The True Story Why Kylie Jenner Was Cut Off At 15 By Kardashians

Main The True Story Why Kylie Jenner Was Cut Off At 15 By Kardashians

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      The True Story Why Kylie Jenner Was Cut Off At 15 By Kardashians

Kardashians Cut Kylie Jenner Off At A Very Young Age And Here’s Why. Subscribe to our channel: …

Bia Bia

Bruce Jenner tf and i find that hard to believe they cut her off where did she get the money to start her business 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s not self made and she already had a name sooooo i don’t buy it

Rudnie Pierre Paul

Can’t we just appreciate her major success??? Self-made or not!

MBoivin Art

I thought that most people are cut off at thst age… Anyways, at 15 when she was cut off, she already had millions as well as connections in the industry thst she would not have had without her mother, kim, and ye. How else she would have afforded all af those surgeries before her makeup line launched? She may be hard working but she us not self made. Everyone knows this no matter how they try to have people believe that she is self made.

Viralend

Funniest Celebrity Audience Reactions EVER, Tyler Swift, Nicki Minaj
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrjzhevUMg

MyNameIsOctopus

I do like her cosmetics and would still purchase it, but “self-made”? please..

GLITTER BLITZ

Get that Jenner dick outta your mouth …….

GLITTER BLITZ

Oh cry me a river….

Monia Stilo

Vive le botox !

zyn zang

Don’t child custody laws advise against that ❓🤔

Tate Mcalister

Lol we already know the answer to those questions. No she wouldn't be.

BestTop10White

IM FAST!
                            1:SUB TO ME
                            2:LIKE THIS POST
                            3:SAY DONE

Contortionist 04

I feel like she didn't make a path for herself, but she walked through it. She followed her heart but also she had a big name and who ever heard she was a kar/jenner they bought it.

E T

It is not Erin Ozman it is Eren Ozmen get it right

Lory Winchester

Young kylie is so pretty and pure

David V

Without wanting to hate, but nobody would care about her cosmetics if it wasn't for her name.

Ghost 13

She is not self made

Koneko Yagami

Rob started a mens sock company. That didn't turn out. The three older sisters had a clothing line in sears briefly(or was it jc penny) and a make up line in ulta that no one buys. Just because you are rich and famous doesn't mean your business venture is going to be profitable. Those lip kits were an amazing idea. Some of us wear liquid lipstick exclusively and suck at applying make-up. Having a matching liner with the lipstick helps with the application so much. 💜

Jim_Pin

The talko likes taking small things and trying to make them big

Carolann Rotolo

Self made means u made it yourself. Does not matter who she is . She did it .People pretend like because she's a Kardashian she had help .Who is a success that hasn't had some form of help along the way . Quit hating on rich people because ur not.

Allyson Dale Nierves

Having a child at such a young age made me feel like Kylie is human after all

El AlaAla ALaALaALa

Blessed

Sk P

Oh give me a fucking break

Charlie X

Wait, how much do lip fillers cost?? Especially when you’re a teenager? 🤔🤔

MissRayne

They would have never bought her stuff if it wasnt for her name tbh so yea i would say she has privilege try starting from the ground like i have where no one knows my name. But I'm slowly getting up there

hildir2

Yes she is

BrenR100

I’m proud of her

Kelly IMO

It’s not a risk if you know you have money to fall back on.

Renee Haa

Seriously this is her having it hard???? Tf

Rashee Khare

Talko is definitely being run by Kris Jenner.

Jim Carrey

“I had it hard” you know what Kylie Jenner you need to go back to Calabasas and sip on a daiquiri or something.

VIRGO

She dont know what " struggle" is …she's lucky!! She got her lip kit start up money from being on KUWTK🤷 Thats not " self made"…her ambition is commendable tho!!

hubris mariah

Her products are sheer and her lip kits are dry asf they crack so much…..also you pay for everything because you were given it by your family… you were getting paid for bieng on your family show… a famous rich show at that it’s the same money you used to pay for everything. Any teenager can save enough money for a car it’s the fact you were already born with money and had to just show up for a camera to get it. Also those hips were definitely not self made… girl doesn’t even like to work out.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!