The Best Coats & Jackets! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

Main The Best Coats & Jackets! ~ CYBER WEEK SHOPPING EDIT ~ Freddy My Love

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TCB 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Freddy My Love

Welcome to my CYBER WEEK EDIT, today we focus on coats and jackets! I will update the description box every day with the newest deals. Remmeber to …

TCB

❤️❤️❤️ love this video!!! My favorite coats are those from Asos

Tanvi Chitre

Idk if you get this compliment often but you are cute too other than being a royal princess and an elegant lady. 💕

alexandria nguyen

Good video, Freddy My Love. You look wonderful in everything.Your blonde hair is very pretty. Happy Holidays.

mochitori

I was so excited when you mentioned Forever New! I live in Australia and that's my favourite brand ever. I have three of their coats and they really are beautiful and amazing quality!

Maddy

Such a helpful video Freddy! I ordered the £95 river island coat from very, been waiting for it to go into the sale so it was so helpful to see it on very for cheaper!

Destiny Alvarez

Thank you so much, Freddy! I really love how you taught me not to be afraid of being extra. I love being the girl who dresses well and looks put together every day. You have really made me embrace this style of CARING about the way I dress and feel. I love it and I love you. Follow me on Instagram too @savagegoddess3000

Ghadeer Alataa

Fur fer freddy is the title of this winter! You are gorgeous , can’t wait for the next videos.

crazy girl

I always wait for you videos because they make my day a lot better ❤❤❤❤❤ love you so much ❤❤🌹🌹

Pamela Doucet

Freddy your videos are so easy and fun to watch. Great content as always!

Diana Soto

❄️ Love This Series 😍

holly Victoria

Do you purposefully belt coats so they dont fully meet so you can see your outfit underneath ?

petitsjoujoux

I can't wait for lounge wear!

Nubby Rose

The faux fur from Soia and Kyo is amazing. IMO best for the price although not cheap.

https://www.soiakyo.com/us/en/women-faux-fur

FourandTwentyBlackbirds

I was just looking to buy a new winter coat! Freddy, you must have read my mind!

Emily Kemp

I'd love to see a video sometime this winter for VERY cold weather fashion. I'm in Canada where it averages -25 to -40 celsius everyday for winter and while I want to look cute and feminine, it's hard to look like anything but a blob when you're trying to stay warm 🙁

Patricia Ong

Forever new!! U will love it Freddy! I am a fan of this brand for many years n many years to come! Glad to see it in ur channel! Thanks for all the hard work! Love from Singapore 🇸🇬

Emily F.

I got way overexcited seeing you in Forever New haha! Yes it's Aussie and the styles are SO you and the quality is really lovely (especially for the prices compared to other options we have in Australia). I've actually bought a few things from Forever New when inspired by your style and looking for something similar!

Ali Lamb

So so gorgeous loved this so so much omg 💕💕

Nan of Grey Gables

That puffer coat is perfect to wear here in the Rockies where it's already snowing in the valleys.

Emma Abel

Loved the river island check coat but sadly the link isn’t working xx

Jan Nicol

Don’t need coats where I live!

Molly Heron Delaney

We are not worthy 😭😭

Fantabulous !

You have helped me not be ashamed of my femininity after hearing everything said by feminists

violent teddybear

I just want Freddy to know how much I apreciate this discreption and the work you research you put into every single video

Brenda Seavey

You make the best selections in fashion!! 💕

chantel george

Love the video and the coats

Sarah Lassiter

I bought the river island checked coat!!!

Rosie :O

lmao everyone in the comments is so posh i- 😂💀

A’Kiva Wright

Also for that 5th coat link the aviator check, the link kept bringing me to the google home page! Dunno if that happened to anyone else but here's the link for that coat here: https://us.riverisland.com/p/cream-check-faux-fur-trim-aviator-jacket-799500

A’Kiva Wright

the Beige Villanelle Coat, I JUST bought that the other day! It retails at $190, but I saw it on a site called Next Direct for $138 & I snatched it up! It's the same coat–came with the River Island tag & everything, & SO WORTH IT, my new favourite coat!

Book Lover

Freddy,your voice is sooo calming and I love listening to it! It feels like listening to a good audiobook!
    Thanks for your amazing quality videos.Sending all the love.

Gabriela Muniz dos Santos

It’s such a shame that cool brands like these ones are not on my country or they are extremely expensive

Madison Herries

So pretty !

Olivia Ann

Hi Freddy I would love to see a practical girly winter outfit .

Angelina

You say 'really' a lot 😛

WeirdEldy

Liked before watching because.. Freddy! <3
    And I got the top-shop Faux Fur Coat for my birthday and it came on Friday and I am sooo in love with it, it is the best thing ever!
    I feel like a snow princess! <3

Lion Wallflower

These choices!! In love with every coat, can't wait for the rest of the week ❤❤

Georgia Holly

Can you do a Christmas guide for her and him please

grateful.

so classy and cute coats
    🎀 4:42 🎀 11:29 🎀 14:35

Anna Katinka Schmidt

I found my winter coat🧚‍♀️🛍…Thank you Freddy💓

trinity

Freddy truly is my fashion saviour 💖

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.