The BEST Celeb Makeup Brand??!! VBB Review

Main The BEST Celeb Makeup Brand??!! VBB Review

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      The BEST Celeb Makeup Brand??!! VBB Review

Happy #EverydayMay Day 19! Today I’m taking you through and entire brand review on VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY! Showing you my FAVES…and my not …

zena sakr

Would love a cream blush @zenasakr

Jess Apolinar

OMG I would love for her to come out with a blush and bronzer!

roxie d.

BRONZER !!!! i live for bronzer ๐Ÿ˜โœจ

Sabrina S.

A highlighter for sure, maybe like the RMS pots but in VBB esthetic????

lorene Bell

Omg coco and signature <3 well apparently i'm too late =( nevermind

Sarah Panganiban

Mascara with a big ole fat brush that doesnโ€™t smudge but is easy to wash off ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Roxanne Albert

I'd like to see a cream bonzer ๐Ÿ˜‰ and then a cream blush as well!

maidalikesvideos

Waaah! I didn't know she collaborated with Augustinus Bader. Like but don't need, got it.

Bronzer would be lovely. VB's contoured cheeks are goals.

IG @robomaida

boodahlah

A bronzer! VB Soleil ๐Ÿ˜‚

raisavayani

Definitely a cream blush in a peach pink tone OR a tinted moisturiser with spf and hyaluronic acid!!! Dreaming big I know

Madeline A.

I would loveeeee to see a cream bronzer! ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ˜ ig: makeupcaptive

Luรญsa Matos

Definitely a bronzer… can you imagine the packaging?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Zoฤ“ Wesley

We neeeeed a gloss to go with the liner!!๐Ÿ‘„

Leah Flicker

I would love for VBB to come out with a concealer! A liquid concealer in a tube but in her awesome packaging would be amazing! insta: leah_flicker_designs

Beth Sowray

I would die for a cream bronzer – quite lightweight with tons of glow!
                                    beth.sowray@gmail.com

Mina Kim

Definitely would love to see a bronzer or highlighter since VB herself looks so bronzed and gorge! I do love a good liquid liner so I would love to see a good liquid liner also.

I got the lip liners bc of you!! Love them ๐Ÿฅฐ
                                      IG: glossandpretty

Sandra Charles

I would love to see a face product like a blush, bronzer, or highlighter. My Instagram is sandralrivera626

Sarah VG

Never tried VBB but Iโ€™m a cream product kinda girl so hit us up with a cream blush and bronzer ! Btw your makeup is gorgeous queen๐Ÿ˜. svangeert@gmail.com

Sam T

More foundation and lip products. st.xh94@gmail.com

Spoon Hsu

I'd love her to come out with nude lipsticks!! The one she did with Estee Lauder was amazing!!! Also tinted moisturizer with skincare benefit would be awesome too!

Sara Iv

Omg, I'd love to see cream higlighter. That would be some gleaming heavenly light reflecting glow from within but shining to the sun type of a higlight probably๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹OR some type of a Tom Ford shade and illuminate product with cream bronzer and a highlight. That would be a dream ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
                                                iv.sara.995@gmail.com

Bre Reavis

I really want to try those lid toppers and Iโ€™d love to see a blush!!!! @breanne_1

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!