THE BEST BRONZERS 2019

Main THE BEST BRONZERS 2019

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      THE BEST BRONZERS 2019

The Best Bronzers of 2019 to make you golden and gorgeous! LINKS Benefit Bronzers UK US HOURGLASS Bronzers …

Niccho Johnson Maione

You're funny… I feel like I say that in every video 💕💕💋

sandra ford

What’s the best bronzer for a 70 year old that’s slightly tanned in Florida that’s inexpensive please ?

Sadie Snow

Thanks so much Wayne! I can’t wait to see how my dermaplanning goes with stacked skincare. I also would love a mascara best video! I really appreciate your opinion

Jen Duffield

“Oldie but a goodie (like me)” ❤️😊

T Hynson Beauty

Merry Christmas Wayne! Can't wait for all of your best of videos! They're some of my favorites.

Fati and Zee

What about marc jacobs and fenty???

Cynthias stylemua

Dear sweet Wayne, I think you made an error when you said that there Tom Ford is less expensive per gram than Bobbi Brown. I just checked the websites and the BB is 10 g. for £32 and the TF is 8.7 g for £54. TF could never be more affordable than BB. 😁 💜 😏 Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! 💜 💜

Miajane

I love how short and to the point this is. My fave bronzer at the moment is Marc Jacobs omega bronzer in tantric. It is amaaaazing. And also MASSIVE. I probably couldn’t get through it in 2 years of daily use.

phenixrysing

@waynegoss Do you have a video that explains how to select the right bronzer for your skin tone??? If you don't, would you kindly post one?

N Ana C

RUNWAY MAKEUP VIDEO : Hi Wayne, a video on how to get a professional runway look would be amazingly helpful. I noticed that the look often involves "no makeup" makeup but with a very hydrated dewy look and hollow cheeks. I find this hard to replicate. I literally want to try that backstage look.

Sam Christianson

Love how you get right to the point!!

Jennefer Willard

I just watched Mandy's makeover from 10 years ago! How am I just now finding you? ❤️

Victoria Hamilton

No drugstore:( not even one?

Young Boy Dan

So true about Kevyn Aucoin’s brand☹️ I remember first reading the column he had in InStyle (I think) when I was in high school. Such a brilliant man! It’s a shame the company can’t get it together. Happy for their staples though 🙂

Barbara Cardiff

Have a wonderful Christmas, Wayne! Thank you for all your invaluable advice, here’s to hoping 2020 is fabulous!

Tiffany‘s Beauty Trends

I just wanted to say I got a huge set of your brushes, over $800 What do you use to clean and how do you hang to dry? Thank you!!!!

Linda Cormier

HELLO FROM CANADA. MERRY CHRISTMAS. I JUST ADORE YOU, AND YOU'RE HARD WORK.. 🤗🤗🤗 YOU ARE SOOO APPRECIATED.MORE THAN YOU KNOW. 🙋🙋👌👌👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💖💖💖💖

cat S

Love your short and to the point videos. Such a breath of fresh air after all the 30min+ long videos. Thank you and Happy Holidays 🎄🎉

Anet

I like milani sun kissed 02. OMG

Kimberly Castano, RN

I've been hunting for a bronzer

RinnyDale

💖💖💖💖💖

Jillian Ness

Damnnnnnn, loved the shade towards Kevyn Aucoin (well obviously not him RIP, but the company. Snappy, truthful and classy. Love you!!!

Ann Linton

Love you Wayne!! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you!!💜

Sincerely Defiant

Omg, I absolutely hate the benefit bronzers too.

Brilliant video. Straight. To the point.

OceanSwimmer

Wayne, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a New Year filled with glowing health and success.
                                                        Thank you for all you do with so much heart and dedication.
                                                        Beautifying others, and encouraging us to use good quality skin care & makeup is so important today.
                                                        You bring wealth of knowledge and skill to us and help me look my best at 67.
                                                        I am so grateful!
                                                        God Bless you always, dear.
                                                        Love from California!

SummerBreeze Young

Merry Christmas

Jamie Lea

Love these quick run downs! You are a joy to watch

Amie De Angelis

Best bronzer for a scaredy cat to use lol Bronzing freaks me out

Kat Katia

Marry Christmas Wayne!!! Greatings from Brazil!!! Love your YouTube channel!!!!

minnie saab

Merry Christmas beautiful people! ❤

Musettube

Thanks sweetie 😘

StrongAndRaw

Happy Christmas, WG!

Corinna Held

Merry Christmas 🤶 🙏 🌞

pauline mcmutrie

❤💚❤

#110103
                                                                          Roxie Eyeleers

Merry Christmas Wayne!

#110104
                                                                            Tracy

Hourglass bronzers, highlighters and blushers have been on top for years.

#110105
                                                                              Lubov k

Thank you wayne 🙂 happy holidays

#110106
                                                                                Evelyn Cereño

Wayne goss. I love you. Short, concise, to the point but sweet❤️

#110107
                                                                                  Linda Nanan

I just love you 😍 u always put a smile on my face especially at Christmas time you got no idea what you do to those who lost love ones !! A little joy u give to us where we forget in the moments ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you 🙏🏽

#110108
                                                                                    Linda Mack

👍❤️

#110109
                                                                                      Christine A Tedesco-Labrecque

I can listen to you talk all day long, but these Best of 2019 vids are all so rushed. Like perhaps you had a few grams 😉Merry Christmas Wayne🎄and Happy New Year🎉🍾

#110110
                                                                                        Ann-Marie O.

Happy Holidays Wayne!

#110111
                                                                                          mariam ali

Elcie Cosmetics is amazing! I have many, but I always compliments when I wear that one in particular. Not too orange, not too cool and easy to blend

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!