The VERY BEST MAKEUP of 2019

Main The VERY BEST MAKEUP of 2019

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      The VERY BEST MAKEUP of 2019

HAPPY 2020 GUYS!!! Hope you all had a wonderful New Year, I’m so happy to be back with my Best of the Best of 2019. xo’s ~ Tati PS … Two TATI BEAUTY …

Vivien Muck

๐Ÿ’œ

t

Does anyone know when the Tati makeup palette will restock?

Sophie Bolin

It would be awesome to know some hair tips from you ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ I want that gorgeous volume and effortless wavy ness

Marie S

Why didn't you "list everything down below"????

Rosemary Brandley

omg she flipped off the camera ??? we saw that tati…. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Amera Tarek

So happy for you Tati and so proud too๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’œ
                  BTW does anyone know when will the pallete restock ๐Ÿค” I am dying to get ittt before I leave America ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

bilinas mini

Hahahahaha literally thought you said โ€œthis is mike Tysonโ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Alyssa Pittsinger

tati iโ€™m OBSESSED with your pallet. i use it everyday and i always get compliments!!!! i always get asked to write your name and site down on paper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’– i hope to see more pressed glitters and i hope you stick to the theme of the same color but different textures going up the row! so proud of you ๐Ÿ’˜will definitely purchase more pallets from you the quality is AMAZING.

tami cohen

I just purchased the honest beauty cream blush Bec u keep talking about it. Reply if that was smart ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sharon Peckham

โ›„๏ธ

Onyx Sheepadoodle

Honestly, I have started skipping large chunks of your video because of the way you pronounce words ending in "-ing". It's stunning, not stunneen. Sorry this sounds so weird, but it really grates on the ears. So I have to watch on silent with the CC on. Please.

Savannah Moreno

$ssmoreno1
                              Please help a girl out with college books ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Love your work๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

jenipherg

None of the videos you said would be linked are linked….and I cant find it on your page. This is like every video now lol.

Jennifer Sulkosky

Iโ€™m on the fence about purchasing the hourglass ambient light powder, any oily/combo skin girls tried this?

Ashley Kerwin

Your shirt makes your eyes POPPPP!

Siesie’s Life

Is your palette going to be available for a couple years or only a couple of months? I would love to purchase this gorgeous palette of yours I just do not have the money right now. Love you TATI, you are a great inspiration!

Holly DeVlieger

This hopped around too fast for me….

Wake up Style

Love you lady… thank you for this video

Taylor Duarte

Your voice is so soothing. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ And I'm obsessed with your hair.

Hannah Beckham

I wish you could do life vlogs but i understand you dont want to.

Bonny Germino

I miss Boobra! Can you bring her back?

Linda James

Happy New Year Tati ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
                                                  Texas Lady๐Ÿ˜Š

Abby Cats

Canโ€™t wait for Monday and new product announcements! I love my textured beauty palette. So well made

Shannon Cole

Please do a restock of your pallette on a Friday so I can buy it! The last two times I missed out because of that reason and being laid off work! I was so devastated when I couldn't afford to get it, it seems like I've waited a lifetime for it, and then it finally came out, and then I got laid off work, and basically cried lol, and now I have a chance to FINALLY get it! Please do a Friday!

Noelle De La Rosa

What makeup brush do you use to apply your Cream Chanel bronzer???

Anne Johnson

Uh YEAH be that person. Itโ€™s a wonder palette that you are and should be proud of. I just started using mine a couple weeks ago and love it. I gotta get the hang of the glitters though (still new to glitter)

Kyrah Raine

"I mean first of all you can use this to impress your friends." LOL Love you Tati.

S

Please list the products you talk about in the description box ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Amanda

I hope there's an affordable best of 2019 coming ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘Ž

Jiuzgirl Beauty

When will I be able to order the textured neutrals again? I got some birthday money, and thatโ€™s what I want to spend it on!

purplecassie 77

UGH!! Tati, I feel like I canโ€™t watch one of your videos without pausing in the middle and buying some of the products you mentioned and that caught my eye๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ This is a serious problem haha!! Love you, and I hope you know the influence you have on me and my shopping decisions- I wonโ€™t buy anything that isnโ€™t Tati approved lol

Danica Mangaoang

The synchro skin is $47 not $37, also didnโ€™t work for me ๐Ÿ™ bought it bc of tati but it creased every time I tried it

Betty campisi

Tati, what tinted moisturizer or bb/cc cream would you recommend for someone with dry skin and really doesnโ€™t like the feel of foundation?

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!