TRANSFORMING my closet into the ultimate TikTok room!

Main TRANSFORMING my closet into the ultimate TikTok room!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      TRANSFORMING my closet into the ultimate TikTok room!

So it’s no surprise, I’ve become OBSESSED with tiktok. So I decided in quarantine to transform my storage closet under the stairs into the ULTIMATE tiktok/vsco …

missMediaChick

That's definitely the most fun closet I've ever seen!

Emma Dearborn

you should buy a small couch instead of the pillows!!!

Olive Paul

I have those exact vines on my wall and my first reaction was ALSO “these smell BAD”

Laticia Stanley

Looks so good!

Patrick Gauthier

When i got my vibes they smelt so bad too. That’s so weird

0221lol

it looks so amazing tara!! love the room

Melissa Derheim

Sneaky fam!!!!!!

Jordyn Rivard

“VIbEs”

Mykalah Pettitt

If I had a cookie for every time she said “wow what a vibe” Cookie Monster would be quaking 😂

Leidy Herrera

Love how it looks

Erin Browning

I want to be your friend, you're so cool, so fun, so funny, so sweet, sooooo amazing!!! But you live on the other side of the country and I'm to young to be your friend 😔🥺❤

McKenna Joy

Can you help me decorate my door room 🙂

Peg Castaneda

U should do an 24 hour challenge in there

Kiara Madisen

Okay I’m ready to move in 😍

Jamie Elizabeth

If you draped the few vines in front of the mirror instead of tucked behind, I think it'd look even better 🌟🦋 u could always tuck them away if need be. Super cute idea though! 💕 #cozyclosetvibes

Sally-Anne Kusters

Omg it's a grown up cubby house!! I need one in my life

Taralyn Karras

you're gonna need to live in there to keep away from your neighbour

Antonio Barajas

I saw your TikToks of that

Antonio Barajas

Can you do a 24 hours and in there

Shellby Sy

Maybe you could give the floor samples back to the flooring companies/stores? Looks awesome, I'm impressed!

Emma Giddens

Love it "sneaky fam" your an inspiration !!!

Rich Carr

Do a 24 h in there

Like if you want this vid

Annastacia Clement

This is so cool!! I’ve always wanted to make a reading nook under the stairs for myself. Definitely part of my dream house lol

Judith van Assenbergh

I would never be allowed by my mother to make so mant holes in my wall with nails to hang up things…. 😞

Sara Kay

it came out so good!! love it

Lil Hungry

i wanna live with uu

Amélie Barbeau

never thought I would be jealous of someone's storage 😂

Layla’s Life

who came from tik tok?

Ashley Avalanche

ooooo best hotbox spot or whaaa?!😈

Amelie Sacramento

Sge is legit who i want yo ve when u grow up

Aurymar Rodriguez

When are you gonna post the new neighbor vid?

Taryn Atwood

Does anyone know where her tie dye joggers are from in the first little bit?

Katie Herrera

Sneeky fam

Happiness forever

Loveeeeere this vídeo!

#126489
                                                                          Jade Samuelson

I love u so much and love ur vibe this room is so cool

#126490
                                                                            urbxnpeace

is the monitor the one you had before and if so where did you get it?

#126491
                                                                              kaylie brink

You can probably tuck the end of the lights behind the picture. Looks amazing !

#126492
                                                                                ItStartsWithLis

Most people make temporary forts but Tara made a full on permanent fort in her house

#126493
                                                                                  Laney

do u use teeth whitener? i need to know what u use! they look amazing

#126494
                                                                                    litabears

She owns the whole house and wants to hang out under her stairs by making it cozy? What a waste of money.

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!