TOPSHOP Spring 2019 Try On Haul ๐ŸŒธ ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main TOPSHOP Spring 2019 Try On Haul ๐ŸŒธ ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Freddy My Love.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      TOPSHOP Spring 2019 Try On Haul ๐ŸŒธ ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

It’s the Freddy My Love Spring Fashion Edit! Today is the one and only TOPSHOP! Links to clothes below *affiliate links used!* Don’t forget to subscribe please …

Faith Eyraud

What sizes did u purchase in the clothing?

Molly Grace

Such gorgeous pieces. You remind me of Cinderella ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘—

amlissa

Judging by this haul the late 80s-early 90s style is back.

Miss Milano

Love that last outfit! Itโ€™s so you and looks gorgeous on you๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š XOXO missmilano

Paris Beaumont

The champagne coloured blouse looked beautiful and so did the last outfit <3

Neslihan Soycan

โ™ฅ thank you share this ๐Ÿ™‚

maria el

i really like your shorts, where did you buy it?

Susan Woodward

Color editing is quite "off"-please correct

KawaiiAi7

i dont care what other people say, i LOVE coming home from a longgggggggggg day of work and just watch your videos!!!! ahh!!!

Camila Thirlwall

I get so jealous watching you but I REALLY CAN'T STOP YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL AND ADDICTING.

Barbara Lorenzana

I love your styling… because of you I wear pink more and I love it… you make me want to go out and shop but my bank account would not take it lol

Jojo Puffs

Everything looks gorgeous on you

Francine Puskarich

I love all the short outfits the best.

liza schoen

What do you wear under the broderie anglaise backless top?? Cuz you donโ€™t want to wear a real bra cuz itโ€™s backless but itโ€™s kinda see-through, do you just go with paisties or what? (I have a dress and Iโ€™m having this problem, please help lol)

Susan Timmerman

Probably not my favorite haul. Hate the first outfit on you.

Mitzi Jane

i love your fringe!! so 60's like bridgette bardot! in love w the first outfit as well..so chic.

Brit Ferguson

I grabbed the jumper from Zara you featured this week. Canโ€™t wait to pair with preppy heels for the summer

natalie

This is the perfect week for your spring fashion week. I just love watching your videos but I never have time because Iโ€™m busy. But this week Iโ€™m at home sick, so I can watch your videos this week. Love you Freddy.

ChocolateCurls317

I loved the pink midi dress. It fits my style.

Katie Simms

your bangs low key make you look like taylor swift

BFFBlog101

At the end of all this can make a what I will be keeping video. You are awewome!!!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              error: Content is protected !!