TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES FROM EBAY! UNDER $20!!!

Main TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES FROM EBAY! UNDER $20!!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Roxxsaurus
      TRYING ON WEDDING DRESSES FROM EBAY! UNDER $20!!!

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: So… Today I bought some more wedding dresses, this time I’m trying on wedding dresses from …

Noobiz tube

Oh… I didn't know. Congratulations on your engagement..

Payal Parida

Please do Indian food mukbang 🥘 😍🤑

Caitlyn WIlliams

That second to last one (the pure lace one) is the wedding dress you wear just for the wedding night

xsullengirlx

You could literally pull off any dress. Somehow they all look good on you even when the dress itself is a bit ridiculous. Can't WAIT to see your actual wedding dress!

Dorota Pietrzak

No śmieszne są te sukienki 😂 u nas to 3000 zł w salonie trzeba zapłacić za ładna suknie

Genesis Mann

Can you try wedding dresses from JJSHOUSE!!!!! PLEASE

swanky catfish

this camera quality is INSANE !!!!!! 2160p !!??!? yessss

Yara Abi farraj

With alterations and a bit more good quality tull those dresses can actually look good

Ashleigh Cassinelli

Someone send me the link for the first dress

roshni roshni

Roses are red
                          My like button is blue

I love Roxy
                          So do you 💖💖💖💖

Jessica Jacobs

Can you to op shop wedding dresses

woahsammie

someone PLEASE send me the link to the frost dress can’t find it ANYWHERE

Alisha Khan

A bride should always wear a wedding dress designed by a designer as it will be perfect on her n it will make the bride feel special 😊😊😊👰🏻

HILDA MATOS

Was so godo that your put the link over de description .. gracias esta súper genial tus vídeos ❤️❤️

Princess ofangels

Omg love ur vids please do us a essence mascra viedo 😍

paulina mierzejewska

A lot of the dresses are pretty sheer🙄i really liked the first dress it looked silver😊

MissAlly

On the last dress.. if your good with sewing. Cut off the excess lace material then you have a cute short white dress. Probably could dye it a different color as well. Just an idea!

Tegan Mcintyre

You should go into a real wedding dress place and video you trying on dresses 😍❤️🦖

MissAlly

😂🤣🤣😂 I'm dying over the see through dress

The Rican Queen

Yess you did buy the same dress as wish.. and you saved them both for last on both video 🤣🤣🤣

Nikole Dayanan

Hiii Roxxy, why dont you try making a diy wedding dress? That would be fun. Love yah!

Meaghan Kehoe

The first one was gorgeous

The Rican Queen

Its sad when your hubby is sleep and you cant find your headphones and cant hear a thing 😭😭😭😭

Jesica Guevara

What about hebeos dresses? You should try better oned, cause it was obvious that you were going to get poor quality dresses. 😘

April Turner

I dont think ive ever seen any of you videos where did not anything you tried on.. this is a first. All of those dresses were terrible in my opinion. And that last dress i could see your underwear… but congrats on the engagement im happy for you

Dawn Wright

I got my wedding dress from ebay and it was lovely xxx

Yiming Israel

The second dress was sheer on the bottom and I could see her underwear

Emily Bourke

Why didn’t you add the links to the dresses?????

Akaylah Rose

Yeah congrats on your engagement Roxxy!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cupcakes & Concealer

The first one would be amazing for the rehearsal dinner!

xoxo 123

can you start puting links to these products pls in the description
                                                                    💕

karen garcia

Luv u ♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍 ur th best ♥️😍

Grace Brammeld

I can see the outline of your knickers in every dress. I would love to see wedding dresses from other websites such as Lightinthebox etc, to see how they really look.

sup bro

idk what it is…. i used to loveeee watching roxys videos but since that heavily biased review she did of gigis makeup collection i cant find her reliable since its obvious money can cloud her any judgement

#54210
                                                                          Alyssa lynn

congratulations on your engagement roxi

from your dinosaur family member

#54211
                                                                            kim taehyung

I was smiling like an idiot when she said 'as you know i am engaged' 😂😋😋

#54212
                                                                              Sariah Mcmillan

I would give the last dress a DIY and fix it to be a summer dress

#54213
                                                                                Felin Masicampo

SHE'S ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!