THERE'S A GHOST IN MY HOUSE! *not clickbait*

Main THERE'S A GHOST IN MY HOUSE! *not clickbait*

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

THERE'S A GHOST IN MY HOUSE! *not clickbait*

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a story time all about the ghost, Mari su, who lives in my house! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo! What I’m …

KathleenLights

Hey guys!!! To clear something up really quick….
        Mari Su is just the nick name I gave her lmao. It means absolutely nothing!!!!
        Also I know there are SEVERAL earth signs that BELIEVE lol. I’m just messing around!! You know I always like to bring astrology into everything hahahahaha

Reckless Q

Kathleen: I’m an Aquarius with a Scorpio moon
          Me: I’m a cancer who loves hot Cheetos 🤷🏽‍♀️

Angela Montoya

Dust! That's not dust! That's Mari Su!

Naidelyn Rodriguez

I've never laughed so much and been so scared at same time !! seriously keep us updated!!!

Hafsah Jilani

And now I can’t sleep 😩

Malina Santiago

Okay so I would have just said it was a fly to close to your camera and it caught some sort of light but your dog legit watches it fly into your room so wtf. I'm a believer but I was trying to ease your mind but you can't hide the facts guurrl. It's to late for this sh***t

Misky Younan

Omg you guys have 👻👻👻👻👻in your house 😱😱😱

Gabriela Fox

I’ve heard that spirits can attach themselves to people and start to mirror them so they basically copy everything you do. Maybe why it sounds like you?

karina96

PLEASE DO A PART TWO!

Veronica Moncada

Dust has a snow flurry type movement, with no sense of direction. It didn't look like vapor or smoke. It had a definite shape and a solid path of movement. If it were an insect, you would see the wings, which there was no visible evidence of that. So, for me, a manifestation of some sort of entity.

Amber Davis

Messages Zac Bagens

Lynn Adams

Porter literally watches the orb float across and disappear so I 100% think it’s a ghost.

šåräh

that is DEFINITELY an orb.
                                the way it moves, it’s shape, that’s not dust, not a bug, when you slow motioned it you can see it clear as day or maybe I can because I’m used to seeing what they look like.

orbs are spirits right before they take human form, so that’s crazy!! keep us updated.

Ferry

That is an orb, its a ghost an yeah im capricorn

Courtney Aaenson

Ghost but maybe she just wants to be your friend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kristara Septa Araya

Mari Su is after the lights 🤔🤔🤔

Griselda Tovar

Hugsyyy

Sandy Mendoza

Totally believe you. My neighbors house also has ghost spirits what ever you want to call it. Every person that moves in says the same thing, they see the same ghost its crazy. You look gorgeous by the way 💜💜💜

Heather Johnson

The dog was watching the orb in the video

Nadene Salazar

Omg you scared me!!!

melinda Ulrich

I think you have a spirit in your house girl. Maybe have your house blessed and find a psychic medium to come to your house♥️

Juana Garcia

That's a orb a ghost orb your not crazy and its not dust .

Edi

Kathleen pours her heart out about Mari Su and all I’ve been thinking is: Kathleen you went out to get food but you don’t drive🧐

moon child

Hire one of those paranormal investigators if there actually is any to investigate this more

Carol Chimirri

Bring a medium!

Gaby

As soon as that other QA came out, I was like, oh this is not going to be the last time we hear of this… GOOSEBUMPS

Stephanie Legg

The dog goes that way in where it starts disappearing!!! Like he was looking at it!

Jenna Frazier

Ummm…your answer isn’t how the orb is moving, just WATCH YOUR DOG, as it’s moving….that’s your answer.

Also, WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!

cortney wessling

Porter is looking at it too! Omg

Munira Jamali

Definitely a ghost! My old house was haunted similar experiences

Janett Pena

Way too fast to be dust

Juliana Gmelch

I’m a Capricorn and I believe in ghosts so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Jacki Kurtzmann

How are you not afraid?? I’m freaking out and I’m in another state 😂

Kirsten Nicole Hall

Danny facetiming a side chick

#64989
                                                                          kim

i'm scared

#64990
                                                                            Caitlin Murphy

porter looks like his head turns perfectly to follow the orb which in my mind means it's not just dust, he saw it too irl off camera….

#64991
                                                                              Caitlyn Shea

Hey! I totally think it is a spirit! I’m an Aquarius too and I’m a BIG believer. In my house, we’ve heard things and smelled things. I think it’s a peaceful spirit. 💛

#64992
                                                                                Andrea Martineau

It's spooky how Porter seems to watch it as it moves too!

#64993
                                                                                  Becca mae porter

That's what that is. That's an orb sis! Pretty cool! Maybe get someone to come into your home that specializes in stuff like that.

#64994
                                                                                    Leah And 26 Letters

I live in a different house now but my last house I lived in for ten years and one time, I promise you, I heard someone running down our stairs. I was the only one home but both my dogs ran to the stairs and started barking up the stairs at the noise. I never felt comfortable by those stairs in all the time we lived there. The only other weird thing that happened while we were there was that we had an old microwave that would beep for no reason because it was old so we would have to unplug it. So one night it was beeping nonstop (I was home alone) so I went in the kitchen to unplug it just to find out it was already unplugged….our new house we have been in for several months and I have never one time felt uncomfortable or like there was another entity. THANK GOODNESS!
                                                                                      I hope your ghost girl stays kosher with you. I don’t know what to make of the orb video but it creeps me out that Porter started to go in the room at it. ♥️🥺 (We named our ghost Beufforita.)

#64995
                                                                                      Billee Charmaine

You should research the land your house was built on!

#64996
                                                                                        lupita soy yo

Girl. Look at the way your dog looks at it too. Yo te creo.

#64997
                                                                                          Isabel Reyes

Once a friend of us told us that you can put a glass of water in any part of the house (kitchen, hallway, stairs) and pray for a minute and this helps whatever it is to rest in peace 😊✨

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!