True or False: Skincare Edition

Main True or False: Skincare Edition

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

True or False: Skincare Edition

“Wouldn’t you get good skin from having a good sex drive?” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about …

Camila Nelson

I’ll just be using my Ghanaian skin care products

Sheart 88

Once I had some sunscreen which was also had bug repellent……I put it on even though I had it for years when I put it on it burned and after I went swimming i had to wipe it off cause it was burning my face……….I would still use it

Sheart 88

I don’t break out all over my face so it must be cause I only go out side for school ….I probably get some acne cause I am lazy and don’t wanna clean my face cause I’m lazy!

kimtaehyungv_301295

0:44 my sister & I don't get acne

Bill Furler

$143B?
                Lord,how much is the make up industry worth?

The Loud Family louds

I’m super good at skin care so I think I will master this

Queen Spades05

I look albino so yeahhhhh I need sunlight

C. avalina

putting your face into the hot water opens up your pores and rinses the dirt and bacteria out without disturbing the natural ph balance using soaps.

Mimi Shan

Who has acne and watching this?? 😅

Ruby Szpeflicki

They spend $300 on skin care?? Holy cow. Go to the ordinary. Like $6 for serums and it's all clean

Lyndsy Carson

My skin is only better in the summer because I wear less makeup due to sweat and a busy schedule.

Judy Maher

Couldn't they ask more questions they only asked 7 questions

Tae Tae

is there anyone who use natural oil as spf? coz if everything we put in skin goes to bloodstream, the chemicals in sunscreens are really harsh. I kno its crucial fir uva/uvb but is there any reprocussion for using so much sunscreen??????
                                somebody help pls
                                educate a siss

serenesista

Did she chop her beautiful curls? I love her new do! 😍 gosh she looks great either way but this new hairstyle is gorgeous 👏🏽 yas 👏🏽qween!

Isshan’s Gaming

Self proclaimed dermatologist 😂😂😂

sharon246787

Hi new faces!

Dana Bongard

0:30 probably because they count 2 pimples as an 'acne outbreak' 🙄

Lost Soul

Is it just me or it looked like James Charles is in the thumbnail??

Latifa

when i saw born i had like really bad red spots on my face like acne so i sad to stay outfit in the sun light and know its all gone

tatyana nabeela

ok trust me. being a half korean wooh skincare is everythingg.

dontdrink tapwater

I'm concerned. Self-proclaimed dermatologist is a thing? I mean, dermatology is a medical field and being a self-proclaimed dermatologist could pose many danger.

Sophia Kolesnik

no guys?

Katie Kelleher

I love these true or false vids!❤️

ledkit

Opened sunscreen doesn't last more than a year. Sad but true.

Abby Rose 068

So basically the skin care industry is trying to take all my money but guess what…

I'M STILL GONNA BUY MOST OF IT

Stella Birch

People need to stop spending so much on skincare that is actually awful for your skin. Do your research! Look up Dr Dray’s channel. She’ll save your skin and your money.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!