THE CREAM BRONZER "SHOWDOWN"

Main THE CREAM BRONZER "SHOWDOWN"

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      THE CREAM BRONZER "SHOWDOWN"

Happy #EverydayMay Day 8!! Ainsley Curry, dis one is for u XOXO ——————————————————————————————— PRODUCTS …

MJ

Love this style of video!!! Yes please to more πŸ™‚

Kelly Oliveira

Too bad Chanel is absolutely ridiculous and completely changed the original cream bronzer that literally made them SO much money because it's been a staple for SO many people for SO many years to a terrible formula and STILL DIDN'T EXPAND THE FUCKING SHADE RANGE! I'm SO mad at them! They ruined something so good! They should just stop making it because no one will be buying it and if they do they'll most likely return it or never repurchase it again! Coconut oil is the second ingredient which means that its a very high concentration! Coconut oil breaks up foundation and is very comedogenic. So the only people that MIGHT like it would be women with mature skin that don't wear foundation or base products with coverage like cc creams and such. So ridiculous of them! 😠

Kelly Oliveira

HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE A FAVORITE?!?!?

Katharyn Chernicky

Perfect timing for this video❣️
              Love this hairπŸ₯°

Cassandra Beaudry

Please make a video on how to braid your hair!! I have super thick long hair and have never learned how to french braid, kinda mad about it

Vanessa L

Come on we know your desert island cream bronzer is TF Shade and Illuminate πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

Sofia Donnadieu

You are not the only one with a bald spot on her cheek jaja

Adela K.

I am listening and…HOW IS BONDI BAE more cool tone? I am fair ( mac nw13 fair) on me it is orange. You say You are pale, and You think it's cooler tone…how?

gt94590

Hi Alana, please do a tutorial on the make up you are wearing, thanks for the video

Livi Hu

I really love the bareminerals liquid bronzer in faux tan πŸ™ŒπŸΌ i spread/ apply ist with a sponge

Justine Lee

Cream blush and highlighters please!

Tammy K

I’ve been in love with cream products. Mostly from nudestix & colourpop

Madi Jolliffe

Plz plz give us a round up of your top/most used brushes!!! We beg πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Girlie Grey Geek

You missed out rms buriti bronzer. Amazing!

Tia Adermann

😊

TX L

We would like to see a Top 5 Series !! Top 5 lip product top 5 blush and so ooooooon.

Vanessa Estima

Can we have a highlighter showdown please? β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Julia de Jonge

The right shade is so important! My skin vvv pale and quite cool toned, so I really have to watch out that I am not becoming orange. Milk Makeup Baked Bronzer is just the perfect shade for me year round, but I loooove Nudestix Sunkissed in summer! The red undertone is exactly what I would look like after a day in the sun and it is perfect!

Nina Sanders

Actually I need a second device to watch the video and search for all the things on the Sephora website without pausing the video πŸ˜…

Nina Sanders

I don’t know if I want the TF shade and illuminate in 1 oder 2! Hailey Bieber, I think, used shade 2 and I want a cooler shade, not toooooo warm. And I think 2 would be better but it’s against my will to buy anything allana didn’t approve yet πŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ

T L

Holy shit 8 minutes of blah blah disclaimers

Anni S.

CREAAAAAAM BLUSHESSSSSS!!!! (meaning we need the same extensive blabber on your cream blush collection and expertise <3)

Handsome Voila

this video was very helpful!!! love this in-depth format

Handsome Voila

I love these half braids!

jojewel A

You look great!!!Such a great video love it !!!Can we have a new summer look!!!

Jenna Wygant

Tarte vs new fenty…which one do you pick?? ❀️❀️❀️

Pao Prieto

RIP to that 24hrs nail art πŸ˜‚

Marli Gonsalves

Do highlighters next!

Karen Sturgill

You always make me smile. Keep being you.

Charlotte Berg

Is anyone else afraid of bronzer & contour? I’m a redhead and I never use it.πŸ˜†

Mandie Boeser

I NEED the Nudies bronzers ASAP!!

Becky Anderson

I love ur hair! So cute! The Chanel bronzer is gorgeous! Love it! Also did u do ur own nails?

Vera Raponzel

Thanks for the swatches! They were so helpful

Jovana Kocić

I have a bald spot too! No matter how full coverage the foundation … even if I bronze with deeper full coverage foundation- it aways looks like I shed a single tear down my cheek.

#128150
                                                                          Manuela G

Very informative! But they reformulated the Chanel (no shade extension either 😑) and now it has coconut oil in it whhhyyyyy 😭 Chanel why??

#128151
                                                                            Jacqueline Del Vasto

The tarte bronzer .. I'm sold. Have you tried the new ILIA bronzer? Next SHOWDOWN peach cream blush, like that orange lip video you did!

#128152
                                                                              Mollie Kravitz

Loveeee this video, cream bronzer, and you!!!!

#128153
                                                                                Cassidy Bateman

hi I'm the gal who specifically requested a detailed how-to for cream bronzer πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS! I feel so informed and I appreciate you playing teacher for us πŸ€“ could you do cream blushes next? 😏
                                                                                  loving everyday may!! can't wait to see what else you have planned πŸ’•

#128154
                                                                                  Asha Potter

Love this hairstyle on you! It’s so cute!! Also your skin has been looking extra fresh and glowy lately

#128155
                                                                                    Holley Hoffman

You’re so pretty with your natural skin and hair πŸ’š

#128156
                                                                                      Melissa Giles

I love Everyday May! It's no nice having new llana videos to watch everyday 😁

#128157
                                                                                        Not Leah

This hairstyle is so cute on you I’m obsessed!!!! I know the pinning didn’t work out and that’s how the ponies happened but I’m living for the ponies.

#128158
                                                                                          HeidiDiaz

Love your hairstyle in this video πŸ’•

#128159
                                                                                            Emily May

Love this video! So helpful. More of these!! Blush??

#128160
                                                                                              Marie Baker

LOVE this hair look on you. Especially with that shirt 😍

#128161
                                                                                                Louise Sharpy

All I can is your Gorgeous hair !! Keep it longer. And this color. 😏I’m
                                                                                                  So glad you did this. So many ?’s. Eeek

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!