The Ultimate Dressing Room Declutter & Organisation! ~ Freddy My Love

Main The Ultimate Dressing Room Declutter & Organisation! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      The Ultimate Dressing Room Declutter & Organisation! ~ Freddy My Love

It’s been a year in the amazing new room and dressing room so it was time for a declutter and reorganise! *product links below, affiliate links used* Hope you …

Kathrine Heilmann

You have a luxuryproblem πŸ˜… everything is neat and clean and not messy at all 😊

Fashion Angel

So many Bags but they are all so beautiful, can you do a video just showing your handbag collection, o one tip a cleaned all my bags a few months ago with leader cleaning end leader cleaning for synthetic leader end even some they where not dirty they were they al shine again bright

Letitia Hansford

The English wear surfer/skateboarder Vans… lol, who knew

amna khan

Keep the Kate Spade one

kailyn grace

Your blue floral Missguided dress? Did I see that in the clearout pile?! Such a Freddy staple omg you really did clearout this time 😭

Veronica Kreiman

Keep number 1! Btw what label are those white laceup boots? I ❀️ them! And that lace coat! Where can I get it?!?!

Helen Sifaki

😍✨

Erin Cejka

Are we going to address the three pairs of nude loafers with fringe? Two look exactly the same!

pikachu 123

Freddy can you please do some insta stories showing us what you bought in Palm springs!
                        You the video πŸ’•

Suseel A G

Umm sry but why is Coco not doing any videos

debora asn

"and this right here is something really cool, i'll show it in the morning" … doesn't

tbfdude

22:26 I like the left shoe more, lol. 😊

ReBeccaShotton.com

You could use the cute boxes for "risers" to put either a purse or heels on top of, to create more visual interest πŸ™‚ Also with your BooHoo shoes, can you could turn the toes toward each other (so you can see the design of the inside of one and the outside of the other). As for your rose-gold shoes, which ones are 1.most comfortable and 2.will last the longest? And with the black bags, I think the Kate Spade looks a bit more classy and less "plastic". πŸ™‚ PS-your shoe song was AWESOMEEEE!!

Lauren Helen

I totally love these decluttering/organizing videos πŸ’•

Lozza1996

You should keep the kate spade bag!

strem1320

Don't get rid of the Aspinal bags. That's my opinion 🀣 also keep the Kate Spade bag as well.

silvana osullivan

Oh I loves those pink boots I want them just send it to new york jaja ja

Jaimee Cavanagh

Keep the black Kate Spade bag x

M L

Thats one of my favorite kinds of videos

Cesia Sabillon

Can you donate me the clothes you don't use anymore? Ugh everything you wear is so cute omg😍😭 i want it all

NotAGazelle

LOVE this video. I get so giddy when you post a new video Freddy. Seriously, it's awesome. Glad you got peace of mind with the declutter!

Mallory Fraser

Kurt Guyger rose gold heel is sooooo much cuter and you know his shoes are comfy bc of your white ones.

Mallory Fraser

Keep the kate spade, the square one is ugly and shiny.

Lauren Rogers

Who else thinks freddy should come explore the south United States? Such as Birmingham, Alabama.

Lauren Rogers

Are you selling your bags on your depop

Alexa

I think that you should keep the black Kate Spade bag

smile khishgee

Yes I love this kind of videos 😍😊

μ΅œν˜„μ„œ

l love your closet seriesπŸ’˜

Nancy Foster

Black bag debate: Keep the Kate Spade bag!

Patrick and Missy

SO inspiring! Thanks very much. Beautiful result.

Gill German

What are the new skirt hanger things called x

Annette Sceon

Keep both black bags, they are so diffrent an s have different needs.

Enisa Florez

Gorgeous girl where is your top from that you’re wearing? I’ve bought so many things from watching your vids, everything looks so lovely on you πŸ˜„βœŒοΈπŸ’‹

Annette Sceon

Have you heard of the Marie condo method to fold your clothes? Lookmat her vlog. She will show yoy hoe to fold your cloths you will, have so much more room and find itejs easier.

#101107
                                                                          babyhols666

i swear u do clear outs every 5 minutes

#101108
                                                                            Hope Parsons-munn

Keep the Aspinall bag and Kurt Geiger shoes!!

#101109
                                                                              ilyssaaa

THE BIRD SKIRT??????? Freddy are you feeling alright

#101110
                                                                                Rebecca Archer

I’ve been looking for that black Kate spade bag! I have it in grey and wear it everyday πŸ˜‚

#101111
                                                                                  Cagla Sevencan

Where is your necklace from? 😍

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!