margot

why do nikkie and james always post the same content at the same time

Grecia Tello

Bake??

The girl from the channel islands

copying james charles

izz just Lili

It'll be cool if you would do an all-creamy-products-challenge😊

Cellin Elise Henriksen

U almost said it 😉 a no powder challenge 😉

jordan baca

what happened to the word of the day i liked it

Mayavali

Beautiful

Talia Cook

yessss do a no powder challenge

Oxygen Tv

You look good in every challenge and this is me that does not look good even after doing regular makeup

Yazzi Gillam

Do your makeup singing

Brooke Bettles

You should follow a youtubers makeup tutorial,like one of their first makeup tutorials

Brooke Bettles

You should try following a models quick makeup tutorial from vogue

Brooke Bettles

You should of done primer spray😂😂

Kiasyahindah Othman

A sister is shook. Ouh okay the house.

Erin Hass

Where’d you get your earrings

Oxygen Tv

Get well soon…

Brooke Brannan

why didn’t she just use a spray primer lmao

Marie Escot

CHALLENGE FOR YOU : as you propose, a challenge with no powder product (eye shadow, setting powder, bronzer, blush, highlighter,…) xoxo!

not ruchichettri

I love the fact how nikki comes up with fun challenges everytime to keep us going . This is what we’re here for go queen ❤️🙌🏻

Yuti Khirade

No Powder Challenge 😂😂💕

melanie

Its sad that you steal it from.james charles bitch get you a live

Ashley Janelle Araullo

those earrings are so pRETTY WHERE DID U GET THOSE

#22221
                                                                          itz kaylaaa

guys i’m a little confused between bronzer and contour. what exactly is the difference between the two, because for a really long time, i thought bronzer was just another word for contour, like i thought they were the same thing SOMEBODY EXPLAIN PLZ 😂

#22222
                                                                            Iida Patjas

Sister james Send me here🥰

#22223
                                                                              AJ Belino

Powderless and foundationless make-up heheheheheh…

#22224
                                                                                Ana Tkm

CHALLENGE FOR NIKKI :You should try other beauty gurus morning routing and their daily makeup routine and end it with their night routine

#22225
                                                                                  Sindel Carr

I love you earrings ❤️❤️

#22226
                                                                                    Brooklynn Ingram

You looked like a Barbie doll tho

#22227
                                                                                      Claudia Phillips

This shouldn't have worked as well as it did but you made it look FABULOUS!! Well done Nikki!! 💜

#22228
                                                                                        yo guys it’s bella

you forgot the eyeshadow under the eye!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!